yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey All~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All~

What's going on DiscoverXS? I'm Dvo, 24yr Afro-American male. Been experimenting with mones for ~3yrs and shopping with PXS for same amount of time. Collection has/does include products from AlphaDream. Umm, not quite sure what else to put atm. Any questions, ask away. I look forward to this shared journey with you all.

-Dvo

Welcome to our little community. Hope you will enjoy yourself here.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome. Can't wait to hear about your PXS adventures.

Comment

Hello and Welcome... I'd say fellow newbie but you already have more experience than I do with these

Comment

I'm late welcoming you, normally I'd say I'm looking forward to your post but I've seen your post and there pretty daggon awesome so now I'm reaaaaally looking forward to seeing your post.
          Welcome bro.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome gentlemen, I sincerely hope my reports stand up to standards and assist you all in your journey with pheromones

Comment

Welcome. I'm a newbie here so you have more experience than me. I chose Alpha Dream as my first products as well but never got mine so here I am.

Comment

Welcome, I hope can read amazing stories from you.
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

nice to have ya here
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X