yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations after a long layoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations after a long layoff

Hi everyone. Nice community here.

I'm looking for a few tips/recommendations on products to order. I've read through some threads and have a good idea of what I want, but thought I'd run it by here and see what others think.

I'm male in my 30s looking for a couple products. I'm thinking something for general fun/flirting and attracting women in their 20s/30s and something more directly tuned for sex.

I did use pheromones for a short time many years ago and you don't have to convince me that they work. I had used products from AD. I remember Ammo in particular gave me some really excellent and memorable hits. I also bought some other products from there, and started mixing and matching those along with some of the free samples. You probably know where this is going-- I was fairly reckless with this, not knowing exactly what was doing what and got so spooked by some negative results that I stopped using them altogether and threw them away during a move. An overreaction, in hindsight.

This time around I'd like to stick to 2 or maybe 3 products, use them alone (or maybe basic, established combos) and just generally keep things simple. I'm a white guy in my 30s. I'm healthy, good looking, probably have a decent phero signature as it is. I say this because I often get some of the effects/IOIs described here naturally, so I probably don't need anything overbearing.

I actually went to reorder ammo but that site is down and so many people are having trouble ordering that I'm not even going to bother. Here are my ideas instead:

Taboo as the Ammo replacement. Given what I wrote above, I think I'll start with 1 and eventually maybe 2 sprays and use this as a general usage product. This is the fun, flirty, sexy kind of product.

Evolve to spice things up. I could start with 1 spray of this by itself, or maybe 1 spray of taboo + 1 spray of evolve? People say that Evolve takes some hours to heat up. I don't really understand this part... why? Let's say I go to the bar wearing Taboo alone (1-2 sprays), then unexpectedly bring a lady friend back to my place. Would adding a spray of Evolve be a good idea here? I'm just trying to get a good handle on how I'd use the products in practice.

These were the two products I was really looking. I'd be open to other suggestions but they do seem to match what the products were designed for. There's also the combo (3 product) option. Would Xist be appropriate? I'm not really sure how I'd use that at the moment as I don't have any long term romantic targets, but this could always change and maybe I might want to use that for more of a bonding experience. Open to other ideas on this as well. Perhaps something to enhance one or both of Taboo/Evolve?

Another concern is the cover scent. This I really have no idea about. I have not worn cologne in years and honestly have little interest in them. I'd also rather not spell like raw pheromones. I'd like to just add something and be done with it. It seems logical to get the same scent for all products to be able to mix and match as needed. Good thinking? What would be an appropriate scent for someone like me (white guy, 30s, healthy/athletic) who doesn't usually wear cologne... meaning something not to overbearing/in your face?

This was longer than anticipated. Thanks in advance for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
    Hi everyone. Nice community here.

I'm looking for a few tips/recommendations on products to order. I've read through some threads and have a good idea of what I want, but thought I'd run it by here and see what others think.

I'm male in my 30s looking for a couple products. I'm thinking something for general fun/flirting and attracting women in their 20s/30s and something more directly tuned for sex.

I did use pheromones for a short time many years ago and you don't have to convince me that they work. I had used products from AD. I remember Ammo in particular gave me some really excellent and memorable hits. I also bought some other products from there, and started mixing and matching those along with some of the free samples. You probably know where this is going-- I was fairly reckless with this, not knowing exactly what was doing what and got so spooked by some negative results that I stopped using them altogether and threw them away during a move. An overreaction, in hindsight.

This time around I'd like to stick to 2 or maybe 3 products, use them alone (or maybe basic, established combos) and just generally keep things simple. I'm a white guy in my 30s. I'm healthy, good looking, probably have a decent phero signature as it is. I say this because I often get some of the effects/IOIs described here naturally, so I probably don't need anything overbearing.

I actually went to reorder ammo but that site is down and so many people are having trouble ordering that I'm not even going to bother. Here are my ideas instead:

Taboo as the Ammo replacement. Given what I wrote above, I think I'll start with 1 and eventually maybe 2 sprays and use this as a general usage product. This is the fun, flirty, sexy kind of product.

Evolve to spice things up. I could start with 1 spray of this by itself, or maybe 1 spray of taboo + 1 spray of evolve? People say that Evolve takes some hours to heat up. I don't really understand this part... why? Let's say I go to the bar wearing Taboo alone (1-2 sprays), then unexpectedly bring a lady friend back to my place. Would adding a spray of Evolve be a good idea here? I'm just trying to get a good handle on how I'd use the products in practice.

