yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello! 1st time user seeking tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! 1st time user seeking tips

Hello everyone! First, I must say that I never knew a place like this existed and I am so glad that I stumbled across this site! I recently purchased 10x from another vendor and was not a fan. I thought about giving up on pheromones, but, after doing a few Google searches, I came across a web-page by "PheroJoe" and he had many, many good reviews about PheremoneXS. I contemplated purchasing for several weeks out of fear of either getting ripped off or simply being one of those individuals that pheromones do not work for. Such as it is, I truly wanted to get out of the friend-zone with this girl that I know and the Xist write up blew my mind! Could this stuff actually work, I asked myself? Only one way to find out! And so I ordered the Xist oil and payed the extra cost for next day shipping! That leads me to my story. I will be as concise as possible so as to not make a huge post!

I am a nursing student and met this girl in my class last summer. She initiated the convo - we had to pick a person in class to "get to know" during the semester orientation. We got to know each other over the course of the summer and she became very text friendly- always hitting me up, sending me pics of her hanging out, rafting, riding skateboards in bikinis, stuff like that. Early autumn she faded away because she got back with her ex- which didn't last long and they wound up splitting again. Eventually, She started hitting me up again and eventually we got super close. We talked for hours everyday, she always initiating texts, laughing at my lame jokes, always sitting next to me in class, bringing me food, she told me some heavy secrets that she claims very few people know, etc. It got to the point where several girls in the class have asked if her and i were dating. The target even became jealous when she found out that another girl in class liked me. The target said "my heart literally came back into my chest when you told me that nothing happened between you her." Thing is, the target and I never hung out alone. She says things like id love to hang out with you, youre amazing, youre genuine, etc., she even told me she wants to come to my house and watch movies all night - but it has not happened yet. Late December, she begins saying things like, "I really trust you," "Id love to hang out with you," but when i ask her why hasnt it happened she says, "its hard to explain, I just know how I (herself) get." I told her i was just going to start breaking away from her because I didnt want to get attached. I stopped responding to her texts for a few days and when we finally chatted again she admitted that she had cried a few times because i wasnt talking to her. She said she loves talking with me and she missed me. Anywho, we still talk often since then, but lately it seems like shes not exactly how she was before. We flirt here and there, she still initiates 90% of the texts calls but nothing has progressed and i feel maybe i scared her away or got myself friend-zoned.

This is why I purchased Xist- because I truly want to reset. Im a great person with average looks (Id probably rate myself as a 7). She is an average looking girl (Probably a 7 as well) and shes fit - not the toned bikini model fit, more like the cross-fit physique. Honestly, when we first met I wasn't even attracted to her, but after getting to know her for the past several months I began crushing hard on her personality and outlook on life and then began noticing all her cute quirks and now im really attracted to her.

So, initially I tried two drops of Xist on my neck and headed to class. The application was approximately 40 minutes before I met her (she sits beside me). I was expecting/hoping to notice signs that the pheromones were effecting her but i didnt. She did whisper to me that she was getting hot (heat wise, not sexually) during class and her face looked a little flush but that could have been due to anything - maybe her time of the month. The next day we had an 8 hour clinical on a pediatrics unit and i arrived armed with 2 drops of exist and two sprays of the SOB sample. During this day I noticed that a few girls were giggly but not anymore than normal. I did notice myself being a little more outspoken and flirtatious but nothing to crazy. I didnt notice any of the typical signs attributed to these compounds as listed on the website.

The one thing that i did notice was the Targets pupils, During conversation they were much larger than they normally are. Other than that, she was her usual self around me. One peculiar thing I noticed was the pediatric patients response to my presence. One little 18 month old could not stop staring at me whenever i entered his room. It was like he was drawn to me - all of the girls noticed this and seemed quite taken aback by it. The little boy put his hand out to reach my hand whenever i approached his crib as was constantly smiling at me. Another patient, an 8 year girl, could not stop staring at me while i was in her room observing a medication infusion (she didnt smile though). I wonder if these pheromones subconsciously caused the children to me perceive me as being a protector or something along those lines.

My questions are:
    1. Does it take weeks for Xist to work? I see the Target 3x a week. 2.5 hours, 3.5 hours, and an 8 hour day (same unit of the hospital for the 8 hour day but we are not side by side the entire time).

