yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hello, I just found this website/company. I have been a long time user of AD, but lately have fallen out of love with that company. This place rocks! I just put in my first order...
    Love boat
    limmitless
    glow
    Xist
    Madame
    Connections
    With possible samples of:
    BabeXS
    Innocence
    Sweetness
    sexy confidence

My goals are dating and in the workplace. I am the ED of a non profit and look alot younger than i am, so its hard to get people to take me seriously, especially in this "old boys club" town I live in!

I can see myself going down the rabbit hole of this forum!

Welcome! Nice to see more ladies around here lately. Looks like you're gonna be busy for awhile. lol I look forward to your reports.

Comment

Welcome MMj you are going to feel comfortable in this forum.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Great choices of your first PXS products btw.

Comment

Originally posted by MMj View Post
            Hello, I just found this website/company. I have been a long time user of AD, but lately have fallen out of love with that company. This place rocks! I just put in my first order...
            Love boat
            limmitless
            glow
            Xist
            Madame
            Connections
            With possible samples of:
            BabeXS
            Innocence
            Sweetness
            sexy confidence

My goals are dating and in the workplace. I am the ED of a non profit and look alot younger than i am, so its hard to get people to take me seriously, especially in this "old boys club" town I live in!

I can see myself going down the rabbit hole of this forum!

Wowzers! You certainly don't waste time now do you. I don't know what batman signal is being sent to bring the ladies here but I sure am over excited that you guys are here.

I hate to ask you to purchase anything else because you bought so much but for what you described Temptress XS would be perfect. I wish I knew what your order was so I could ask the ladies to include a sample of Temptress for you.

This may seem super simple but it works and it is exactly what you need. Please read the link below as a guide to helping you decide what products is right for you.

I am excited and with that type of arsenal we all are very eager to hear your experiences.

Eventually when we know that you have become an XS addict, we offer a program to help you stay addicted, the XS WAY. Read the link below to see how we plan to do this

Enjoy!

Comment

• MMj
              MMj commented
              Editing a comment
              i will put that on my list for next time! I should receive my order Thursday and will start a journal. I have quite a few events coming up in the next month, perfect timing!

Welcome! I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X