yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Side Effects Of Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Effects Of Evolve

I've been having some strange side effects with evolve after I started using it. I noticed its very hard for me to concentrate in school after I apply and I become very angry after a few hours. Anybody else experiencing this?

However Ascend when I used it by itself increased concentration and happiness.

Also XIST has been working great for women approaching me and talking to me.

I have heard side effects with some guys using the Evolve spray, but once they switch to oil then all is well. Try it a few more times, and switch up application points. Remember: if you spray on your neck then it will hit you a bit harder and quicker than normal.

Ascend I feel will be trumped by my other pheromones, but I have yet to try it. I am hopeful though! Also, Ascend is probably one that wouldn't hurt to have applied to the neck for the self effects (as you are aware).

XiSt...I have yet to try this one, but it worries me. I hear it works well on all ages and specifically younger women. Why does it worry me then? I hear while it is good at attracting strangers and women who already view you in a positive light, continued exposure may lead to fallout if not at least heavy imprinting and crushing. That's good in most scenarios, but it also means time and location is key. See if one of the long time members can describe this guy a bit better for you and their experiences. I'm interested in it greatly, being it was one of the two pheromones that led me here.

Comment

Originally posted by emaaze View Post
      I've been having some strange side effects with evolve after I started using it. I noticed its very hard for me to concentrate in school after I apply and I become very angry after a few hours. Anybody else experiencing this?

However Ascend when I used it by itself increased concentration and happiness.

Also XIST has been working great for women approaching me and talking to me.
      I don't have any side effects with any sexual Mone even when I used 2 drops of alpha7, a couple of years ago, right now I am 34yo, maybe you are too young and you are too sensitive to none but SteveO make a perfect blend with evolve to fix the aggressive effects of none, try to use just half a spray and put it in another point like said our friend, you can use an empty bottle from a sample and use one spray and test. How old are you by the way?
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I've read that enone can make you aggressive especially if you're young because you produce enone more than older guys naturally.

Comment

emaaze how much are you using?

Seems like OD territory.
          If you are only using 1 spray try to get a sample bottle to put the evolve in and use only one spray from that.
          That should be roughly about half a spray of the normal 10 or 30mL sized bottle sprays.

Comment

I've been using only one spray of Evolve and two sprays when I went out to the bar. I felt so aggressive it was insane. There's a smoking hot girl probably 9.3 out of 10 chase me down, grabbing on me, and wanting to talk. I seriously grabbed her face and pushed her back. It was terrible. Everyone pisses me off on Evolve.

My muscles are swelling up on it, appetite increased, and my balls feel like they are on fire.

Wearing evolve makes everyone respect the shit out of me.

Feel like a mental block is on my mind when using it. I can't read a sentence without getting distracted.

Comment

Also a lot of people were touching me which really pissed me off. Random guys and girls I didn't even know were touching me as they walked past.

I spray it on right after I shave on the neck area.

Comment

I would definitely say test Ricky's idea of half a spray or switching to a smaple bottle. Also, make sure no more two sprays. If the half a spray doesn't work, then try the oil, as I have heard a success story of someone using the oil over the spray after encountering similar self effects. (Part of me wishes I got the oil now, but it was out of stock at the time. Alas, have to deal with the gifts you are given!)

Comment

Also a lot of people were touching me which really pissed me off. Random guys and girls I didn't even know were touching me as they walked past.

I spray it on right after I shave on the neck area.
                  Next time, avoid the neck too. Maybe one spray to your wrist. If that still doesn't work than go down half a spray. Though, I am almost tempted to say do half a spray to the wrist, and work up to a full spray sometime. It will depend if you get the desired hits.

Comment

All I can think of is that you are cranking out major natural Enone or you are hypersensitive to it. Are you normally even tempered? It's certainly possible that your natural levels are so high that you don't need to supplement it.

Comment

• emaaze
                      emaaze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm normally tempered and controlled. But this just sets it off to a new level.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    All I can think of is that you are cranking out major natural Enone or you are hypersensitive to it. Are you normally even tempered? It's certainly possible that your natural levels are so high that you don't need to supplement it.
                    I'm naturally built strong in the gym my whole life. I do get some acne from my high hormones now. I don't take any supplements or any workout drinks. All natural.

Great point there. Maybe OD on it mixing in with my natural pheromones. I only take showers before I sleep also. Not in the morning.

Comment

I sprayed two sparys of evolve, 1 drop of ascend and walked down into my apartment complex without a shirt on to get my mail. Blasting music not really caring about anyone.

Comment

I'm naturally built strong in the gym my whole life. I do get some acne from my high hormones now. I don't take any supplements or any workout drinks. All natural.

Great point there. Maybe OD on it mixing in with my natural pheromones. I only take showers before I sleep also. Not in the morning.
                        So you're not really starting your day with a clean slate. It's possible that by the time you start your day and definitely into the evening that you may be cranking out high levels of natural pheros. If that's the case the only way I can see something like Evolve working for you is if you're trying to attract older women. They tend to respond favorably to high Enone levels. But the downside is the self effects. If supplemental Enone affects you negatively then it still may be an issue. It's entirely possible that you don't need any extra Enone and may benefit from something that imparts comfort like Cohesion. Perhaps something that builds rapport like Connections also. And for self effects maybe even something chill like Bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So you're not really starting your day with a clean slate. It's possible that by the time you start your day and definitely into the evening that you may be cranking out high levels of natural pheros. If that's the case the only way I can see something like Evolve working for you is if you're trying to attract older women. They tend to respond favorably to high Enone levels. But the downside is the self effects. If supplemental Enone affects you negatively then it still may be an issue. It's entirely possible that you don't need any extra Enone and may benefit from something that imparts comfort like Cohesion. Perhaps something that builds rapport like Connections also. And for self effects maybe even something chill like Bliss.
                          OMG you're so right. Why does more Enone attract older women and respect. I was walking through hallways and older women stopped, turned around, and looked at me.

Does high Enone hurt chances with women my age in their early 20's?

Comment

OMG you're so right. Why does more Enone attract older women and respect. I was walking through hallways and older women stopped, turned around, and looked at me.

Does high Enone hurt chances with women my age in their early 20's?
                            High enone can be intimidated to younger women but ethnicity also plays a part I believe.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X