yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

.....MONES FOR GRANTED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....MONES FOR GRANTED!!!

ok this is about my first post and might be abit long
    im 39 black,location: scandinavia
    i started wearing mones say last year autumn, i got the ACE pack,XiSt and SOB.
    i made my daily wear ascend xist cohesion,but i was often absent-minded that i was
    wearing mones. first hit came from a russian lady in
    my class; i had been wearing this same daily wear for about a week around her and then one day
    she came to lunch with me and bam! she couldnt stop giggling to anything i say,
    anything i say elicite an excited reaction, it was so strange for me i couldnt handle
    the situation i bailed and it was later at home that i started to connect what
    happened with mones ...long story short i friendswithbenefit her for the academic session.
    meanwhile i have been experimenting,going clubbing but i never had the patience to actually
    observe what i was doing(i believe/still believe i got game to some level), i just try one or two sprays and try to see the results (some hits here and there but generally i had been bathing in mones thinking more is better;now i know otherwise).
    (leaving out a lot of other details) Fast forward to this autumn, i got a new job and i started with ascend to work as a daily wear; all male environment so i was just looking for status; my my i couldnt do no wrong, my boss would always have reason to come to my station,look at my work and compliment it, always asking me question about family, africa etc. in 2 weeks he told me it looks like i have been there for 6 months, other men at work will always open me at lunch.... straight to the point -> i was simply shining although some guy commented about me being intimidating.
    then i used my last drop of ascend about 3 weeks ago and then i just continue going to work without mones
    lo and behold my boss keep walking past me, it was as if i was not there, so i thought this guy must be really
    busy or what !! AND THEN AGAIN IT DAWN ON ME THAT THE MONE WAS ACTUALLY DOING IT'S PART IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO
    so i looked at my stash; i got Evolve,Cohesion,DesireMe,SOB,Z69 and Taboo, what can i atlease wear to work before i make a next order of ascend. -> Taboo to the rescue
    2 spray Taboo (one to each side of my neck)
    First hit in the morning, my SO was kinda slow getting ready(we normally drive in thesame car and i drop her to work and pick her afterwards) i demanded her to move her ass or we going get late she started to cry(i consider that a hit; my SO is so soft a person)
    At work yesterday i noticed i was more aware of my environment and focus to the task at hand,and then i had to go and pick a key from the locksmith during break, i got there, there was a lady(say 26yo, maybe a 6, caucasian) at the counter (AS SOON AS I GOT TO THE COUNTER AND THE LADY WAS WITHIN MY CLOUD,HER DEMEANOR CHANGED IMMEDIATELY) she started to smile (i smiled back) and i noticed her face lights up... is that how immediate one sees reaction with Taboo?
    so my keys were not ready and we agreed she did text me to comeback and get them....received the text message in about an hour, got back there, as soon as this chick sees me while attending to another customer and while am still at the door a couple of feet away she smiles and waves to me (in my mind i was like Tabooooooo),she now dropped the man she was attending to and instead attends to me all the while giving a big nice smile to me, even appologising for not having the keys ealier...i considered this a hit also
    Back to work, my boss somewhat started to feel me again, but i know the hits with him when i wear ascend compare to Taboo is not thesame(first and only time wearing Taboo to work anyway)
    ok Later in the day about 5pm i went to the pharmacy, attendant was a lady (caucasian,say early to middle 30ties) so fucking pretty nordic chick, again as soon as i got within her reach it was smile galour, i mean just like the lady earlier in the day the look in her face is some (full) admiration i dont know how to describe, i mean i can literally see her admiring me.... i got out of the pharmacy sees another babe (early 20ties), i deliberately decide to check her out .... she started to blush, she literally couldnt meet my gaze... third hit for Taboo at about the tenth hour after application
    so i am a born again pheromoner lol,and now i will actually study and observe what each product do for me...
    made new orders for ascend,loveboat and connections.
    ofcourse i know i need to improve my social skills (i just dont want to see hits, how about taking it to the next level) to be congruent with what i wear so i will tone up my social activities and i hope to be able to tell sometimes what i observe/learn out there.

