yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im 22 Ive used phermones for about 2 years. I am using Sob at the moment. Look forward to posting more often.

SOB, one of my faves! Welcome, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Realcmind View Post
      Im 22 Ive used phermones for about 2 years. I am using Sob at the moment. Look forward to posting more often.
      Hello welcome, how is working the sob for you cause I think maybe is too strong for a 22 yo man. Waiting for your posting
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. SOB was the first product that got me blatant hit. Great choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Realcmind View Post

Real! We are happy to have you here but you seem to be a little tight lipped with us. Can you tell us a bit more about you, your pheromone journey and how we can maybe assist

What pre tell brought you to our virtual world.

Am interested why you chose SoB as your first XS trial product. I included a link below that is super helpful to all members really but even more so for the newbies. This is going to help you choose the right product for you and every so often you always want to refer back to your goals and the product descriptions. All the feedback, all these reviews and different experiences can be confusing.

Since you already decided on a pheromone staple of choice. I included another link below to help you to stock up for less for Life.

Remember this forum is dependent on our forum members to keep it active and we depend on your feedback to advance and progress so please share your experiences and know that you can fully express yourself here

Comment

Welcome to our little community. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Comment

Welcome
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Realcmind,
                  Whats going on with SOB? Looks like you are enjoying it very much...... or you forgot your password ?????
                  Retrive it come on, and tell us all about it.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X