2. Should I continue to use SOB? I also have a sample of Ascend and Cohesion.

3. Does she have to be attracted to me for this to work? (im assuming so)

I used the other vendors Athena 10x for about 4 weeks with no real noticeable differences (except for the one time the Target and I were sitting in my car for about 30 minutes and she became very giggly). Giggling is not worth the $100 bucks of the pheromone though lol (imo).

I truly believe that pheromones work, and PheremoneXS seems extremely reputable and has quality packaging/service

Sorry for the long post, I just really like this girl and i've been single for a long, long time. All responses are highly appreciated! I hope this works!

Originally posted by Marcel View Post
    Hello everyone! First, I must say that I never knew a place like this existed and I am so glad that I stumbled across this site! I recently purchased 10x from another vendor and was not a fan. I thought about giving up on pheromones, but, after doing a few Google searches, I came across a web-page by "PheroJoe" and he had many, many good reviews about PheremoneXS. I contemplated purchasing for several weeks out of fear of either getting ripped off or simply being one of those individuals that pheromones do not work for. Such as it is, I truly wanted to get out of the friend-zone with this girl that I know and the Xist write up blew my mind! Could this stuff actually work, I asked myself? Only one way to find out! And so I ordered the Xist oil and payed the extra cost for next day shipping! That leads me to my story. I will be as concise as possible so as to not make a huge post!

I am a nursing student and met this girl in my class last summer. She initiated the convo - we had to pick a person in class to "get to know" during the semester orientation. We got to know each other over the course of the summer and she became very text friendly- always hitting me up, sending me pics of her hanging out, rafting, riding skateboards in bikinis, stuff like that. Early autumn she faded away because she got back with her ex- which didn't last long and they wound up splitting again. Eventually, She started hitting me up again and eventually we got super close. We talked for hours everyday, she always initiating texts, laughing at my lame jokes, always sitting next to me in class, bringing me food, she told me some heavy secrets that she claims very few people know, etc. It got to the point where several girls in the class have asked if her and i were dating. The target even became jealous when she found out that another girl in class liked me. The target said "my heart literally came back into my chest when you told me that nothing happened between you her." Thing is, the target and I never hung out alone. She says things like id love to hang out with you, youre amazing, youre genuine, etc., she even told me she wants to come to my house and watch movies all night - but it has not happened yet. Late December, she begins saying things like, "I really trust you," "Id love to hang out with you," but when i ask her why hasnt it happened she says, "its hard to explain, I just know how I (herself) get." I told her i was just going to start breaking away from her because I didnt want to get attached. I stopped responding to her texts for a few days and when we finally chatted again she admitted that she had cried a few times because i wasnt talking to her. She said she loves talking with me and she missed me. Anywho, we still talk often since then, but lately it seems like shes not exactly how she was before. We flirt here and there, she still initiates 90% of the texts calls but nothing has progressed and i feel maybe i scared her away or got myself friend-zoned.

This is why I purchased Xist- because I truly want to reset. Im a great person with average looks (Id probably rate myself as a 7). She is an average looking girl (Probably a 7 as well) and shes fit - not the toned bikini model fit, more like the cross-fit physique. Honestly, when we first met I wasn't even attracted to her, but after getting to know her for the past several months I began crushing hard on her personality and outlook on life and then began noticing all her cute quirks and now im really attracted to her.

So, initially I tried two drops of Xist on my neck and headed to class. The application was approximately 40 minutes before I met her (she sits beside me). I was expecting/hoping to notice signs that the pheromones were effecting her but i didnt. She did whisper to me that she was getting hot (heat wise, not sexually) during class and her face looked a little flush but that could have been due to anything - maybe her time of the month. The next day we had an 8 hour clinical on a pediatrics unit and i arrived armed with 2 drops of exist and two sprays of the SOB sample. During this day I noticed that a few girls were giggly but not anymore than normal. I did notice myself being a little more outspoken and flirtatious but nothing to crazy. I didnt notice any of the typical signs attributed to these compounds as listed on the website.

The one thing that i did notice was the Targets pupils, During conversation they were much larger than they normally are. Other than that, she was her usual self around me. One peculiar thing I noticed was the pediatric patients response to my presence. One little 18 month old could not stop staring at me whenever i entered his room. It was like he was drawn to me - all of the girls noticed this and seemed quite taken aback by it. The little boy put his hand out to reach my hand whenever i approached his crib as was constantly smiling at me. Another patient, an 8 year girl, could not stop staring at me while i was in her room observing a medication infusion (she didnt smile though). I wonder if these pheromones subconsciously caused the children to me perceive me as being a protector or something along those lines.