These are the stories I like to hear about, currently got Evolve & Xist, getting some hits, x4 in one day so far... I'm holding back using my stash until my order of Taboo+SOB arrive, (major issues with customer service in EU & im two weeks being fed copy & paste garbage) but anywhu, I'm looking forward to (eventually) adding both to my arsenal, keep us updated, any intel is good intel... even if it's bad
    glad to greet u mate..

Comment

Great post oshomore . Glad to see you're having some success. I think it's good that you're going about your daily activities without focusing on your pheros. There's a saying in the phero world: "set it and forget it".

Your experiences reinforce what I've said many times. After regular use the phero response becomes "normal". Then when you're not using you wonder why people are acting "abnormal".Then it dawns on you that the pheros are doing their job when you're using them.

Ascend is great stuff. I've been offered promotions at least six times in the past 6-8 months. My boss actually defers to me. I'm privy to info other employees aren't. My co-workers treat me like management. In fact they come to me for permission when it's not my place to grant it. I have access to company assets that others don't.

You should start a journal an keep us posted on your adventures.

Comment

thank you guys and @Scottie, Yes Ascend has live up to its name for me.
        most def be coming here to post results

Comment

Nice post. Nice stories and experiences.
          In my opinion with pheromones it may be sometimes relative. Sometimes works, sometimes hits we can realize. And sometimes is too funny to see reactions that we know it comes from pheromones..
          But also without pheromones, hits happens, reactions happens.
          In your post, there were some situations, that I promised you it will happen again to you, without the use of pheromones.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Teheee...another believer!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome again.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

thank you guys,
                i didnt want to post my saturday experience but mayb someone might learn and i can use it as a guide myself
                anyways, i will not (NEVER) wear pheromones and drink alcohol(excessively) again;
                since i have decided to tone up my social activities, i went clubbing last saturday wearing
                2X spray SOB
                2X spray TABOO
                and YSL as cover

i am that kind of person that rarely takes note of what my body is saying, so i hadly observe self effect
                but thanks to the community here, thats another thing i have started to learn.
                i have noted recently that when wearing Taboo i am more self aware.
                anyway back to saturday clubbing, about 1am nordic time, was on the queue to get in da club
                a couple of swedish girls were behind me,talking and smoking.i just stood there shy guy, i keep taking a backward glance once in awhile as the queue hedge forward,and our eyes meet, before you know it these ladies started taking turns to boob me (the last lady just stood by me virtually resting her body on me) and i just got in my head and i couldnt escalate, this happens to me sometimes that i know i need to take it to the next level but i will just be there second guessing myself.
                we got in the club and alot of ladies were staring at me (the men were quite friendly too opening me and introducing themselves) and since am alone i really get self conscious and then i thought to loosing up fast i will have some vodka... i invariably had too much
                a couple of ladies tried to open me by trying to dance with me(come right into my face and start moving to the music) since i dont dance really i try to start up a conversation and they run away
                long story short my take with this; i wasnt congruent with the mones i was wearing,i couldnt really see what was going on because of the alcohol and ofcourse my game needs uplifting.

for any who can give a couple of hints out here (if i can ask these questions here)
                how do you go clubbing solo?
                i have heard that vibe helps with approach anxiety, can anyone chime in?
                i have done a bit of real social dynamics/mystery method but it don't feel natural ..do i really have to fake it till i make it...i have normally gone out and be myself and make things happen but i want to be more outgoing(naturally if i can use that word)...yes i will keep doing the new me cos i know i will get better

