Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the SEA

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the pheromones scene and I found it fascinating to pick up as my new hobby.

I've been lurking here and read many good reports so I decided to get my fist XS products, XiSt(FXS), unscented Cohesion and A1. I'm Thai (of Chinese descendant) and Thailand is quite warm and humid all year long so I adopted for oil versions for all of them.

Nice to meet you all and pardon my English as it's not my native language.

Welcome!

I'm curious as to why you chose both Cohesion and A1. Seems redundant. Are you planning to use them together?
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Hello there. I chose A1 because I also bought other companies' products (such as NA) and I plan to combo them down the road. My goal is mostly for romantic encounters as well.

Comment

Ok thanks for clarifying.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Hi, your English is pretty spot on to me.
          I love Cohesion, looking forward to hearing how you like it.
          How do you like NA?, I haven't purchased it yet..but its on my list.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Hi. I haven't tested NA yet. I'm following a newbie guideline of soloing one product at a time upping dosage every other day.
            I'm testing Asian for Asians at the moment and XS products next. Perhaps NA will be used once I get a grip of how mones really work to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Prettyrickyboi Hi. I haven't tested NA yet. I'm following a newbie guideline of soloing one product at a time upping dosage every other day.
              I'm testing Asian for Asians at the moment and XS products next. Perhaps NA will be used once I get a grip of how mones really work to me.
              As an African American male I must say that's the best.
              Like for me enone products are easy to OD on..however -rone products I need a lot more of.
              I cant really go by anyone else's sweet spot, however peoples experiences do help a lot with choosing combos

Comment

Welcome, also a newbie here, and your English looks fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

As an African American male I must say that's the best.
                  Like for me enone products are easy to OD on..however -rone products I need a lot more of.
                  I cant really go by anyone else's sweet spot, however peoples experiences do help a lot with choosing combos
                  I’ve read that Asians are sensitive to enone so heavy enone products may not work well especially in Thailand but I love the challenge.
                  Maybe I’ll wear Cohesion + Evolve for daily use after I understand both products well.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post
                    Welcome, also a newbie here, and your English looks fine to me.
                    Hello there. Nice to meet ya. Hopefully as both newbies we can share some experiences with our new hobby soon.

Comment

Welcome. Huge fan of Xist oil, good product choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                        Welcome. Huge fan of Xist oil, good product choice.
                        I’ve read many reviews and reports over at PT and I believe yours are one of my inspiration to get these products, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I’ve read that Asians are sensitive to enone so heavy enone products may not work well especially in Thailand but I love the challenge.
                          Maybe I’ll wear Cohesion + Evolve for daily use after I understand both products well.
                          Definitely see how cohesion works for you. With A1 in it you may want to see if your immune to the depression it gives some guys if you plan to wear daily. I also belive evolve is a heavy enone product so if you are sensitive to enone. Best of luck. I love Cohesion by the way, so far I'm immune. Steveo seems to have found an awesome way to steer a1

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Definitely see how cohesion works for you. With A1 in it you may want to see if your immune to the depression it gives some guys if you plan to wear daily. I also belive evolve is a heavy enone product so if you are sensitive to enone. Best of luck. I love Cohesion by the way, so far I'm immune. Steveo seems to have found an awesome way to steer a1
                            Possibly. Thai people are so conservative so I can see that Cohesion may work well. I also have tried GOA before but didn’t feel depressed or anything with it. Maybe it is buffered well in A1 too so I don’t really know. I will have to test standalone A1 I have soon.

Comment

Hey! I've taked to you but just now saw your introduction glad to have you with us!!
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                Hey! I've taked to you but just now saw your introduction glad to have you with us!!
                                Thank you for your warm welcome and the great customer service!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X