My questions are:
    1. Does it take weeks for Xist to work? I see the Target 3x a week. 2.5 hours, 3.5 hours, and an 8 hour day (same unit of the hospital for the 8 hour day but we are not side by side the entire time).

2. Should I continue to use SOB? I also have a sample of Ascend and Cohesion.

3. Does she have to be attracted to me for this to work? (im assuming so)

I used the other vendors Athena 10x for about 4 weeks with no real noticeable differences (except for the one time the Target and I were sitting in my car for about 30 minutes and she became very giggly). Giggling is not worth the $100 bucks of the pheromone though lol (imo).

I truly believe that pheromones work, and PheremoneXS seems extremely reputable and has quality packaging/service

Sorry for the long post, I just really like this girl and i've been single for a long, long time. All responses are highly appreciated! I hope this works!
    Hello my friend, xist needs time to work you have to be consistent, is not just one day, what would I do is use xist for a week or two and then add something like taboo I particularly think sob is if she is already attracted to you, and another point is oil take more time to hit maybe you should have the spray version that hit faster when you have a short time.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Hi Marcel, welcome.

Ok a lot of ground to cover. I'll try to be as precise and brief as possible. To be honest you're lucky that she shows ANY interest in you. She threw herself at you and you rejected her. However all is not lost. She still misses you, contacts you frequently and during your period of silence she cried over you. What you have on your hands is what so many guys seek, namely "fallout". This girl is hooked. However, because you rejected her she is more guarded and understandably so. I think what she said about "knowing how she gets" is a positive. What she's indirectly saying is that she is afraid she'll get too attached. This means you're still in the game. However, I think it is going to require that YOU put yourself out there for a change. A gesture of good faith to show that you are genuinely interested and not going to break her heart again. Give her reason to believe in you. Don't rely on the work environment because even if interested people are generally more guarded at work. You need to come up with reasons to hang out. Get her in a situation where she is comfortable and can let her guard down a bit. Don't just suggest that you hang out. Insist upon it! Tell her you won't take no for an answer. Keep it casual. Avoid the typical like dinner and a movie. UNLESS you can cook then invite her over and prepare her something home cooked. Women LOVE a man who can cook. A nice meal followed by relaxing on the couch with a good movie. A romantic comedy is best. It's not too heavy. She'll laugh, she'll cry, she'll long for the love she sees on the screen. Take her on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Invite her in physically. Put your arm around her and pull her close. When she lays her head on your should or chest play with her hair. By this I mean run your fingers thru it. Take it by the ends and stroke it, tugging lightly. This move is sure to get her producing oxytocin, the bonding hormone. This will take her into another world. She'll be putty in your hands. Get her as turned on as possible. Take her to the edge but deny her. This says several things. I have the power/skill to take you where you want to go. I'm in control. I have self control. I don't just want sex. Always leave them wanting more. Soon she'll be begging you to take her.

Now regarding the children's reactions. I wouldn't get too freaked out. Children, especially small children, are almost invariably mesmerized by pheros. Children don't have internal filters and shields yet. They react very naturally. The thing to keep in mind is that adults are having that same awestruck response that the children are, they're just good at covering it up.

Phero wise. I think it's best to keep the heavy hitters like SOB out of the workplace. Sending a strong sexual signal isn't really appropriate and I think it best if children are not exposed to certain things. High Enone can be intimidating and easily evoke a fight or flight response. It can be very intimidating. Keep the SOB for one on one time with your target. I think XiSt or a social should be fine at work. Even a status product like Ascend should be ok. Be patient with XiSt it takes some time to work. You DO have the advantage that she is already attracted to you so your time frame should be shortened. It's not like your trying to convince someone with a well cemented image of you that your "it". She already thinks your it. XiSt is just going to help anchor that. So stay with the XiSt, Ascend and Cohesion should be fine. Just be proactive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Hi Marcel, welcome.

