yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introductions and Assistance Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions and Assistance Wanted

Greetings! Where to begin... Well, let me start with a bit about myself.

I am a 22 year old, caucasian male, who is decent looking (some say better but I am humble). I have backgrounds in aspects of behavioural science -- specifically, non-verbial behavior -- and also majoring in business. At this time, I work for a retail company as an manager (in store), so I am well versed in operational work as well as customer service. I currently do not lack attracting younger women (or women around my age), but because of the professional environment, I tend to be a bit reserved except for those I trust. (You almost have to because going around hitting on your subordinates isn't going to get you far.) So, apart from going out for drinks occasionally with buddies, I am heavily involved with both my work and some classes I am taking to further myself, allowing little time to hit the club/bar scenes regularly.

I started getting into pheromones after seeing distinct possibilities to allow the women to make the first move in some cases, which would assist better in the environment I tend to be in while at work. It isn't that I cannot be assertive, but it is a safer route to take in a work environment as a manager. Thus, I saw Androtics, and even bought some items. After having a horrible experience with them -- lack of customer service and receiving my items -- I broadened my horizons, eventually leading me to House of Pheromones, a blog and review site on pheromones. The owner of the site heavily talked about XiSt and Evolve XS (and even the combo), so I meandered this way.

I was recommended by Kate D (thank You, Kate) to join the community to assist with some guidance. As i am am younger man, I am looking for women aged 18+, preferably caucasion or hispanic. My goals are mainly for FWB (which i have had some success in outside of the workplace without pheromones). I mainly wish to test pheromones to try in the workplace on specific nights; nights where the younger crowd comes to work and the older crowd is finishing their shifts.

I figure XiSt and Evolve I want to try regardless, but I hear XiSt is more for LTR...which is a possibility but not at the forefront. I hear Ascend is also a good product, but i am hoping to hear more aboit opinions on specific prooducts that might help with the more FWB role allowing the woman to make the first move (or heavy signs) where I can guide after that or do very little guiding if something is that powerful. (I am aware to start low as to not OD.) Also, I was hoping to hear more about the benefits and disadvantages between sprays and oils.

If you got this far then good job and thank you! I am also going to be trying other products (l2k, Nude, Swoon, Latina), but I really want to be an avid member of this community to contribute and test along side everyone else here. Cheers!

Welcome, glad you could join us.

I'd like to begin by getting some clarification. If I'm reading you right then you are looking for hits from coworkers, subordinates. If that is the case you need to get that out of your mind right from the start. You're just asking for trouble. All it takes is one sexual harassment case to jeopardize your job and your career. Something like that will follow you wherever you go. It's never a good idea to get involved with a coworker even if they are an equal. Eventually the relationship is likely to end and can lead to a lot of awkwardness and/or tension. You're better off seeking a fwb elsewhere. A fwb relationship can be tricky, in and of itself. Sooner or later one of you is bound to catch feelings. Even if no one does what are you going to do if your partner ends up in a relationship? Few people possess the maturity to handle such a relationship. Just like any other type of relationship, you need a strong foundation to succeed. You hafta ask yourself if you're willing to risk your friendship just for the sake of short term sexual gratification. Which is more important to you, the friendship or the sex? I've had many fwb's over the years and only a couple of times has it worked well. I assume that since you are seeking a fwb that you already have a friend in mind. Are there already IOIs? Or are you expecting the pheros to magically change that persons perception of you. Pheros are not magic potions. IF your target friend doesn't already harbor some degree of attraction then pheros are not likely to change that. The thing is that we all have a well cemented image of those we interact with regularly. Like it or not we all get pigeonholed. Unless there is already a well established history of playful banter and flirting trying to put the moves on your friend is likely to make you come across as weird and creepy. It could have the opposite affect of what you're trying to achieve. Trust me I've made that mistake in my youth. It didn't turn out well and was socially damaging.

All that being said, these are merely my opinions based on my experiences. Your results may very. Do with it what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
      Greetings! Where to begin... Well, let me start with a bit about myself.

I am a 22 year old, caucasian male, who is decent looking (some say better but I am humble). I have backgrounds in aspects of behavioural science -- specifically, non-verbial behavior -- and also majoring in business. At this time, I work for a retail company as an manager (in store), so I am well versed in operational work as well as customer service. I currently do not lack attracting younger women (or women around my age), but because of the professional environment, I tend to be a bit reserved except for those I trust. (You almost have to because going around hitting on your subordinates isn't going to get you far.) So, apart from going out for drinks occasionally with buddies, I am heavily involved with both my work and some classes I am taking to further myself, allowing little time to hit the club/bar scenes regularly.

