yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hello, new to this forum, what is the best phero spray to help rekindle the ole marriage flames. Want to get back to the way it was when we first got married. Im 48 and no where near being dead, need a liitle help

Welcome myshadowgoes

Have you looked around the Pheromone XS store at the descriptions of some of the products? That should give you a pretty good idea of what is available and what you can expect.

Comment

Hi & Welcome!

I'd take a hard look at Evolve. I personally prefer the oil to the spray, but if springing for the oil right now isn't in your budget, the spray is great. Another product that might ignite the old flame - albeit moreso in the general interest category (in other words, a little something to look at you romantically again) rather than sexual - Xist is an excellent product.

So, I'd order Evolve and Xist - wear them alone first, and then see what happens in combination. When you order, request a few samples of products that also interest you. You'll get enough of each to test them with your wife a few times.

There's a lot of helpful people around, and while I'm not around as often as I used to be, there are more than enough phero veterans that can shoot you in the right direction.

Comment

I was going to say Xist has a description matching what you're looking for.

Comment

think of it this way when selecting something to rekindle things (something a smart man worded differently) you aren't going to fix anything by telling her your going to jump her bones. Rekindling needs to start with comfort, communication etc, and that leads to the bedroom. Things such as Cohesion, Connections, but then something like evolve to amplify if you will the sexual aspect. The GOAL system in the store is a great place to start here's the link https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html
          , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by myshadowgoes View Post
            Hello, new to this forum, what is the best phero spray to help rekindle the ole marriage flames. Want to get back to the way it was when we first got married. Im 48 and no where near being dead, need a liitle help

Myshadow! We haven't heard back from you. Have you decided on a product, what were the results if you did? We are all here waiting to assist you every step of the way.

I agree with Bobbi. However, It is important to have all the details. The fire can go out for different reasons and so each reason comes with a different solution.

I have a friend who had 4 kids and she feels like the sex life has become quickies and not enough long lasting hard core sex with no interruptions. In her case,she wants her husband to ravage her, dominant her in the bedroom etc.

At some point in my marriage I felt things were heading in a bad direction. For me it was all emotional and I needed more communication, stability and assurance.

Let us know where you think you and your wife are at,so we can point you in the right direction

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X