Ok a lot of ground to cover. I'll try to be as precise and brief as possible. To be honest you're lucky that she shows ANY interest in you. She threw herself at you and you rejected her. However all is not lost. She still misses you, contacts you frequently and during your period of silence she cried over you. What you have on your hands is what so many guys seek, namely "fallout". This girl is hooked. However, because you rejected her she is more guarded and understandably so. I think what she said about "knowing how she gets" is a positive. What she's indirectly saying is that she is afraid she'll get too attached. This means you're still in the game. However, I think it is going to require that YOU put yourself out there for a change. A gesture of good faith to show that you are genuinely interested and not going to break her heart again. Give her reason to believe in you. Don't rely on the work environment because even if interested people are generally more guarded at work. You need to come up with reasons to hang out. Get her in a situation where she is comfortable and can let her guard down a bit. Don't just suggest that you hang out. Insist upon it! Tell her you won't take no for an answer. Keep it casual. Avoid the typical like dinner and a movie. UNLESS you can cook then invite her over and prepare her something home cooked. Women LOVE a man who can cook. A nice meal followed by relaxing on the couch with a good movie. A romantic comedy is best. It's not too heavy. She'll laugh, she'll cry, she'll long for the love she sees on the screen. Take her on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Invite her in physically. Put your arm around her and pull her close. When she lays her head on your should or chest play with her hair. By this I mean run your fingers thru it. Take it by the ends and stroke it, tugging lightly. This move is sure to get her producing oxytocin, the bonding hormone. This will take her into another world. She'll be putty in your hands. Get her as turned on as possible. Take her to the edge but deny her. This says several things. I have the power/skill to take you where you want to go. I'm in control. I have self control. I don't just want sex. Always leave them wanting more. Soon she'll be begging you to take her.

Now regarding the children's reactions. I wouldn't get too freaked out. Children, especially small children, are almost invariably mesmerized by pheros. Children don't have internal filters and shields yet. They react very naturally. The thing to keep in mind is that adults are having that same awestruck response that the children are, they're just good at covering it up.

Phero wise. I think it's best to keep the heavy hitters like SOB out of the workplace. Sending a strong sexual signal isn't really appropriate and I think it best if children are not exposed to certain things. High Enone can be intimidating and easily evoke a fight or flight response. It can be very intimidating. Keep the SOB for one on one time with your target. I think XiSt or a social should be fine at work. Even a status product like Ascend should be ok. Be patient with XiSt it takes some time to work. You DO have the advantage that she is already attracted to you so your time frame should be shortened. It's not like your trying to convince someone with a well cemented image of you that your "it". She already thinks your it. XiSt is just going to help anchor that. So stay with the XiSt, Ascend and Cohesion should be fine. Just be proactive.
        Thanks for the feedback, Scottie! I was actually hoping that you would reply to my post. I've been reading a lot of your replies to other newcomers and you certainly seem like you know your stuff. Additionally, I've been following Manover84's journal about his ongoing experience with xist; his post and your comments have provided me with a fundamental education of this pheromone.

I will refrain from using the SOB at work and during class as you suggested. Regarding the children's responses to the pheromones, your comment hit the nail on the head when you wrote about their lack of internal filters; that was what I surmised. The women in the room definitely noticed how the children reacted to me. In the midst of the infant being highly responsive to me, I commented to the target, "babies and animals love me" and she replied "they certainly do, they can sense your genuineness." Now, I don't know if that counts as a hit or not, but she did say it in front of about 4 other women and that made me feel good.

Regarding my target, at first I truly believed that she WAS in fact into me. However, I guess I didn't see enough "signs" to solidify -in my mind- that she was actually into me and so I didn't want to risk looking like a fool by putting myself out there. She would say things like "your'e such a good friend" and so, I guess that just caused me not to want to make a move. Man, I feel like an idiot now! This weekend she has initiated contact with me but it hasn't been as much as it has been before, however, when i send her a text she almost always responds within minutes.

In your opinion, do you feel that I should "let her miss me" by not texting/responding to her texts? I've noticed you giving this advice in several threads... I just don't want her to think that I am blowing her off, ya know?

Also, what are your thoughts on me investing in Xist spray (as Josebest suggested) for the times when the target and I only have an hour or two of contact?

Thank you, again, for your invaluable advice. I am very anxious to experience the results that others have posted regarding Xist. But, I know that I have to be patient AND play my part.

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Hello my friend, xist needs time to work you have to be consistent, is not just one day, what would I do is use xist for a week or two and then add something like taboo I particularly think sob is if she is already attracted to you, and another point is oil take more time to hit maybe you should have the spray version that hit faster when you have a short time.
          Thanks for the reply Josebest!

