yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lurked a few days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurked a few days...

Hello everyone,
    I'm a main over at AD and just kind of picked up on few hints in some old post and figured out where SteveO went.
    I've been a member there on and off since 2009 and I'm very interested in trying out Steve's products.
    I'll be placing an order tonight.

Alittle more about me is that I'm 27yo and a black male.
    I have a general grasp on pheros and have done my share of experimenting.
    However, just like everybody else I'm still learning.
    To be quite honest one thing that made me want to order from here are some putative alternatives.
    AD has been out of P83 and TAC, and although XS doesn't have a Molecule C that I've seen I'm impressed with the pricing and options. I'd love to see some reviews for those putatives though.
    Also something pretty big for me is Odyssey...like do you guys know how much I've hounded the boards over at AD over the years for Spaceland???

APi (3.14), yes I caught that, intrigues me too but I guess I'll have to wait to try that one..
    My first order will consist of XSP83, Xist,Connections, and Bliss.
    If I had the cash for Odyssey and Api I'd go all out.

I hope that soon this will be another home for me and I must say when I like something I standby it 150%.
    I'm not afraid to say I've been burned with some experiences in the past that were 'made up to me'..hopefully I never get burned here.

~Every Dream is Assembly Required.!~

Welcome Prettyrickyboi Old AD member here. Haven't been on in a long time. I was soft banned some time ago. Probably for promoting another vendor's product or saying something critical about an AD product. No big loss. It's not what it used to be. Nowadays it's just a marketing tool. I was there when the AD forum was brand new and Michael Harris was active. Those were the days.....long since gone. I still buy the occasional product from them but have been seeking alternatives, whether they be existing products or developing my own mixes. All that aside, SteveO has some solid products. Far superior to AD IMO. I think you'll be pleased. There's some great info here and the search function is great, takes you straight to what you want without having to wade thru endless posts of unnecessary info. Take some time to read around and explore.

Comment

Thanks Scottie, I just tried to place my order and wouldn't you figure..just my luck (sarcasm) MY debit card company and PayPal are currently having issues. ????
      What's the only card processor here...big bad PayPal.
      I'll call up tomorrow and see if they can use a diff processor by phone.
      I'm at the mercy of whenever my card company decides and PayPal get along again.

Comment

Damn that sucks! Hope you get it figured out. Did you ask for samples? You can request up to four.

Comment

Yep, I was shocked to see that. I just have to make sure the comment box is filled out each time. My company said they wouldn't let me know when the card the PayPal issue was resolved so I just have to keep trying. Sad really.

Comment

I would still contact XS so you don't miss out on the holiday sale. It's an amazing deal.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              Crap, I think all this time the P96 not P83 is what I should have ordered.
              The crush effect was that one not P83.

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              Were you able to call and get your order changed in time?

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              I sent an email. If it doesn't get changed then that's okay too because I hear P83 is good too.

I see that you ordered P83. Do you have some experience with this molecule?

Comment

Not at all. I've heard a lot about P83 crushing effect that peaked my interest. I've also heard great things about p86.
              which AD has in stock and I have a cert and some points to use for it.
              your experiences with these molecules?

Comment

IME P83 is a good social and has some disinhibiting effects. Hadn't heard that about crushiness. But that makes sense considering the mixes I've been using it in.

P86 is good stuff. I think you'd like it. Definitely a beautifier. It seems to live up to it's reputation.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which molecule would you consider the most favored? Out of them all.

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Depends on what your goal is. I'm a fan of several. Check out the Radiance thread and you'll get an idea of what I've been working with lately.

That sounds about right. APi has more of a "cool guy" vibe. A314 has just gone backwards.

Comment

Super late but I thought I already did it but great posts I've seen from ya!
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                    Hello everyone,
                    I'm a main over at AD and just kind of picked up on few hints in some old post and figured out where SteveO went.
                    I've been a member there on and off since 2009 and I'm very interested in trying out Steve's products.
                    I'll be placing an order tonight.

Alittle more about me is that I'm 27yo and a black male.
                    I have a general grasp on pheros and have done my share of experimenting.
                    However, just like everybody else I'm still learning.
                    To be quite honest one thing that made me want to order from here are some putative alternatives.
                    AD has been out of P83 and TAC, and although XS doesn't have a Molecule C that I've seen I'm impressed with the pricing and options. I'd love to see some reviews for those putatives though.
                    Also something pretty big for me is Odyssey...like do you guys know how much I've hounded the boards over at AD over the years for Spaceland???

APi (3.14), yes I caught that, intrigues me too but I guess I'll have to wait to try that one..
                    My first order will consist of XSP83, Xist,Connections, and Bliss.
                    If I had the cash for Odyssey and Api I'd go all out.

I hope that soon this will be another home for me and I must say when I like something I standby it 150%.
                    I'm not afraid to say I've been burned with some experiences in the past that were 'made up to me'..hopefully I never get burned here.

~Every Dream is Assembly Required.!~

Wow! You certainly went from being a lurker to a serious posted in less than no time. We certainly have you hooked already and I am not even sure you tried our products as yet, ahahahahah

I am not yet able to catch up on your posts but I am sure there are so many posts from this one because you ordered and love our products.

Scottie surely told you what he thinks about us but to each his own. We have clients who use a lot of pheromones companies and AD happens to be one of them. Feel free to always give us your feedback because that is the only way we can improve and become better.

Glad to have you here and I am glad you found a place with us

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow! You certainly went from being a lurker to a serious posted in less than no time. We certainly have you hooked already and I am not even sure you tried our products as yet, ahahahahah

I am not yet able to catch up on your posts but I am sure there are so many posts from this one because you ordered and love our products.

Scottie surely told you what he thinks about us but to each his own. We have clients who use a lot of pheromones companies and AD happens to be one of them. Feel free to always give us your feedback because that is the only way we can improve and become better.

Glad to have you here and I am glad you found a place with us
                      Hi Kate!
                      Thanx and yep check out my journal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X