yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys!

Am not new to wearing pheremones but am new to this forum. Am Hispanic male 37 yr old, I ordered xist and evolve recently haven't got it yet but it on its way. My first experience with pheremones was with androstic direct about 8 yr ago I just went with what the androstic direct forum was recommending and results were amazing with a314 and ammo I had girls coming up to me and only me to introduce themselves out of a group of guys I was hanging out with at this bar/ restaurant we frequented my friends were astounded of the attention I was getting and they never knew I Was wearing pheremones made a believer out of me that pheremones do work but long story short soon after I got into a serious relationship and I had stop wearing pheromones for years until now when Unfortunately that relationship ended about 6 months ago and since then I went back to androstic direct to maybe replicate those effects and bought the same combo but it wasn't the same so then I tried recently other companies pheremones for instance l2k,m3x, grail of affection but those didn't seem to work for me so I decided after some research to try xs and see how it goes.
    Starts
    04-01-2018
    Ends
    04-01-2018

Originally posted by Clos80 View Post
    Am not new to wearing pheremones but am new to this forum. Am Hispanic male 37 yr old, I ordered xist and evolve recently haven't got it yet but it on its way. My first experience with pheremones was with androstic direct about 8 yr ago I just went with what the androstic direct forum was recommending and results were amazing with a314 and ammo I had girls coming up to me and only me to introduce themselves out of a group of guys I was hanging out with at this bar/ restaurant we frequented my friends were astounded of the attention I was getting and they never knew I Was wearing pheremones made a believer out of me that pheremones do work but long story short soon after I got into a serious relationship and I had stop wearing pheromones for years until now when Unfortunately that relationship ended about 6 months ago and since then I went back to androstic direct to maybe replicate those effects and bought the same combo but it wasn't the same so then I tried recently other companies pheremones for instance l2k,m3x, grail of affection but those didn't seem to work for me so I decided after some research to try xs and see how it goes.
    Hello my friend welcome to this forum you are going to like it, evolve is nice I have it but I still trying to get the results that I want, is a little bit tricky you have to test and test, xist is a reset, so if you are not going to need this type of effects maybe you need another phero, if you are in the battlefield again maybe I would try evolve, taboo cohesion, of course depends what are you looking for.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome Clos80 Tell us a little about your goals so we may better assist you.

Comment

I think the big change in a314 was that they took out A1. The XS store carries A1. Have you looked into that?

Comment

So you tried L2K (new or old?), M3X, and GoA AND got no hits? Either you are extremely unlucky or you need to go back to testing. New L2K works, M3X works for "most", and GoA is also a good one. You basically have three good mones right there, so dont toss them just yet. I'd say hold onto them for future testing.

As Scottie asked, what do you hope to achieve?

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
            ObscuredFacade commented
            Editing a comment
            I should add that while Androtics used to be amazing to the point where you didn't need to do much to get reactions, not many mones can do that anymore; most require plenty of interaction.

Welcome,
          So. Did you receive the Xist and Evolve yet? Are you trying them?

Comment

Welcome!!!
            , Bobbi

Comment

greetings
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Welcome Clos80 Tell us a little about your goals so we may better assist you.
                That's my line
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

That's my line
                  Great minds think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Great minds think alike.
                    Yes, yes they do
                    , Bobbi

Comment