yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I am new. Never used pheromones before. Very interested as I am newly single from a very protective man that pUT me down every chance he got as well as being brought up that way from my mother. I am 35 female from cle elum wa which i am new in and people dont take very kind to for a reason i am still scratching my head. I want to find my confidence where people see I should but I fail to see that. I want to walk in a room and not be scared or intemidated. I think maybe if done right pheromones might help me

Hello and welcome to this world, I am sorry to hear that relationship so bad, you can find an extra help with pheros to change your life but remember you have to do the hard part, change your mind, don't let nobody put you down.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome! There is a product called Sexy Confidence that might be good for you. Also Madame which from what I've read might help. But I'm not a woman so I'll let the ladies handle this.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 02-11-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Welcome Kimi,
        Lot of love to you from us. Its just that you are used to stay under control, now you are confused how to make use of your new freedom. You will have to totally let go of the views frame that you had about the world while you were going through that. Think newly about the environment, spend time for yourself, workout in gym, running or cycling, make yourself look more fine. Then there are these boosting pheromones coming up, suggested by the masters here.
        Hug.
        See you around.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Like other members suggested, pheromones can help but you will have to drive them. There are some pheromone that would give wearer self effects however so choosing a right product can help with your confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
            I am new. Never used pheromones before. Very interested as I am newly single from a very protective man that pUT me down every chance he got as well as being brought up that way from my mother. I am 35 female from cle elum wa which i am new in and people dont take very kind to for a reason i am still scratching my head. I want to find my confidence where people see I should but I fail to see that. I want to walk in a room and not be scared or intemidated. I think maybe if done right pheromones might help me

! A hearty welcome with loads of love Kimi. We are a small bunch but we help and motivate each other. The support here from everyone, men and ladies alike is amazing. We are glad you found us and we are here to assist.

XS is not just a pheromone company but we are dedicated to making lifes better.

I am sorry to hear you had a bad relationship.Relationships can be tough, even the good ones are a struggle but relationships right now are not for the weak or timid seem most people seek to take advantage of the other. You have to demand respect,make it known early in a relationship what you want and don't want but in order to do that you have to know what you want.

Confidence is not something anyone can give you or you can manufacture in a bottle. Sure, there are a few of our products that make you feel that way. However, for long term effects you have to work on knowing and loving you.

Scottie already gave some wonderful suggestions, I suggest Temptress XS but please use the link below to pick the right product for you

Once you have gotten a taste of our wonderful products, the link below is to assist you to get all your favs at a lower cost, all year round :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X