I started getting into pheromones after seeing distinct possibilities to allow the women to make the first move in some cases, which would assist better in the environment I tend to be in while at work. It isn't that I cannot be assertive, but it is a safer route to take in a work environment as a manager. Thus, I saw Androtics, and even bought some items. After having a horrible experience with them -- lack of customer service and receiving my items -- I broadened my horizons, eventually leading me to House of Pheromones, a blog and review site on pheromones. The owner of the site heavily talked about XiSt and Evolve XS (and even the combo), so I meandered this way.

I was recommended by Kate D (thank You, Kate) to join the community to assist with some guidance. As i am am younger man, I am looking for women aged 18+, preferably caucasion or hispanic. My goals are mainly for FWB (which i have had some success in outside of the workplace without pheromones). I mainly wish to test pheromones to try in the workplace on specific nights; nights where the younger crowd comes to work and the older crowd is finishing their shifts.

I figure XiSt and Evolve I want to try regardless, but I hear XiSt is more for LTR...which is a possibility but not at the forefront. I hear Ascend is also a good product, but i am hoping to hear more aboit opinions on specific prooducts that might help with the more FWB role allowing the woman to make the first move (or heavy signs) where I can guide after that or do very little guiding if something is that powerful. (I am aware to start low as to not OD.) Also, I was hoping to hear more about the benefits and disadvantages between sprays and oils.

If you got this far then good job and thank you! I am also going to be trying other products (l2k, Nude, Swoon, Latina), but I really want to be an avid member of this community to contribute and test along side everyone else here. Cheers!

Nice! You made it and so quickly to. You don't waste any time do you? ahhhah

I included a link in this email that is going to be very useful to you as a newbie and throughout your pheromone journey. May seem super simple and easy but it is a great help to choosing the right products for you and to learning about the different products and what they can be used for.

The guys will be along soon to give some more advise,more so their experiences with the products. In the meantime,you can look into the male section at their posts and journals because these are two products that are talked about a lot.

I have heard of the great effects of Nude for sure and rest assured XS does not place any restrictions on you for speaking about products from other pheromone companies. Most of our members use products from other vendors and below is where you can post your reports about these products.

Our community welcomes open and honest feedback on other vendors products. We do however, gently remind you, please contact those vendors individually for customer care. This is a forum to discus your experiences with the products only.

Do you have any products? Remember this is a place to grow, a great place to get help all through your pheromone journey and by expressing yourself we offer lifetime discounts you can use to get more of the products you love for less.

I am happy you are here and look forward to reading your experiences and adventures.

Comment

Thank you for the insight, Scottie. Let me be a bit more explanative then, since I have still been slightly broad.

There are partials friendships I have where IOIs have been present. Some of those friendships take place in and out of the workplace, so I should've explained that piece a bit better. I do not expect a magic bottle to "poof" me my wishes, but more an instrument to act as a guiding force behind my own guiding.

I am mainly looking for something to assist in a bit more of crushing effects and sexual effects. Again, it isn't that I cannot do the guiding without pheromones, but I am interested in the effects of pheromones with my own actions as well as how they may change perceptions previous to and during how I choose to guide a conversation. Of course, I am "new" to pheromones, so I do not mind little lessons or tips/tricks along the way. That said, I do appreciate your opinion based on your experiences, Scottie.

And thank you, Kate. I shall do some browsing while waiting to hear others opinions and experiences on what they think and recommend.

Comment

Welcome! There is a plethora of information here. I look forward to reading your progress!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. If you're looking for more of a LTR then XiSt is the way to go. If you're looking for sexual spice then Evolve is a good product. One thing to understand is that a product like Xist takes time so you hafta be patient. You want extended exposure followed by time away with no contact. XiSt has kind of a boyfriend effect so if that's what you're after you have the right one. Evolve also takes some time in more of a short term kind of way. It starts out social and becomes more sexual over time. Say over the course of an evening. It's great date night product. It can even be useful socially if you want the person of interest to hang back after your friends leave. Just don't expect it to be an in your face upfront kind of sexual product. That's not how it was designed. If you want to add "crushiness" then you may want to consider Cohesion, as well. I don't want to overwhelm you with too many options but I think you're off to a good start.

Comment

Thank you, Mark. I look forward to your progress in your product testing as well.

Scottie, that helps out a lot, so thank you. Let me try to understand correctly.. XiSt gives off more of a respect, safe, and slow-crush effect with hints of intimacy; Evolve is more a building desire, partial crush, and building intimacy effect? So I believe I understand XiSt gives a boyfriend imprint of sorts, and anything more you need to combine or guide. Evolve (as you explain it) seems to be a generic apice of sorts, but do you have any experience on effects or the sort of imprint made with Evolve? Evolve seems to be a one trick pony -- a strong one trick pony -- while XiSt gives a bit of leeway for what you choose to make of it. Correct me if I am wrong in my understandings.

Also, I do not mind information about other products (XS or otherwise). I am not looking into SOB much or anything overly alpha. Though, bare repeating myself, any other ideas of products I am open too. (Side note: I do not plan on combining until I have tested individually, yet I am open to hear of combinations/additions; I am very open to hear ideas as well as skimming the forums.)