These were the two products I was really looking. I'd be open to other suggestions but they do seem to match what the products were designed for. There's also the combo (3 product) option. Would Xist be appropriate? I'm not really sure how I'd use that at the moment as I don't have any long term romantic targets, but this could always change and maybe I might want to use that for more of a bonding experience. Open to other ideas on this as well. Perhaps something to enhance one or both of Taboo/Evolve?

Another concern is the cover scent. This I really have no idea about. I have not worn cologne in years and honestly have little interest in them. I'd also rather not spell like raw pheromones. I'd like to just add something and be done with it. It seems logical to get the same scent for all products to be able to mix and match as needed. Good thinking? What would be an appropriate scent for someone like me (white guy, 30s, healthy/athletic) who doesn't usually wear cologne... meaning something not to overbearing/in your face?

This was longer than anticipated. Thanks in advance for any help in pointing me in the right direction.
    Okay where to begin... Find Sensai, hah!

So Evolve if youbsprayed that on right when you get home, I'd say that is a bit too late, since you would only get the social effects. Perhaps if you wanted to drop some money on Domination then that would be a better bet for a right-from-the-gate sexual, otherwise Evolve will treat you fine.

For cover scents I hear a good soft one is FXS, otherwise Sultan's Oud is popular. I normally stick to unscented and use my own cologne. In my opinion it is worth investing in some of your own cologne. Head to Macy's or Sephora and ask someone for help. I can give you advice depending on what you are looking for, but if you are against any and all colognes then just stick to FXS I believe is the PXS cover scent that is light and smells good. (You will probably want something heavier for cover scents if you have anything with a lot of cops in it and don't want to smell like pussy.)

XiSt is one of the best PXS products, but it isn't "popular" due to it usually needing it to take time and used primarily for LTRs (or escaping the FZ). If you want fun and flirty with sexual then perhaps stick to Evolve, Cohesion, and SOB. I hear Taboo is good for younger, but it is more social than sexual.

Scottie should be around within a day to offer advice. He is fairly active and a top user of PXS pheromones. He'll know more about choices than most of us newer users. Until then, stay awhile and do some reading! I suggest the men's area thread for finding more information (or using the search option).

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
      ObscuredFacade commented
      Editing a comment
      Any typos due to using phone at the time of writing this on a break. Ask if there is any confusion.

Hello welcome back to pheros world, I used ammo and I really didn't get anything idk why, I have taboo I'm 34 and I have to say that 1 spray for me don't work I need 2 sprays to notice something, I would choose evolve cohesion and taboo, I have unscented pheros and use my cologne you can use something light if you doesn't wear cologne, but I recommend your own cologne I don't know everyone else but I prefer to choose my fragances.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

ObscuredFacade my spidey sense is tingling. ?

Welcome jacr82

So where to begin......Taboo is fun and flirty. More social than sexual. It's great for day game or with teen girls. Not too overbearing. However i think it's too lightweight for clubbing.

Evolve is a social/sexual. It's designed to do just what it says, i.e., evolve over time. Basically in the beginning the social pheros take the lead eventually leading to the sexual ones our beneath the surface. It's a stealth weapon. A sneak attack. The idea is you're out, you meet a chick, you open her. The socials kick in, she's comfortable and chatty. The more you interact, the more you connect. Women need to feel that connection to be intimate. Her interest and her trust build so toward the end of the evening her sexual urges build. Bam! You close her and invite her back to your place. But then her kitty is putting and just waiting to be petted. The funny thing is that she'll think the whole is her idea. SO if you're willing to invest some time with the woman Evolve will pay off.

Now of you want some more direct then you want Domination. It's a heavy hitter and straight up sexual. It may be a bit strong for the younger ones tho.

If you're up for the role of player then consider SOB or Brute. Are you a bad boy or am wanted to be one? The thing is with these is they contain copulins, the vaginal secretions of an ovulating won a and they're smelly. But if you don't mind smelling like you just screwed an entire sorority then go for it. Personally Personally love the smell of cops. They provide a nice testosterone boost and will have you thinking about sex. These product require a pretty strong cover scent. I find Ouds work best. These products can be polarizing. That is some will love you or hate you. Personally i think they are useful sorting tools. SARGing is a numbers games. You don't want to waste time on women who aren't DTF.

