yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have started using molecules one year ago and I have tried several products from different companies. I think there is more power in the formulas than just attracting woman. I think from my experiences there is much more into this field of science since the health and different kinds of natural supplements and vitamines plays a huge role in the big picture when I use any formula.

All in all it plays a huge part in my self improving process. Literally it can make me to run marathons and climb mountains.

So I am here to find my holy grail , gather and share the knowledge.

Very nice Silvius,
    Welcome to DiscoverXS.

Comment

!! Awesome introduction you'll love our little community
      , Bobbi

Comment

Hello welcome enjoy the Forum. Let us know your experiences.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Silvius Welcome! I think I share your opinion on that they can be used in more than just attraction. Often times I find my self using mones solely for the self effect alone. Also they do help motivate me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post
            I have started using molecules one year ago and I have tried several products from different companies. I think there is more power in the formulas than just attracting woman. I think from my experiences there is much more into this field of science since the health and different kinds of natural supplements and vitamines plays a huge role in the big picture when I use any formula.

All in all it plays a huge part in my self improving process. Literally it can make me to run marathons and climb mountains.

So I am here to find my holy grail , gather and share the knowledge.

OMG! Why would you even say something like that? Of course it is only used for attraction and raw sexual desires. Are you trying to do something here that I don't condone.

Hahahahahaaha! Just teasing you. You are my first target for the day/week but there will be others.

Welcome.I see you have 16 posts so far, nice. I haven't had time to read all of them but I hope that you did follow through in your goals and that you are still using these products to become a better person.

Your intro post says it all. That is what we strive to do here at XS! We don't just sell pheromones , we are geared towards helping change the world by empowering others to become better individuals no matter what their goals are.

I hope you are still on the same path and I hope ALL the forum members have been helpful. If not, let me know so I can fix them, ahahahaah

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X