I've read a lot of good things about Taboo. I plan on investing in that in the future, but first I want to see how Xist and the samples work for me. I do believe that pheromones work, I just want to make sure that they work for me before I invest in a few hundred dollars worth, ya know?

I am leaning towards purchasing the Xist spray (for days when I have limited contact with the target) though.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Josebest!

I've read a lot of good things about Taboo. I plan on investing in that in the future, but first I want to see how Xist and the samples work for me. I do believe that pheromones work, I just want to make sure that they work for me before I invest in a few hundred dollars worth, ya know?

I am leaning towards purchasing the Xist spray (for days when I have limited contact with the target) though.
            Best way to describe the oil v spray is this: sprays hit larger areas and work quicker, but don't last as long as oils; oils last longer, but are better for close encounters where conversations last longer. Also, oils are known to give you more uses over the spray (depending on how companies fill the spray bottles). That isn't to discourage you from buying oils -- I do think they have their uses -- but if I were to buy one over the other then I would choose sprays. (One more practical use of oils over sprays is that oils won't give you heavy self-effects if you are prone to the pheromones hitting your senses hard.)

As Scottie said, don't expect the XiSt to be a one and done type of pheromone. It will take time from what I have heard, but days/weeks/months down the road of continued exposure will get her to a good spot; it is arguably the safer route too. I also second the no to SOB at work, and I give the nod to Ascend. You can try Taboo eventually, but I would still mix it with Ascend if at work. My two cents, but take Scottie's advice before mine; he has had lots of experience with many varieties and combinations of PXS pheromones.

Comment

Just to add to what ObscuredFacade said...sprays tend to peak in the first hour or so (between hour 1 and hour 2) and then drop off dramatically from there on. With XS products SteveO has added an ingredient known as Diffusion Technology which serves to regulate the diffusion of sprays. Where as most sprays only last a few hours (4 max and at greatly diminished results) XS sprays last 6-8 hours. Not only do you get greater longevity but a much longer plateau. As a general rule sprays hit faster and harder but there are exceptions. Not every molecule takes an equal amount of time to "activate". Some of the faster burning (diffusion wise) molecules like Anol hit right away but they burn out faster (without Diffusion Tech). However, I was testing a research molecule for SteveO which took at least 2-3 minutes to have effect and it built over a period of 10-15 minutes. In an oil it could take that molecule 15-20 minutes to start activating. But with the spray I got a projection of 15 ft. Unless conditions are just right you wouldn't get that with oil.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 03-05-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Welcome. Sorry for being late to the party, but hey, at least I showed up lol. I hope you find all the info here you need. There is a lot of good stuff on this forum. Pheros will definitely help, you may want to consider evolve also. However, your going to have to make the first move after shooting her down the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
                  Welcome. Sorry for being late to the party, but hey, at least I showed up lol. I hope you find all the info here you need. There is a lot of good stuff on this forum. Pheros will definitely help, you may want to consider evolve also. However, your going to have to make the first move after shooting her down the first time.

Comment

Comment

XiSt should work in nearly any situation. I say nearly because unless you are a complete _____ then it should work.

But do as Delight says. She sounds pretty spot on with the analysis.

Comment

Hi Delight, Thanks for your reply!
                        so, at first, I thought my friend was just being nice. I didn't think she was into me...and i actually wasn't looking for a relationship either. However, after a few months of getting to know her, I found myself becoming very attracted to her. By that point, I did tell her that I was really enjoying our convos and felt like we were growing into something more. The feelings were mutual. However, she has had some pretty bad relationships in the past and I think she was/is scared to let someone in (especially because we are seniors in nursing school and the program is intense. She doesn't want to risk loosing focus on school). So anyway, that's where XS comes into the picture. I came across this site and Xist piqued my curiosity. I currently wear 3 Xist sprays, 2 LB sprays, and depending on how much time Ill be spending with my friend, either 2 Cohesion OR 2 Taboo (I have Evolve as well).

Since my last post, she has been calling/texting with me daily (she said she was distant because she was becoming overwhelmed with school work.[I commented this in my last post]). To answer your question about whether I rejected her or not - Nope, I didn't. We spoke about hanging out in the past but so far shes only been to my place to study, or we go to cafes to study. When it comes to hanging out for fun, she always says that she'd "love to hang out with me" but she "knows how she gets." It sounds like she has a wall up. That's why I've been wearing Xist. Shes had about 3-4 exposures to it so far. I've been flirting more and initiating touch during convo (shoulder, lower back, knee); she has not seemed turned off by it in anyway.

