yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey there everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there everyone!

Hey there,

New to the forums and to pheromones, placed an order this morning and can't wait for it to arrive!

My biggest goal is to see if I can improve my social interactions with people, if they are more relaxed maybe I won't have as much anxiety around them. That said I wouldn't mind improving the quality and quantity of my romance life.

Welcome to the party. What did you order?

Comment

Thank you!

I started pretty simple - Bliss Spray, Flirt Spray, and Connections Oil. I figured that was a good start to get me going with just various social interactions for right now.

Comment

Comment

I'll let you know how I like it after this weekend, my shipment I placed yesterday morning is on track to be here for Friday, just in time for my weekend hangouts

Comment

Yes Bliss is pretty awesome. I haven't used out and about much. Just to work a couple times. I use it mainly for self effects. It's nice and chill. Iveonly used flirt a handful of times when I've gotten samples. Not enough to draw a conclusion. Connections is great for meaningful convos. Sometimes you get TMI which can be funny when someone gives the "did I just say that" look. Lol

Keep us posted on your results.

Comment

I will, I think that I'm looking forward to connections the most. I really am hoping that my friend responds well to it so we can have the deep conversations that we seem to only have when we are more than a few drinks in.

Something else I want to see is if I can find a pheromone that I can use primarily to impact myself that maybe gets me more focused when I'm working solo. Something that will maybe keep me from doing things like posting on forums (like I currently am).

Comment

Idk of any phero that will keep you from posting on forums as you can tell from my post count. And this isn't the only forum I'm active on.

If you're looking for focus I have a couple of suggestions. Thinker is good if you're doing a lot of mental work. It's a bit introspective but helps me be more articulate. For focus consider either xsr32 or XSP-F. They are basically the same thing.

Comment

Comment

LOL Yea it's like Christmas or your Birthday every time. Especially if you don't know what freebies you'll get. I typically don't request anything anymore. I let them choose and surprise me. I received an order today and got something I never thought I'd get. It was so cool.

Comment

Yeah, I think someone in one post mentioned they got candy. I'm completely cool with getting candy (My diet may not be).

More and more I'm interested in trying out connections, last night I had a small team dinner for work. I'm already not the best in situations like that, and my manager and I just sat there listening to two others talk. I'd like to see how the night goes next time if I'm wearing something like Connections. Maybe I'll chime in more than to just remind people to update the OS on their iPhones.

Comment

Yes they send candy with every order. You never know what you're going to get. And there's always a hand written note. It's the personal touch that I appreciate so much. They've been very good to me.

Comment

I'm glad I found this place, it does seem like the whole pheromone scene so to say is hard to figure out where to go. Even on reddit it's a very small community that's not active (and there are active communities for just about anything). I have looked at a couple of companies for products - I'll start here and see how it goes...I may not need to look further at all

Comment

The great thing about this place is it's an open forum. They won't censor or ban you for mentioning other companies' products like some other forums. We're all here to share and learn what works and what doesn't. The thing about pheromones is that not everything works for everyone. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. But there's always something to learn.

Comment

That's awesome, always good to have a company willing to listen to the experience of users of other products - even if it was better.

What forum is the "best" to ask general questions on? Like how often to use (are there any self effect caused by using ever day?), effects from diet or exercise? etc.

Comment

The For Men forum gets the most traffic so you're topic will get the most exposure there. Typically if it's a thread specifically about another company's product its' posted in Other Vendors.

Comment

Thanks!

I was browsing and saw your post on AD actually in Other Vendors... which made me sad since I had decided to place an order this morning from them so I'm hoping it actually goes through. Well at least I know the products I ordered from here are on their way.

Comment

AD is having some serious issues. I know of one person who has been waiting over 4 months to get their order. I was going to place an order too but I'm not waiting months to get it.

Comment

That's a shame, because their forum has had some great insight on it from a couple of posters, especially ones that have gone above and beyond to even try some "cross-gender" (for lack of a better term) testing.

All that said, my very first real product should be arriving tomorrow and I'm probably getting too far ahead of myself, jumping in head first as I typically do with new projects like this.

Thank you again you have been incredibly helpful

Comment

Glad I could help.

Great insight on what exactly? I can't access their forum. I've been "soft banned".

I've done some "cross gender" testing back in the day. I was one of the first to experiment with cops when they first became available. Never did test TAL or TAH tho. Those became available shortly before I left. At the time I was considering alpha and beta dienol tho on the advice of a respected member. Never got around to it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X