Comment

Thanks for having the courage to share a "failed" outing. But I believe there are no failures, only lessons to be learned. Shyness and anxiety suck just as much as that feeling you get when you know you're blowing it. Been there brother. I used to be terribly shy and suffer great anxiety. But I overcame that and so can you. In my case, I had a job where I had to deal with the public. I was forced to interact. Over time I grew more comfortable talking to people, including beautiful women. I went from a wallflower to conducting seminars in front of hundreds of people. Now I can talk to anyone, anywhere. Women included. The trick is to just do it. You may stumble a few times but you gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Start by talking to women you AREN'T interested in. Just get comfortable talking. Just make small talk, no motive behind it. With experience comes confidence. Learn how to open. It can be any little thing. You don't need PUA stuff, just the art of conversation. Learn to smile. A smile is an invitation. A scowl is a "Do Not Disturb" sign. On the flip side of conversation is to learn when to shut the hell up. Most guys blow it by saying too much. Get the woman talking, they love to talk about themselves. When they ask you questions never give a straight answer. Sidestep. You're not being deceptive, you're creating mystery. Be a challenge. Be bold, women love confidence. Be funny, women love to laugh.

Learn to dance. Dancing is a prelude to sex, especially dirty dancing. Let me observe someone on the dance floor and I'll tell you what kind of lover they are. She wants to know if you've got moves. Let your natural rhythm flow.

I like to turn things around on women. I often take a woman's stance. Here's an example that usually works for me. A woman steps up to the bar next to me. We exchange a glance and a nod. Then out of the blue I say in a very frustrated voice "FINE you can buy me ONE drink! But that doesn't mean you're getting in my pants!" I hold a straight face for a few seconds then I laugh. Then she laughs. She totally gets it because she's been there before. Now she knows that YOU get it too. You've just share a "moment". Then it's on to hi my name is _____, what's your name? Yada yada yada. If you have a nice physique and she comments on it say "You women are all alike! I'm not just a piece of meat! I have feelings too!" Sarcasm will get you far. I use that piece of meat comment in lots of situations. Women love it. Here's a line that works surprisingly well in clubs with drunk chicks when they open you. Me: "You seem like a nice girl. You probably don't want to talk to me because I just want to fuck." Her: (giggle) "OK". Then you take her by the hand and lead her out of the bar. Not another word spoken. Trust me it works. If she tries to say something put your finger to her lips and go "Shhhhh". I can't tell you how many times I've had sex with women without even knowing their names. You gotta love it when she's walking out the door at 3 am, says "You don't even know my name, do you?" and I say "Does it matter now?" Giggle, "Nope", a peck on the lips and she scurries off into the night.

Comment

I'm loving this thread. Love the vulnerability and honesty from oshomore and the sweet advice from the other members. Gonna have to second Scottie2Hottie on the approach to turn 'the game' upside down. Everyone knows it's a game, that people follow a script and some of us either don't know how to follow the script or are bored of the script.
                    But then you acknowledge that you don't know the script " I'm not very good at this stuff....hey I feel awkward...can you help me get to know you ?" or when you turn it upside down: you should ask me for a dance " then I think you get to the human factor. You go beyond the game. Ultimately I want to know that the man sees ME, not just an 'it'. Being disarming and unexpected can do that. You've stepped outside the circle and what is left is two people who can make their own decisions.

For staying congruent, my advice is to use a blend that is only one step more sexual than you currently are. Otherwise somewhere along the evening, you can't follow through what your pheromone signature is promising. However, this doesn't mean you can't evolve. After all, self-improvement and attaining our goals is awesome. It just might take a little while

Comment

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
                      I'm loving this thread. Love the vulnerability and honesty from oshomore and the sweet advice from the other members. Gonna have to second Scottie2Hottie on the approach to turn 'the game' upside down. Everyone knows it's a game, that people follow a script and some of us either don't know how to follow the script or are bored of the script.
                      But then you acknowledge that you don't know the script " I'm not very good at this stuff....hey I feel awkward...can you help me get to know you ?" or when you turn it upside down: you should ask me for a dance " then I think you get to the human factor. You go beyond the game. Ultimately I want to know that the man sees ME, not just an 'it'. Being disarming and unexpected can do that. You've stepped outside the circle and what is left is two people who can make their own decisions.

For staying congruent, my advice is to use a blend that is only one step more sexual than you currently are. Otherwise somewhere along the evening, you can't follow through what your pheromone signature is promising. However, this doesn't mean you can't evolve. After all, self-improvement and attaining our goals is awesome. It just might take a little while
                      Nice to read a woman's perspective. Always informative. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X