My first XS purchase was the ACE package. It's a great combo. They can each be used in various combinations or singly. You can choose cops or no cops for your Ascend. Ascend is a great status product and is very smooth. It's not an intimidating alpha product at all. I've discussed Evolve already.Cohesion is one of my favorite products. It elicits comfort and mood elevation in women. It is a beautifier. It can spur crushy feelings and had fallout potential. She'll She'll you as a big manly teddy bear. It also enhances tactile sensation making kino more effective.

As far as cover scents go you want to consider your personal tastes. I think FXS and Aqua di Gio are too light. Based what I've read from others they don't do the best job. I think the Le Make designer copy they offer would work. Cant speak to Aventus. It's not my style. Too too and feminine for my taste. I think Sultans Out is an aquifer taste. I love it but it's not for everyone. BUT it is an excellent cover for cops. I, personally, prefer to buy unscented an use my own cologne. Never underestimate a good cologne. Women love a good smelling man.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

I ended up placing an order for a combo pack with Ascend (with cops), Taboo, and Evolve:

- I like the idea of an alpha product in Ascend and went with the cops as I don't think I'll mind the scent.

- I ended up going with Taboo. I had considered using the 'standard' ACE combo but wasn't really sure that it really fit what I was going for (I did request it as a sample though.) I liked the idea of Taboo; sometimes I like to go to the bar or wherever and just hang out and socialize. I'm not sure I really needed more of the comfort/big manly teddy bear vibe. This might be misguided.

- Evolve was the product I was most sold on. I really like the idea behind this product, despite the very specific and easily worked-around scenario I described in the OP.

Also point noted Facade and Scottie about cover scents/colognes. I am going to make it a point to figure out what I like there. In the meantime, I ordered everything in ADG scent. In the custom pack options, the in-house scents are not available and I just went with ADG. I'll give it a shot and can always adapt in the future if it's too light or whatever.

Anyway, I'll give these a try when they get here and at some point update this thread or post in the Men's section.

Comment

ADG may too light to cover the cops at first but they die down after about 20-30 minutes anyway so probably not an issue. Just don't be surprised at the strong smell at first.

As far as skipping the Cohesioin in the ACE pack no worries. If you want to you can get A1 from Taboo and because it's low Enone you don't have to worry about ODing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              ADG may too light to cover the cops at first but they die down after about 20-30 minutes anyway so probably not an issue. Just don't be surprised at the strong smell at first.

As far as skipping the Cohesioin in the ACE pack no worries. If you want to you can get A1 from Taboo and because it's low Enone you don't have to worry about ODing.
              Noted about the cops scent. I'm not too worried about it though. I've noticed over the years that after being with a woman (e.g. later in the day or the next morning) I was usually treated with more respect, if anything.

I'm going to try to stick to what I wrote originally and try these out solo. But what do you think about the combo possibilities? In the right situation, couldn't any two of A/T/E be used together? What about all three? I'm a bit skeptical of using all 3 together due to the enone content. I think I have a pretty high natural signature as is.

Comment

I can't tell you what to do but here are some guidelines. Evolve is 20 mcg Enone/spray. A pretty hefty does for a naturally high Enone producing young man. Taboo is only 5 mcg Enone/spray. If you're a high Enone producer try just one spray (recommended) of Evolve and see what you get. If not ghosting or aggression occurs try adding one spray of Taboo and see what you get. Keep in mind that by adding Taboo you are also adding comfort so you may be able to get away with a bit higher Enone doses. So keep Evolve at one spray and adjust the Taboo til you find your upper limit.

Comment

That sounds like a reasonable place to start. Seems like a bit more reading and some experimentation is in order. I'll probably update this or start a new thread at some point with some observations.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

No problem brother. Definitely read around. The search function is far superior to any forum I've participated in over the past 15 years. There's tons of great info here.

Comment

Good luck, it's all really about trial and error, but look forward to what you find.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I've been continuing to read and experiment with mones and have some thoughts. I thought about starting a new thread but figured I'd just bump this one, because there's not really one topic to focus on, but rather some observations and general trends.

Where to begin..

I think I have a much better understanding of the effects of different molecules. I understand how the products fit together better. Some of the old knowledge I had from years ago has sort of resurfaced. I work from home so don't have as many encounters throughout the day, but have been using them here and there in social situations, when out and about, on dates, etc.

