yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member looking for help with girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member looking for help with girlfriend

My girlfriend hasn't kissed me in months. Hell, she won't even hold my hand anymore. I started using mones in hopes that it will help re attract her so I can get my kisses back. After reading the forums I've tried to do this on my own. Everytime I think I have her figured out when it comes to mones I get nowhere. I can tell when they are working on her because she'll play with her hair more, compliment me more, cuddles more, and allow me to touch her more(leg & ass rubbing). Even with all of that as soon as I go in for a kiss he head turns. She has a 10 year old son and she's a single mom so she's often tired and moody because of it. What mones or combo do you guy suggest I try? I don't mind buying new mones if it will help.

She's a white 29 year old blonde and she's vegan(if that helps). I'm 34 black American about 170 lbs. We've been together for a year and a half. She's way out of my league, so that's why I keep working on the relationship instead of letting her go. We normally spend 2-3 hours together when we hang out.

The mones I own:

Evolve
    Cohesion (1 spray of cohesion with 1 spray of Evolve works well)
    Bliss
    Sob (wore this once with no cover and she just kept looking at me funny, lol)
    Ascend (sample)
    Connections (sample)
    Love boat (sample)

Titan
    Style (she really seems to respond to 3 sprays of style)
    M3x
    Manimal 2
    Imprint (sample)

TrueTrust

I saw your other post over at PheroTruth. I'm not sure that I can add more to what has already been said. It's obviously that this relationship is dead. It's also obvious that she's using you. Pheros can't fix a broken relationship. You could try XiSt but until you change your behavior not even that can help. I think your best bet is to take a long HONEST look at yourself. Everything about what you're doing is tantamount to begging. Do you really expect a woman to respect any man who grovels? Because that is what you're doing my friend. I'm not gonna bust your balls but I'm not gonna sugar coat it either. I suspect your beating yourself up enough already. You need a wake up call tho. So you need to ask yourself if you're willing to make some radical changes in your thinking and behavior.

Good luck

Comment

That thread turned into everyone saying to end the relationship. Was hoping to get actual answers on a different site.

Comment

Cuddle, I am going to have to side with Scottie on this one.

Now, I don't know the exact background...and frankly don't need to know it either. Pheromones are to help guide you to a specific place with someone or someones. These bottles of "magic" aren't love potions that will change the world for you. I assume you know this, so let's move on. Furthermore, as Scottie said, you need yo present yourself in a light of how either you want to appear or how you want people to see you; maybe do some soul searching. Again, I don't know the background to if you are (more or less) begging or if the woman is using you, but if she is "out of your league" after having been with her, then she is simply out of your league because either she thinks of herself as too good or you mentally lowered your standards of yourself. There are other women out there, and it may be time to go out and look for someone with either A) Less baggage, or B) someone who actually may like you.

If you don't care at this point on our opinions for what we think apart from pheromones, then buy XiSt and expect it to take weeks or longer (if ever). You can't expect XiSt to be a few hour or few day thing if the woman already views you negatively. She will have to come around again to give you what amounts to a second chance, BUT (as Scottie said) you need to change your behavior or possibly expect a repeat of what is happening now.

Just my two cents on the product from much forum and review reading. The other advice is just having a heavy psych background. So either you buy the product and try to change if she is worth it -- for the love of God please for more than looks -- or just think about calling it quits with this relationship before it is harder for you to do so. Best of luck to you either way!

Comment

I don't know any more about the situation than what you posted, but I do know I was in the same place you are now, about 7 years ago. I tried pheros and I tried to change myself for my relationship with my ex. Bottom line is pheros WILL NOT change any deep seeded issues, and if she's really done she's done. My ex drug out the divorce for 19 months. She used me until I decided she wouldn't anymore, that's when she finalized it. Now I'm happier than I've ever been and am with a far far better woman, that is ten times hotter. Whether she's out of your league or not, don't let her play you. Sit her down and have a conversation with her about the real issues. If they can be fixed try to fix them, if they can't then it's time to move on before you hate each other. Trying to cure a dead relationship with pheros is like putting a bandaid on an amputated arm. I would suggest using a phero mix high in Bnol for the relationship conversation, it will help her to be honest with you. Sorry if this post stings, but it's what I wish someone had said to me all of those years ago.

Comment

I agree that xist can help you but you have to do the rest not just stay and see if it works you have to do your part
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by CuddleFan View Post
              That thread turned into everyone saying to end the relationship. Was hoping to get actual answers on a different site.
              No what you're hoping for is for someone to tell you what you want to hear, regardless of reality staring you in the face. People said those things because it is true. You just don't want to believe it. You're in denial and I suspect you've been living in denial for some time now. How much more time and money are you going to waste trying to fix something that can't be fixed? You can spend every last dime you have to your name but unless you change your thinking and behavior you're going to get nowhere. Nothing, not any phero in the world, is going change her mind unless you make some radical changes. I recently had a good friend from here in that situation. At best, given my best phero advice, the improvements were only temporary. He's in the process of divorce now. As was said, using pheros to fix a broken relationship is merely a band aid at best. Better to lose a finger than to lose your arm. Better to lose an arm than to lose your life. Sometimes the truth hurts but you need to hear it. It's apparent that that woman doesn't give two shits about you. She'll keep stringing you along as long as you keep spending money on her. We, on the other hand, do care. We're your brothers and we want what's best for you.

Comment

Cuddle, I know you're probably pissed. But you do have mones on your side.
                "Out of your league" shouldn't even be an optional phrase for you.
                Go to a bar put those mones to use and see what happens.

I challenge you to approach each and every woman you see that you deem out of your league while you're there.
                Nobody should have to go through being used or unwanted..no matter how good looking the woman or man is.

I'm sure Scottie2Hottie could give you some nice pointers verbally.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X