yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hey everyone

Looking forward to trying out XS products. I am a 26 year old male and have been a long member at AD. My two favorite mixes from there were MX297 and MX353. Will be interesting to try out the XS alternative Barely legal.

Welcome! Do share your adventures with us.

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to read your stories with Barely Legal.

Comment

Originally posted by antanaskh View Post
        Hey everyone

Looking forward to trying out XS products. I am a 26 year old male and have been a long member at AD. My two favorite mixes from there were MX297 and MX353. Will be interesting to try out the XS alternative Barely legal.
        Welcome to the forum, I have barely legal but my testing wasn't completed yet, let us know when you try it.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome - curious to hear about your Barely Legal testing as well. Just wore a spray last night myself.

Comment

Hey everyone

Comment

I'm gonna have to try Celebrity. I don't know why I always overlook it when thinking of what to purchase.
              Your experiences with it?

Comment

Welcome @antanaskh,
                I hail form AD too lol, glad to have you here.
                I look forward to hearing your experiences with SteveO's product many say his products are a bit more potent and require less sprays and last longer.

If you're an old timer from AD then you may know of Spaceland..which was a great little experimental mix they no longer produce. Try Odyssey from here.. it's the same lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  I'm gonna have to try Celebrity. I don't know why I always overlook it when thinking of what to purchase.
                  Your experiences with it?

Comment

Ixist You got me interested in Celebrity as my main targets are 20-35. This really is a hard decision for me between Celebrity, Barely Legal and Connections now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      Ixist You got me interested in Celebrity as my main targets are 20-35. This really is a hard decision for me between Celebrity, Barely Legal and Connections now.
                      In my opinion Connections is always safe...I love love love Connections with Cohesion.
                      Thanks to Scottie for recommending that one.
                      It makes women calm and crushy.

Comment

Welcome
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hey everyone

Welcome, look forward to reading your findings.
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

In my opinion Connections is always safe...I love love love Connections with Cohesion.
                            Thanks to Scottie for recommending that one.
                            It makes women calm and crushy.
                            Haha I just saw this....You're welcome man. It's always fun to turn someone onto something really cool.

Comment

Welcome! There is a lot of good info here, and good people

Comment

Yeah I know. I usually mixed MX297 with TUTH to make it more sexual. With MX353 I mixed it with IG to make it a little less sexual. Got pretty decent hits from that.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Got the package today, so now the testing begins.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X