yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I'm Giselle, new to this community but not entirely new to the Pheroworld. I was away for a while and now I'm looking for a new supplier, as my old favorite one seems to be going out of business.

I hope this company will be a good replacement.

I wanna place my first order soon... any suggestions?

Welcome Giselle,

Read thru some of the threads in the Women's section. There are plenty of product reviews and discussions about a number of products.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
      Hello Everyone!

I'm Giselle, new to this community but not entirely new to the Pheroworld. I was away for a while and now I'm looking for a new supplier, as my old favorite one seems to be going out of business.

Welcome, your are going to love this forum and pheromone xs, check the website and read all the pheros description.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
        Hello Everyone!

Wohoo! Girl power, just ask the men, I never grow weary of the ladies flocking to our amazing site. I know how awesome our blends are, the variety we offer and the love and effort that goes into making these blends for our VALUED FEMALE CLIENTS. Even the ones who are not there as yet, we cater for you guys, hoping and waiting and knowing that eventually you will find us.

It may seem super easy, a little too easy but our goals system is designed to help you find the right product for you :

We are always here to assist but use this, read the product descriptions carefully and ask as many questions as you so desire.

AFter we get you hooked on our goodies, we offer you a way to get your new fix on with discounts for LIFE. You will be able to eventually enjoy discounts on your products year round, whenever you want to make a purchase just by by enjoying our forum

I can't wait to hear more about you

Comment

• Giselle
          Giselle commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I needed! A good overview of the products... what's more social and what's more sexual...
          It helped me a lot!

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          I am here to serve my love

Welcome to the XS community. What type of pheromones are you looking for? PXS has a lot of blends for women and unisex as well.

Comment

What are you looking for?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Giselle
            Giselle commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I've just ordered some Desire Me, Connections, Tease and Est. To start...

I'm looking specially forward for the EST. Never tried that one...

I'll report as soon as I have the chance.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Please do.

Looking forward to reading your experiences, I think we will be getting our shipments at he same time!

Comment

• Giselle
            Giselle commented
            Editing a comment
            I think my order will take a bit longer to be delivered because of the EST...

Which scent did you choose?
            I picked Jasmin-vanilla. I'm so curious about it!

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Only once has it ever taken more than one extra day to formulate a single. You should have it soon.

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops double post

Welcome! There is a lot of great information to be had here.

Comment

Giselle I choose pink sugar since that's the perfume I wear...so I am thinking it will blend nicely. No package yet...
            tap tap tapping my little impatient foot! I am starting ballroom dancing tonight and thought it would be a lovely opportunity to try some new ones out!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X