yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!!!

Hi. I got into researching pheros years ago, but after some life changes, and the craziness of life in general, I haven't been able to continue with pheromones until now. I've been out of the loop for about 8 years and am very eager to get back into the game! My wife is also very interested in the idea of me getting back to it, especially since I was experimenting with them when she and I met. Back then there wasn't more than 1 or 2 forums out there to go to for info and help on the subject, but apparently that has changed. I did research with ready made blends and putative sprays from another company, but it seems they are no longer selling products, so I'm not sure if I can get the old stock I had before, but I'm hoping I can find them, as the recipe that I have (that my wife adores) relies heavily on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
    Hi. I got into researching pheros years ago, but after some life changes, and the craziness of life in general, I haven't been able to continue with pheromones until now. I've been out of the loop for about 8 years and am very eager to get back into the game! My wife is also very interested in the idea of me getting back to it, especially since I was experimenting with them when she and I met. Back then there wasn't more than 1 or 2 forums out there to go to for info and help on the subject, but apparently that has changed. I did research with ready made blends and putative sprays from another company, but it seems they are no longer selling products, so I'm not sure if I can get the old stock I had before, but I'm hoping I can find them, as the recipe that I have (that my wife adores) relies heavily on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Marko! Yes, a lot have definitely changed since 8 years ago. There are so many more pheromone companies out there. I have never been to his site personally but I trust my guys and they speak highly of this site called "House of Pheromones" where you can go and get the proper,pheromone guidance. XS is not opposed to you doing your research and finding your pheromone fix wherever you desire.

The activity of a forum has to do with the company and the members. It is a team effort. We need all our members to report, to welcome new members and to give us that feedback we need to give them the tools they need

We too have to create that sort of environment for our clients

At XS Steve has put in some major sweat and tears to make things super simple for everyone. Please use the link below to go to our goals system, that is going to help you decide on the right products for you

Of course, we are here to assist but no one knows you better than yourself.

We have also considered how can we help our pheromone addicts get their fix for less. And below is another link on how you can do this

Welcome again, enjoy and let us know how we can assist. We are here to serve you, every step of the way.

Comment

Hello welcome back to the pheros world, what was that pheros if I may ask? Here is XS have too many good ones that can help you.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

As in what company? Or which blends?

Comment

As in what company? Or which blends?
          Pheromones xs, there are so many good pheros.
          evolve for sexual and social
          Ascend for respect and status
          Taboo for flirting

And many more just go to the website and check all the pheros .

What company did you get your pheros??
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome Marko. Since you mentioned putatives I assume you're talking about Androtics. What blends and putatives were you using?

Comment

Yes it was AD. I found the putatives I wanted on pheromonexs' site, however I'd like to know if there is anyone putting out anything with effects compared to AD's instant line. Openness, gentleman, shine, and especially honesty?

Comment

Oh! And also A314?

Comment

Oh! And also A314?
                  For a314 I would say ascend and api
                  for instant honesty I can say connections
                  Instant shine maybe bliss
                  Xsr89
                  Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

For a314 I would say ascend and api
                    for instant honesty I can say connections
                    Instant shine maybe bliss
                    Thanks I'll give it a look!

Comment

I'm not looking to score with multiple women, but only wanting to get a closer relationship with my wife (the relationship we have is great, but I want it better and deeper) I mainly wanted to find those old products to give her that exhilaration from when we were dating and early on into our marriage. I'm fine with buying a bunch of different products to mix and match or one product, that doesn't matter to me. The recipe I used on her then was this:

Instant shine 10mcg
                      Instant honesty 10mcg
                      Instant openness 7.5mcg
                      Instant gentleman 10mcg
                      P83 10mcg
                      P74 10mcg
                      A314 10mcg (the old version)
                      Turn up the heat 10mcg

Any suggestions for a replacement to this mix would be amazing!

Comment

• Ixist
                        Ixist commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You used all those products all at once?! Seems like a lot, or an OD lol

Yes it was AD. I found the putatives I wanted on pheromonexs' site, however I'd like to know if there is anyone putting out anything with effects compared to AD's instant line. Openness, gentleman, shine, and especially honesty?

I really do have a problem with the word replacement or anything compared to.

Right now we have quite a few pheromone companies and sure they may use some molecules that are the same but the blends, what goes into it, the pheromone technology and everything else is different.

XS products are way more potent than most pheromone companies out there and the pheromone technology and the advancement Steve has made and applied to his products , none can compare.

In all, All Pheromone companies can't make a blend for every single problem, personality type of feeling but they all do target the main goals that we face as humans.

Use this link knowing your goals to find out what product suits you or your situation best.

We don't have anything that is similar to what AD or any other pheromone company has because in formulating or coming up with blends, we did not pattern if after what AD has.

Please read the heading above the page first

Comment

I would agree with KateD . I don't think anyone out there is trying to or is interested in copying what Androtics does. Everyone has there own style and own goals when creating blends. SteveO has always been good about listening to his customers. While he has no interest in duplicating A314 he does have a few different styles of alpha blends. Perhaps explore some of the Artisan Blends and see if there is something that suits you and what you're looking for. If you see a product that catches your eye come back here and do a search. Chances are someone has reported on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I really do have a problem with the word replacement or anything compared to.

Right now we have quite a few pheromone companies and sure they may use some molecules that are the same but the blends, what goes into it, the pheromone technology and everything else is different.

XS products are way more potent than most pheromone companies out there and the pheromone technology and the advancement Steve has made and applied to his products , none can compare.

In all, All Pheromone companies can't make a blend for every single problem, personality type of feeling but they all do target the main goals that we face as humans.

Use this link knowing your goals to find out what product suits you or your situation best.

We don't have anything that is similar to what AD or any other pheromone company has because in formulating or coming up with blends, we did not pattern if after what AD has.

Please read the heading above the page first

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...s/alternatives
                          My apologies, I didn't mean for it to come out sounding like people wanted to copy-cat AD. I just simply mean I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on various phero blends and not be where I wanted to be when I began. No disrespect was intended.

Comment

• Ixist
                            Ixist commented
                            Editing a comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know love, I just prefer to clean up the lingo at start so the mind set is better. We hypnotize ourselves with our words

My apologies, I didn't mean for it to come out sounding like people wanted to copy-cat AD. I just simply mean I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on various phero blends and not be where I wanted to be when I began. No disrespect was intended.
                          You are going to love pheromone XS
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm starting to get onterested in men's experiences on her. Man there is so much to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by MMj View Post
                                I'm starting to get onterested in men's experiences on her. Man there is so much to learn!
                                That's how I feel about you ladies.

Comment

See we can learn from each other!

Comment

Hello. I'm late to the party. Welcome back to the pheromone world.

Comment

• Marko76
                                      Marko76 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Lol! Thanks.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X