yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New customer question about cover scent and cologue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New customer question about cover scent and cologue

Hi,

I just received my XS products (ascend / Xist and Taboo) with Aqua Digio cover. It's my first time trying pheromones. I tried all of them (alone or some mixed) and was wondering if with the cover scent, we need to add cologue (aqua digio for my case) in extra? I used two sprays of Xist on my neck and my girlfriend had to smell it directly to notice I had any type of perfume/cologne on me. For me, I smelled it for hours since it was near my nose.

So my question, does the pheromones works as good if other people doesn't smell it? Should I add some cologue to help dispense?

Thanks!

Fred

I've never us the XS aqua di gio cover so I don't know exactly what you mean. It could be that it's very light so you can use your own cover if you wanted. If you would like to add additional cover it should be fine. People don't have to smell the cover scent for them to work. I know of some people who go completely unscented and use know cover. Seems to work for them just fine.

Comment

I agree with scottie, people don't have to notice smell of mones to work, I have ascend oil with cover scent but I always put my own cologne cause I like to smell good with my own cologne
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I think pheromones are not supposed to be smelled to be effective. Cover scents help with diffusion and also from my understanding, can make people sniff more of that great perfume smell and at the same time sniff in pheromones.

Comment

I thought so too that pheromones should not be smelled to work, but I was still wondering on the diffusion with the aqua di gio cover

Thank you for your answers

Comment

Originally posted by fred28 View Post
            I thought so too that pheromones should not be smelled to work, but I was still wondering on the diffusion with the aqua di gio cover

Thank you for your answers
            I believe any cover scents are good for diffusion because PXS products have Diffusion Tech in them. They have good diffusion even unscented because of DT.

Comment

I just had a wonderful evening with a "friend". She did ask me if the scent was from an older use of cologne since it doesn't smell very far. But the effect of the pheromones did work like a charm

I'm still wondering if the other cover scents act the same.. I will try to order another scent, any recommendations for a not so musky cover?

Comment

Aqua di Gio isn't a musky fragrance, Chances are that if you're smelling something musky it's the pheros. Personally, I think Aqua di Gio is too light to adequately cover pheros.

Comment

I just had a wonderful evening with a "friend". She did ask me if the scent was from an older use of cologne since it doesn't smell very far. But the effect of the pheromones did work like a charm

I'm still wondering if the other cover scents act the same.. I will try to order another scent, any recommendations for a not so musky cover?
                  Are you looking for a date setting or club? Sweet or fresh or...?

Date: La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent (EDT)
                  Club-sweet: Ultra Male by Jean Paul Gaultier (EDT)

I have others, but that should give you a start. With Saint Laurent you may find yourself needing more sprays if in a crowded place, but that's only because they messed up their formula years ago and are trying to fix it. Ultra Male you will find to be pretty damn potent.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                    ObscuredFacade commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have other reccomendations depending on what tickles your fancy or for work or summer, but those should do you well. You can find those at Macy's.

• ObscuredFacade
                    ObscuredFacade commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you shop Sephora get either Calvin Klein Eternity for Men, Versace Pour Homme, or Dior Sauvage (EDT). Dior Sauvage everyone gets/wears, so usually I don't wear it...

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Are you looking for a date setting or club? Sweet or fresh or...?

Date: La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent (EDT)
                  Club-sweet: Ultra Male by Jean Paul Gaultier (EDT)

I have others, but that should give you a start. With Saint Laurent you may find yourself needing more sprays if in a crowded place, but that's only because they messed up their formula years ago and are trying to fix it. Ultra Male you will find to be pretty damn potent.
                  I believe he meant PXS cover scents not additional cologne. In this case fred28 if you like designer cover PXS offer, I like Aventus personally. It's a Creed Aventus knock-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I believe he meant PXS cover scents not additional cologne. In this case fred28 if you like designer cover PXS offer, I like Aventus personally. It's a Creed Aventus knock-off.
                    ... this is saddening. In that case, I hear Sultan's is a good cover. I would be edgy on Aventus, as the only cologne to come close to Aventus is Pineapple Vintage,and even that is not the same. (Keep in mind that as amazing as Aventus is, not as many women fancy it compared to most designer scents.)

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                      ObscuredFacade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have yet to try Aventus by PXS, so I may be proven wrong. Nevertheless, Sultan's Ooud I hear is well received by both the wearer and women. FXS I would also recommend, but it is light too.

... this is saddening. In that case, I hear Sultan's is a good cover. I would be edgy on Aventus, as the only cologne to come close to Aventus is Pineapple Vintage,and even that is not the same. (Keep in mind that as amazing as Aventus is, not as many women fancy it compared to most designer scents.)
                    I'm not fragrance expert and I don't know much about notes. I only buy what smell good to me, lol. There are 2 products in the market that comes very close to Aventus. One I have is Armaf Club De Nuit which I prefer over Aventus because it has smoke note that I like a lot, and I got more compliments with it than Aventus. I only buy Aventus decants now as my sig cologne is Tom Ford's and By Killian's.

PXS cover scent I prefer is FXS the most because it is light and pairs well with any cologne I have.

Comment

Yes i was referring to PXS scents, designer or not. But thanks for all the suggestions!

I wasn't able to find the aventura cologne. Gonna look in the Toronto airport when I'll travel there.

So far i like the fact that unless someone is really near, no one suspects any cologne (at least with aqua di gio cover), so I'm not looking to add cologne on top of the mones, unless it would make it more effective in terme of dispersion?

Does the samples usually come unscented? I notided that the cohesion sample does smell a bit but it may be the mones.

Comment

All XS pheros, including samples, are unscented by default.

Comment

Yes i was referring to PXS scents, designer or not. But thanks for all the suggestions!

I wasn't able to find the aventura cologne. Gonna look in the Toronto airport when I'll travel there.

So far i like the fact that unless someone is really near, no one suspects any cologne (at least with aqua di gio cover), so I'm not looking to add cologne on top of the mones, unless it would make it more effective in terme of dispersion?

Does the samples usually come unscented? I notided that the cohesion sample does smell a bit but it may be the mones.
                          Aventura or Aventus? Trust me when I say you don't want to buy Aventus before you try their sample. Their sample is about $15. If you end uo buying a bottle and you (and girls) don't like it then you are put $300+.

And I wouldn't say, yes, adding cologne does add to dispersion. Unless you are against colognes then I would head to a Macy's or Sephora and get to testing. (Sephora usually has younger women, so you can also ask them what they like if you find a few options.)

Comment

Aventura or Aventus? Trust me when I say you don't want to buy Aventus before you try their sample. Their sample is about $15. If you end uo buying a bottle and you (and girls) don't like it then you are put $300+.

And I wouldn't say, yes, adding cologne does add to dispersion. Unless you are against colognes then I would head to a Macy's or Sephora and get to testing. (Sephora usually has younger women, so you can also ask them what they like if you find a few options.)

Yes I meant Aventus I'm not so good at remembering names. Thanks for the advice, I will find somewhere I can test them

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X