yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forums

Greetings all...

I am new to the site, but not to Pheromones. I have used products from several different companies over the years. I am always on a quest for more knowledge. My quest started started about 5 years ago and it has been amazing to discover how our behavior is impacted by these molecules.

Looking forward to meeting you all through the forum!

JimGee

Welcome! What have you used before? What from XS? What do you use mones for?

Comment

Welcome! Nice to meet a fellow seeker of more knowledge and new experiences. Do share what you have tried in the past and your experiences. There is always more to learn and by sharing we all benefit.

Comment

Greetings, here at discoverxs there's no restriction on talking about other vendors..you are free to name them and their products.
        The biggest eye opener using Stevo's products is the strength..I was pretty amazed.
        Looking forward to your post

Comment

Hello.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

you'll love our little community will be glad to get to know ya
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by jimgee View Post
              Greetings all...

I am new to the site, but not to Pheromones. I have used products from several different companies over the years. I am always on a quest for more knowledge. My quest started started about 5 years ago and it has been amazing to discover how our behavior is impacted by these molecules.

JimGee

Jim we are all happy to meet you and to have you here. You said you can't wait to meet all of us but you made only one post and then disappeared. Where are you? You are MIA

When you get back to us, you will be happy to learn that we have some awesome rewards for forum members who love to give reports, virtually mingle and help new clients like yourself.

I am eager to hear back from you

Comment

Greetings all...

JimGee
                Welcome to this forum I hope you let us know your experiences
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                Instant honesty

Comment

Hi guys! Well, to answer the question about products I have used, there have been a few. I started out with JO for men. It was a social that was a good one to start with because it caused a lot of wild eye stares from women...DIHL That gave me confidence that Pheromones impact people's behavior. Then it was on! I transitioned to products from Liquid Alchemy, AV being my favorite. I think my next stop was Androtics where I have used all of the instant line. Shine being a favorite. I have used three versions of A 314, TUTH, most of the MX formulas ...297 and 353 being my favorites...Tac TAA Straight ENone Anol Bnol and ,as I count in my head, 23 of the Putative Molecules. While I was testing products from AD, I was slipping over to Love Scent for some A1 and liquid trust to work on different blends.

I have used Pheros for various reasons. Everything from seduction to business to Hangover relief.

I am really looking forward to another chapter using the different offerings available at XS.

Comment

Wow, 23 putatives? I certainly hope you get around to testing SteveO's putative and research molecules for comparison.

Comment

• jimgee
                      jimgee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope to get there soon.

Hi guys! Well, to answer the question about products I have used, there have been a few. I started out with JO for men. It was a social that was a good one to start with because it caused a lot of wild eye stares from women...DIHL That gave me confidence that Pheromones impact people's behavior. Then it was on! I transitioned to products from Liquid Alchemy, AV being my favorite. I think my next stop was Androtics where I have used all of the instant line. Shine being a favorite. I have used three versions of A 314, TUTH, most of the MX formulas ...297 and 353 being my favorites...Tac TAA Straight ENone Anol Bnol and ,as I count in my head, 23 of the Putative Molecules. While I was testing products from AD, I was slipping over to Love Scent for some A1 and liquid trust to work on different blends.

I have used Pheros for various reasons. Everything from seduction to business to Hangover relief.

I am really looking forward to another chapter using the different offerings available at XS.
                    Welcome. I'm a newbie here and I don't have much experience in pheromones like you have. I like LAL too but have yet to try AV. What PXS products you have in mind that you're looking forward to use?

Comment

Awesome my friend, so you tried almost every company, i used to many companies too, max attraction, alter ego, androtics direct, true pheromones, etc. Right now only have pxs and alpha7, I have instant honesty from AD but I don't know if still working cause have a couple of years.
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Greetings all...

JimGee
                        Welcome, do share with us your experiences
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X