yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Second-time Customer but new to the forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second-time Customer but new to the forums!

Hi everyone! My name is Andrew and I'm a college student attending University of Illinois in Champaign. I have decided to join the forum because of how effective my first order off XS was. (SOB oil/Shoot me any questions as I've gone through two bottles) I hope to inform people using my own experiences and hope to gain knowledge of using these products.

-Andrew

Welcome Andrew. Perhaps you should write up an SOB review in the Men's section and share some of your insights and experiences.

Comment

Welcome Andrew,
      Thats nice. I would like to ask questions, but may be you are going to make a SOB thread in Mens section as Scottie suggested?

Comment

Haha I already have actually. One of the reviews posted is mine.

Comment

Where? How? Which? ????
          Are you talking about review on DiscoverXS?
          You only have two post counts here. How is it possible?

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Wow, SOB gets a lot of praise lately. Even sample ones got me iois. I will have to start saving for oil version too.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
              Hi everyone! My name is Andrew and I'm a college student attending University of Illinois in Champaign. I have decided to join the forum because of how effective my first order off XS was. (SOB oil/Shoot me any questions as I've gone through two bottles) I hope to inform people using my own experiences and hope to gain knowledge of using these products.

-Andrew

Andrew! Awesome, you are already getting great results with our product or is it just one product? I am glad that you have come to share. Sharing your experiences is a great thing and that is why at XS we offer lifetime rewards for sharing your experiences.

As you explore more products,ensure to read up on them as best you can using the information we have on our website and keep us updated on your experiences.

I hope you had a great weekend, it is Valentines week so I am expecting loads of reports , ahhahahaha

Comment

I wrote the review on the SOB oil product page of the XS store! But yes. After a week or two of using Ascend (my first time), I plan on doing a detailed review on my usage. It is actually currently out for delivery. I don't know what to expect on Ascend with cops but it can't possibly be smellier than SOB lol. That was just a cop bomb.

Comment

I wrote the review on the SOB oil product page of the XS store! But yes. After a week or two of using Ascend (my first time), I plan on doing a detailed review on my usage. It is actually currently out for delivery. I don't know what to expect on Ascend with cops but it can't possibly be smellier than SOB lol. That was just a cop bomb.
                  Ooo, ok, you wrote on the product page.
                  SOB has more smell they say.
                  But these smells are effective in positive way.

Comment

Shoot me a message Falvinski I'm very observant as a psychology minor and having been used 600 drops of SOB, I can give you a very detailed review on that. As for Ascend with cops. I received it in the morning and have been wearing it for about 3 consecutive hours now (2 drops). I'm going to record a few observations for the sake of that review.

1. (Bus-ride to class) Glances from multiple females but could not tell if they smelled the cops (they're definitely there. A SMIDGEN less than SOB) or they were genuinely attracted to me.
                    2. (Getting coffee at Starbucks) Stood in line, few Asian girls behind me were definitely affected with dilated pupils and hairplay. It definitely helps that I'm a decent looking Korean guy and they didn't seem to really be "intimidated" by me. The girl on the register was stuttering, attentive, and put cream cheese in my bagel even though I told her I was intolerant LOL. The manager there Ted is a grumpy old man yet he was the one that took the bagel out of the oven and personally handed it to me calling me sir. What. This man is easily 30 years my senior and have known to be an absolute a** when annoyed. Okay.
                    3. Girl next to me on a big couch kept creeping closer and closer and pretty much fell asleep barely a foot away from me.

Comment

I know I'm late to the party, but welcome Andrew!!!

Comment

Thanks! I actually dropped my first thoughts about the Ascend oil! Head over there and take a glance!

Comment

-Andrew
                          Would you say the spray is better or OIL for SOB? Also what combinations would you use it in?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X