Thanks again for your reply. It great to have a woman's perspective!

PS: many girls in my class have thought that we were dating. This past Friday my friend and I had a mock simulation with one of the professors. After simulation, the professor came up to us and said that my friend and I work very well together and that we communicate great as well. She then asked, "so are you guys seeing each other." It took us both by surprise because we get this kind of regularly. I jokingly said that that I couldn't stand this girl and laughed..I didnt want to make her feel awkward. My friend didn't laugh. She "why does everyone say that?" and replied that we've been friends for awhile. I guess that was not the greatest response from her. Then again, who knows whats really going on in her mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

XiSt should work in nearly any situation. I say nearly because unless you are a complete _____ then it should work.

But do as Delight says. She sounds pretty spot on with the analysis.
                          Thanks for the Reply, ObscuredFacade.

I mentioned in my post to Delight that i'm currently wearing 3 Xist sprays, 2 LB sprays and depending on the situation, an additional 2 sprays of Cohesion OR 2 sprays of Taboo. My friend has been texting/calling regularly again. I have not noticed any major IOI's. However, shes complimented me on two separate occasions about shirt and hoodie (mind you, iv'e worn these in front of her before and shes never commented on them). Also, she put her hand on my arm and left it there for like 2-3 seconds while complimenting me. That may be nothing, perhaps i'm fishing for IOIs. I don't know. And no, I'm not a ______ lol.

How do you feel about my spray combination? Should I continue with it, or would you recommend something different?

Thanks In advance!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the Reply, ObscuredFacade.

I mentioned in my post to Delight that i'm currently wearing 3 Xist sprays, 2 LB sprays and depending on the situation, an additional 2 sprays of Cohesion OR 2 sprays of Taboo. My friend has been texting/calling regularly again. I have not noticed any major IOI's. However, shes complimented me on two separate occasions about shirt and hoodie (mind you, iv'e worn these in front of her before and shes never commented on them). Also, she put her hand on my arm and left it there for like 2-3 seconds while complimenting me. That may be nothing, perhaps i'm fishing for IOIs. I don't know. And no, I'm not a ______ lol.

How do you feel about my spray combination? Should I continue with it, or would you recommend something different?

Thanks In advance!
                              Great insight Delight. As far as IOIs, if she's pulled back a bit she may well be restraining and therefore consciously holding her IOIs in check. Don't let that deter you. Sometimes you need to put more forth in good faith. The thing is that if SHE is initiating phone calls/texts then you know you're on her mind. The morerso the better.

Comment

Great insight Delight. As far as IOIs, if she's pulled back a bit she may well be restraining and therefore consciously holding her IOIs in check. Don't let that deter you. Sometimes you need to put more forth in good faith. The thing is that if SHE is initiating phone calls/texts then you know you're on her mind. The morerso the better.
                                Hi scottie2Hottie,

The thought that she may be holding back has actually crossed my mind. And yes, you're right, I must be on her mind because she IS texting/calling more. She is coming to my place tomorrow at noon to study. Between class and various school activities, we will be with each other for about 8 hours. I plan on using my usual mix of xist and LB. However, instead of adding my regular cohesion, I plan on using evolve (2 sprays).

I know slow and steady is the name of the game with Xist..
                                Ill keep the forum posted of any notable results worth mentioning.

Comment

Hi scottie2Hottie,

The thought that she may be holding back has actually crossed my mind. And yes, you're right, I must be on her mind because she IS texting/calling more. She is coming to my place tomorrow at noon to study. Between class and various school activities, we will be with each other for about 8 hours. I plan on using my usual mix of xist and LB. However, instead of adding my regular cohesion, I plan on using evolve (2 sprays).

She's definitely into you brother, keep using that Xist, it's great stuff. I'm pretty impatient, but time really is the name of the game with it, you'll thank yourself later.
                                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Hi scottie2Hottie,

How did it go?

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

The combo you're using probably won't yield any blatant IOIs. Not that it won't have an effect. Keep XiSting her when you are together. Allow her the space to deal with her family issues. In a way her not monopolizing your time with all of her problems means that she's not trying to turn you into one of her girlfriends. Treat her like a dating interest and she will remain a dating interest. Treat her like a friend and that's all you'll be....a friend. Back to pheros....P96 is always a good addition. It will support the effects of Cohesion/Crush.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X