yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey there everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was just an interesting read from some of the men's journals (so it wasn't even specifically the company, more from users), for things such as how other men (straight, bi, or gay) might react to certain pheromones.

for example, and please correct my incorrect use of terminology:

Straight men would react best to EST, Straight Women would react best to AND... you might think that a gay man would react best to AND but from some testimonials it wasn't necessarily the case.

Some others would report out getting aggressive reactions from men when wearing too much of something that would attract women.

Not to say that information isn't here either, I just haven't absorbed it that much yet.

Comment

Wellcome. This is a fun place.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• ScottBear
        ScottBear commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post
      It was just an interesting read from some of the men's journals (so it wasn't even specifically the company, more from users), for things such as how other men (straight, bi, or gay) might react to certain pheromones.

for example, and please correct my incorrect use of terminology:

Straight men would react best to EST, Straight Women would react best to AND... you might think that a gay man would react best to AND but from some testimonials it wasn't necessarily the case.

Some others would report out getting aggressive reactions from men when wearing too much of something that would attract women.

Not to say that information isn't here either, I just haven't absorbed it that much yet.
      What do you mean by "AND"? I'm not familiar with that term. As far as gay men, they tend to react to the same things hetero women do. At least that's been my experience.

EST is a tricky one. It elevates mood in men but it also tends to feminize a mix. SteveO uses it in a sexual mix but I'm sure it's in miniscule amounts. It CAN be used by men in trace amounts. I tend to avoid it all together. Same with progesterone molecules/metabolites.

The molecule which can invite male aggression and attracts women is Enone. It doesn't always cause aggression as oft times it can be intimidating. It also can cause aggression in females depending on where they are in their monthly cycle.

Comment

I didn't realize there were two ANDs - Androsterone and Androstenol, I'll have to find the journal again to know which one in particular.

But I need to keep telling myself not to jump ahead... I should first get my product and try out what I have before I start worrying about mixes and the like.

Comment

There are lots of ANDs. Androstenone,, Androsterone, Androstadeinone, (alpha/beta) Androstenol, AndrostAnone, Androstenediol, Androstenedione, (alpa/beta) Androstadienol, Adrostenetrione, Androstenatrione....the list goes on.

You are correct tho. It's recommended that you try each product solo to get a feel for it before you start mixing.
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-12-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Yes Bliss is pretty awesome. I haven't used out and about much. Just to work a couple times. I use it mainly for self effects. It's nice and chill. Iveonly used flirt a handful of times when I've gotten samples. Not enough to draw a conclusion. Connections is great for meaningful convos. Sometimes you get TMI which can be funny when someone gives the "did I just say that" look. Lol

Keep us posted on your results.
            I know this all to well. LOL
            Sometimes with some mones I feel like I see a decline in effects..not so far with Connections.

Comment

So got my order today, and thought "What the hell, let me try some Bliss". So I sprayed both wrists and the side of my neck. Shortly after I did actually start to feel a bit mellow. I even started spacing out a couple of times when doing something else. I even feel a bit tired (it may be combining with the rain too) - and I just kinda want to turn on the TV and watch some television and relax. Shoot, as i'm writing this I kinda feel a little "giddy".

Holy crap, I never expected pheromones to work like this. I was almost afraid it was going to be a placebo effect but I have a legit "fogginess" in my head right now, almost like I had a slight buzz after a couple of drinks.

Comment

So got my order today, and thought "What the hell, let me try some Bliss". So I sprayed both wrists and the side of my neck. Shortly after I did actually start to feel a bit mellow. I even started spacing out a couple of times when doing something else. I even feel a bit tired (it may be combining with the rain too) - and I just kinda want to turn on the TV and watch some television and relax. Shoot, as i'm writing this I kinda feel a little "giddy".

Holy crap, I never expected pheromones to work like this. I was almost afraid it was going to be a placebo effect but I have a legit "fogginess" in my head right now, almost like I had a slight buzz after a couple of drinks.
                It's aptly named isn't it. Pure Bliss. Like you're totally content and DGAF. 3 sprays is pretty heavy for a first time application. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It's aptly named isn't it. Pure Bliss. Like you're totally content and DGAF. 3 sprays is pretty heavy for a first time application. Enjoy!
                  It is amazing.

And I think I misunderstood what the "At-a-glance" was telling me to do - I saw the little "2-3+" and went with that... but after I saw that the specifications page said new users are good usually with 1 spray.

Whatever, this is nice. Can not WAIT to try connections tomorrow when I'm with my regular group of friends to see how it goes.

Comment

Welcome!! it's always great to hear new experiences! I personally love our little community. I don't post a lot but I follow you guys! I'm normally behind the scenes helping to take care of y'all it's my New Year's resolution to post more
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Hey there,

New to the forums and to pheromones, placed an order this morning and can't wait for it to arrive!

My biggest goal is to see if I can improve my social interactions with people, if they are more relaxed maybe I won't have as much anxiety around them. That said I wouldn't mind improving the quality and quantity of my romance life.

ScottBear! I can see that you have placed your order and you are having fun on our forum. The great news is that you can continue to have fun on our forum and get awesome rewards.

Continue to keep us updated on what is going on with you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X