yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Here and Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here and Need Advice

I've been having a lot of luck with ascend lately. Some pretty incredible stories with girls. Also been having luck with evolve during the day.

However when I tried Evolve XS/Cohesion at the bar last night I didn't get much luck with two sprays. The two guys I was with were hitting it off with girls and the girls were like what is that smell? It smells great.

They were basically stealing my cloud from the evolve. The girls were chasing these guys around, hugging them, and hanging on their every word.

Then I left to go to a different part of the bar and the girls instantly felt no attraction with them and left. It was like night and day. I was blown away.

How do I stop my friends and people from stealing my cloud? I don't want to help other people out.

Thanks

Maybe you should do the job and don't let your friends to be the center of attention, you have to be congruent with pheros maybe women don't feel you like a boss and see you like a employee, I hear that you can transmit good vibes when you use a phero like love boat or vibe but I didn't hear any about evolve.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome! Like Josebest said, the pheros are great for steering a person, but you have to jump in and take the lead. Maybe try flying solo to see if it helps you out?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X