The two products I like the best, by far, are Ascend and Evolve.

Let's start with Ascend. Honestly, when I first started using it, I didn't really notice much. Maybe some good self-effects, improved confidence/drive (maybe from the cops.) I didn't really notice much from others though. Over time though, this changed. I can definitely see the difference in behavior from those who were exposed to it. In many cases it has gone from a generally nice/respectful tone to one more they really go out of their way to impress or please me. It's pretty cool, definitely a high status product. It seems to make me more attractive in the eyes of women.

Evolve... this was a little more in your face. I wore this around a woman I had already regularly been having sex with, and the hits/IOIs or whatever were obvious-- heavy blushing, saying how hot it it was at her place (just normal room temperature), sort of lifting up her shirt to try to alleviate this (first time she had done this), etc. Lots of innuendo, she was extremely wet and orgasmed easily. This has happened without mones mind you, but this was an entirely different level, especially during the lead up.

Another time I wore this to a bar on a Saturday night. I was coming home from a friend's house and kept the bottle in my car, and sprayed it as I was leaving the friend's house. I got to the bar and some of the hits from the women were insane. Hold that thought though. It was actually interactions with a few of the guys that really took me by surprise. It was along the lines of deference and respect, and really telling me a lot about their girlfriends (in 2 cases they were there), lives, etc. This was with Evolve by itself, so no erone (?) and I'm still not really sure what to make of it.

So I'm sitting at the table with some of the people there (a few of whom were acquaintances from before), and this drunk chick gets up and damn near tackles me from behind. Most blantant 'boobing' I've ever experienced. Her boyfriend was around somewhere, maybe outside. Bartenders constantly looking over, twirling their hair, you know the drill.

Over the course of the course of the night, one of the women from the previous group kept chatting me up at the bar. I was not really into her but I was there to have a good time so kept the conversation going. As time went on she dropped more and more obvious hints about coming over, and I make more and more direct declines. She would not take the hint though. Near the end she was damn near begging me to come over and it just got so awkward that I had to leave (it was about that time anyway.)

I also wore Evolve to this same bar, with some of the same people a weekend or two later, during the afternoon. Here the results were quite a bit different, almost seemed out of place. I felt more a sense of confusion than anything; people didn't know how to process this signature perhaps. Male deference turned into more of a challenge. Maybe Evolve at the friendly neighborhood bar, by itself, during the day isn't the greatest option. Live and learn.

Then there's Taboo. Interesting product for sure. I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it. The first thing that hits me is that I think I'm unfortunately one of the ones who suffer from A1 fatigue/depression. It comes and goes. I never experienced this with Ascend but there the level of A1 is much lower, I believe. I wore Taboo during a date once and it seemed to have a lot of effects on me-- a lot of chattiness, kind of a light-hearted, laughing feel that may be appropriate in some places but was not really what I was going for there. It wore me out sooner than usual too. I think this is better used as sort of a general purpose, going out to have a good time during the afternoon and without anything in mind in particular.

I've also used the Cohesion sample, and I've kept this to a single sample spray. Here I did not notice much A1 fatigue at first. However, later on in the day I became exhausted. More testing is appropriate here. I also have a sample of Crush which I will try when appropriate, sort of like a brute force method and see if/how hard the A1 makes me crash.

All in all though, I kind of see how the ACE combo fits together. I've seen in a few of these threads how people are constantly tinkering with this combo by changing things out, and it's rather amusing how they think they know better than the creator of the blends and community at large. But then again, I was one of these people myself, so let's go easy on them.

All that said, I don't know how Cohesion will work for me, more testing is needed, but I see how it fits together. Even Ascend + Evolve by themselves are a hell of a 1-2 punch.

Like I said, these were just some thoughts and observations-- possibly nothing all that surprising.

Comment

Welcome.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

nice reviews, looking forward to reading your journal
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Nice report. Very astute observations.

Comment

Jarc! I agree with my awesome members. That is a very nice report and we would love to see more of it.

I know that at start we have the intention to report and post more but life and sometimes to many wild adventures can get in the way. I am your friendly,forum lady that tries to pull you back in

The goals system is a great read for new and old users so please take some time to read and go through it.

You may not know this but we reward users for sharing their experiences. Just for being a part of this great forum and speaking your mind, no matter how silly, sexy and wacky it is. You get rewards for life. I provided a link below so you can read up on our life rewards program

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X