yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings everyone!

Hello all,

I have been lurking around and reading the forum posts for the last 2 months or so. I decided to join after placing my third order a few days ago.. I see that the forum is wealth of information and ideas... I hope to use some of them and also contribute to it.

CM

Welcome!!

Comment

That is nice, welcome ChocolateMarshmallow.
      Now that you signed up, you will be able to see personal Journals that members are regularly updating. Which is an extra wealth. Here it is, Just in case if you didnt see it yet. Let us know about your products and experiences in a new thread in Mens section.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
        Hello all,

I have been lurking around and reading the forum posts for the last 2 months or so. I decided to join after placing my third order a few days ago.. I see that the forum is wealth of information and ideas... I hope to use some of them and also contribute to it.

CM

! I am certainly glad that you decided to stop lurking and join our amazing forum. Third order huh, this must mean you are already hooked to our PX blends. What does your arsenal look like

You are not new to our blends but the information in the link below is useful to everyone :

Use this link below to see how you can take advantage of being on our forum, to get your fav blends for less all year round, for life.

I look forward to reading your adventures.

Comment

Welcome! Glad you finally made the plunge. Definitely pitch in, there's something to learn from everyone.

Comment

Welcome on board friend, I hope this forum and the people can help you and you help us with your experiences
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. What are your collection so far? Looking forward to reading your journal soon.

Comment

My collection:
                exotica
                evolve
                xist
                taobao
                P96 12.5mcg
                P86 12.5mcg
                A1 25mcg
                samples of the following
                vibe
                ascend
                celebrity

Only ones i have not figured out has been celebrity (half of the 10 ml bottle tipped over and spilled, could not test it properly) Exotica was the surprise, i took the plunge with out getting samples to test (30ml), It is unique since I will be traveling to asia (Hong Kong, China, Philippines) so wanted something not too alpha (I can look alpha enough where people will avoid me if they see me 20 yards away). Products are fun, and will need to report on the results of the impact on those around me..

CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                  My collection:
                  exotica
                  evolve
                  xist
                  taobao
                  P96 12.5mcg
                  P86 12.5mcg
                  A1 25mcg
                  samples of the following
                  vibe
                  ascend
                  celebrity

Only ones i have not figured out has been celebrity (half of the 10 ml bottle tipped over and spilled, could not test it properly) Exotica was the surprise, i took the plunge with out getting samples to test (30ml), It is unique since I will be traveling to asia (Hong Kong, China, Philippines) so wanted something not too alpha (I can look alpha enough where people will avoid me if they see me 20 yards away). Products are fun, and will need to report on the results of the impact on those around me..

CM
                  Nice collection you have there. I'm Asian living in SEA and people always say Asians would be intimidated by heavy alpha products but I don't believe so as I'm using very heavy alpha product here.

Comment

Hello and welcome! I look forward to seeing your progress!

Comment

Welcome.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So happy you decided to post!!! Can't wait to hear about your journey!!
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X