yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newish User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish User

Welcome, this is such a fine community.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hard to say. How much are you using of what? How many days are you using it? Are you using a product/combo one day and a different one another day? Part of your problem could be consistency. Try something at a speific (usually low) dosage for a few days/a week and see what you get. Then try it at one spray higher a few days, etc. Most products are most effective at 1-3 sorays. Combos can be a bit tricky if you're a newbie. Try testing one product at a time for a while to find your sweet spot. When you get a feel for various products then try combos.

Comment

Comment

What is your goal with this woman?

Comment

Sleep with, potentially start a relationship. I also just ordered Naked Gun(scented) and PSE(unscented)

Comment

Are you sure you want shit where you eat?

Comment

Comment

Well then go for broke. Lol

2-3 Ascend
                  2-3 Cohesion
                  1-2 Evolve

ACE is always my base mix for work.

Comment

I went into work today with ACE but the particular target is not at work. I did 1 Ascend on center of neck, 2 Evolve on one side of neck and 2 Cohesion on the other side of neck with cologn on center neck and a dab on wrist after it had time to dry. How close would the target need to be to see any kind of hit from that kind of usage?

Comment

Depends on things like body temp, air flow and dosage. Anywhere from 4-15 ft. for a moderate dose.

Comment

Alright update time, tonight I saw the target at work, sat next to her for a good 20-30 minutes no more than 3-4 feet away beside her. I noticed that she was turned slightly away from me, not sure if this was mine related or what. I know she was cold because the office temp is kept at a uncomfortable 69-70 degrees daily and She had wool gloves on.

Todays Mone Mix:

3x Xist on side of neck
                        3x Evolve on center neck
                        2x Cohesion on other side of neck
                        1x Love Boat on each wrist

Comment

Originally posted by Bosrel View Post
                          Alright update time, tonight I saw the target at work, sat next to her for a good 20-30 minutes no more than 3-4 feet away beside her. I noticed that she was turned slightly away from me, not sure if this was mine related or what. I know she was cold because the office temp is kept at a uncomfortable 69-70 degrees daily and She had wool gloves on.

Todays Mone Mix:

3x Xist on side of neck
                          3x Evolve on center neck
                          2x Cohesion on other side of neck
                          1x Love Boat on each wrist
                          Lots of pheromones
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Comment

Comment

How can you say you're not getting IOIs? Sounds like she's trying to qualify hereself. Offering herself up. Strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X