yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First timer has a cheating BF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer has a cheating BF.

Hi all, I've never used pheromones until a friend sent me on a quest. The deal is my boyfriend of 8 yrs is cheating and I need something to get him sniffing after me...Lol. I also want stuff that will help me get back on the dating scene. Suggestions pls.

Originally posted by Smitten View Post
    Hi all, I've never used pheromones until a friend sent me on a quest. The deal is my boyfriend of 8 yrs is cheating and I need something to get him sniffing after me...Lol. I also want stuff that will help me get back on the dating scene. Suggestions pls.
    Sniffing after you? You mean you want him back?

I don't understand what you fully mean, but here are my tidbits of advice: if you know he is 100% cheating -- meaning you aren't just making assumptions (in which case you should talk to the guy) -- then break up with him. Remove him from your mind. No reason to have him chase after you or want you back. It is time to move on if that time has come. As for the dating scene, what are you looking for? LTR, ONS/FWB, general clubbing/bar hopping for attention?

Comment

You might have a better chance of getting responses if you post this in the Women's section.

Comment

Lots of great blends for the dating scene here at XS!

Sorry for how it's come about though. Responded to your query in the women's section

Best of luck!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Break it off with him, then start using the pheromones. Spray some on before casually hanging with him, if possible. You will become the forbidden fruit! Sorry no solid advice on the products here, but I did get a free sample of desire me that stinks at first but with perfume over it it smells good, it's got copulins in it, which will catch just about any mans nose!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X