Comment

I think your general understanding is pretty solid. As far as Evolve, I wouldn't say it imprints on it's own but it does strengthen the imprint of XiSt IMO.

Comment

One thing I should ask is what do you recommend between a spray and oil? Does one spritz equal one drop? I have been reading through posts, bit it is hard to connect dots when different methods are used.

Comment

Both have their benefits. Sprays hit harder and faster but don't last as long (6-8 hrs). Oils take longer to have an effect but last longer (8-10 hrs). There's also the issue of projection. Sprays have a rang of up to 8-10 ft while oils you have to be closer to your target, up to 4-5 ft. Some claim that oils have a more "natural" signature but I'm not so sure about that. As far as dosing is concerned, one spray equals one drop.

Comment

After a bit of reading and assistance, I have decided on the following in sprays:

-Evolve XS
                      -Cohesion XS
                      -XiSt
                      -P96 (perhaps)
                      -Exotica XS (if it helps on Hispanics...Any information on this product is appreciated.)

Are there any products I may be missing that are test worthy? (I feel I should add Ascend to the list.) I will switch over to another thread, as well as opening a journal, so I promise I won't use this post forever!

Comment

P96 is good for bonding and crushing. It will definitely complement Cohesion and XiSt. Exotica is a "soft" status blend designed for use with Asians. You'd be better off with Ascend IMO. If you want to attract Latinas then you want something high Enone (high dose Evolve or maybe Domination).

Comment

I was thinking an Evolve and Cohesion combo, after testing both separately. How does Domination differ from Evolve? It comes off as a more aggressive Evolve, but perhaps I am mistaken. And when you say high dose, do you mean more sprays/drops or actually later adding molecules (in this case Enone)?

I'm sure when all is said and done by the end of the week, I'm going to have an interesting mix of products bought. Cheers to Scottie (and journals) for the assistance along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                            I was thinking an Evolve and Cohesion combo, after testing both separately. How does Domination differ from Evolve? It comes off as a more aggressive Evolve, but perhaps I am mistaken. And when you say high dose, do you mean more sprays/drops or actually later adding molecules (in this case Enone)?

I'm sure when all is said and done by the end of the week, I'm going to have an interesting mix of products bought. Cheers to Scottie (and journals) for the assistance along the way.
                            Welcome to the XS community.

Domination is pure heavy sexual without buffer. Evolve needs some time to take off from social to sexual (maybe up to many hours) but some users reported as fast as one hour.

Comment

Domination is a pure sexual. High Enone with a touch of Anone. It doesn't have the social buffers of Evolve. And yes it's more aggressive than Evolve. It's more similar to SOB without the copulins. By higher dose Evolve I mean more sprays. SteveO's products are meticulously designed. I wouldn't mess with the blends by doing something like adding extra Enone.

Regardless of what you go with start off with a low dose (one spray or drop) and work your way up until you find your sweet spot. I'm all about using the lowest effective dose. There are several reasons why you should test solo first. One is to find your sweet spot for each one. Another is to get a feel for which product does what. Then when you advance to comboing you can better anticipate how they will interact and what is doing what. One other thing to consider is the phero math can be a bit illogical. Sometimes 1+1=2. Sometimes 1+1=4. Other times 1+1=-4.

Comment

Excellent. That explains much of what I have. (And thank you for the welcoming Blood.) Final questions that are more for knowledge and also for tossing out opinions.

-cover scent...Any popular ones? (I hear FXS is good.)
                                -P96 and Ascend - worth it to buy towards the beginning of my trials? (For P96, what custom option is recommended to start with? For Ascend, I plan on testing it for more for the sole purpose of the workplace and, well, assisiting with ascending.)
                                -copulins...I have a general idea of their effects on the male and female, but could someone explain a bit better, or even recommend greater or lessened usage if I have an option?
                                -any blends not recommended for the workplace? (I hear some party blends, for example, are big NOs.)

Thank you for putting up with the plethora of questions, as I hope to male the first purchase a defining one.

Comment

Cover scent is up to you and your personal tastes. What smells good to one person may smell terrible to another. You have in-house scents and designer type knock offs to choose from. Another option is to go unscented and using your own cologne to cover. That's what I do.

Ascend is great for work. Copulins is a personal choice. Their inclusion is based on Social Proof Theory. Copulins tend to ehance male respect. They can be a bit polarizing with women. It turns some women on and some women off. I get mine without.

P96 is definitely an option down the road. It's one of my favorite molecules. My sweet spot is 25 mcg which is two sprays at 12.5 mcg/spray.

Avoid heavy sexuals at work. I've used Evolve without issue. But I work with the public. I don't use it to attract coworkers but rather someone from the general public.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X