yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi all, new here with a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, new here with a question

Hi all,
    I have received my Ascend and Evolve some days ago from the Euro hub, did not really had the time to experiment but will do in this weekend.
    I just have a question:

I ordered Ascend with copulins in it, and my question is, is the copulins in the perfume itself or do I need to add it?
    Also, I received some small containers having some liquid - and I am not sure exactly what they are, are they the copulins?

I requested some testers, but as I understood the Euro hub is just stacking up, so they did not have any to send me right now, so I guess they are not testers.
    I attached a picture, maybe someone can shed some light on my problem

Its my first time using pheromones so I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance!

Link: https://ibb.co/eBubib
    Last edited by alex4321; 01-19-2018, 06:22 PM.

Welcome! No you don't have to add the copulins. They are premixed. One of the vials appears to be a yellowish color. Pheromone blends are clear. Give them a sniff. They could be a fragrance that you can add to your pheromones. I've heard of them sending a fragrance separately before. This way if you like the smell you can add it. If not you don't have to and you won't waste your pheromones.

Perhaps idle can shed some light.

Comment

Hi Scottie2Hottie and thanks for your answer. It seems yellow because of the lighting in the room, but both those two vials I highlighted in the screenshot are clear without any color.

There are the other 2 small ones which one of them is indeed yellow at the bottom of the image, but I don`t know what those are as well

Comment

Well they are definitely not testers as those come with an atomizer so you can spray them. I suspect that they are fragrance additives. Give them a smell and find out.

Comment

You must have ordered a scent with the product. Those are fragrance. There should be stickers on the lids. The colors indicate which fragrance it is. The other 2 little things are mini glow sticks. Just a silly treat we send out.
          , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
            You must have ordered a scent with the product. Those are fragrance. There should be stickers on the lids. The colors indicate which fragrance it is. The other 2 little things are mini glow sticks. Just a silly treat we send out.
            Hey wow I actually got something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hey wow I actually got something right.
              Yes, yes you did lol. Not a super rare occurrence though lol
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by alex4321 View Post
                Hi all,
                I have received my Ascend and Evolve some days ago from the Euro hub, did not really had the time to experiment but will do in this weekend.
                I just have a question:

I ordered Ascend with copulins in it, and my question is, is the copulins in the perfume itself or do I need to add it?
                Also, I received some small containers having some liquid - and I am not sure exactly what they are, are they the copulins?

I requested some testers, but as I understood the Euro hub is just stacking up, so they did not have any to send me right now, so I guess they are not testers.
                I attached a picture, maybe someone can shed some light on my problem

Its my first time using pheromones so I am a bit confused.

Thanks in advance!

Link: https://ibb.co/eBubib
                Alex. Now that we got the mystery of the extra bottles out of the way. As a first time client I am curious to know your experiences with the products.

Looking forward to your updates

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

Yes, yes you did lol. Not a super rare occurrence though lol
                  I'm gonna need him to figure out the formula for TAC..and while he's at it why is the sky blue?

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is he like the pheromone guru now? I can't...ahaahahah

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Master Scottie lol

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh you guys.....

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I'm gonna need him to figure out the formula for TAC..and while he's at it why is the sky blue?
                  that's great
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X