yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Please allow me to introduce myself..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please allow me to introduce myself..

...I'm a man of wealth & taste.. (ok, enuff of the Stones)
    anywhu.. I'm subtle with flashing the ca$h as it's a magnet for easy targets, pheros got me thinking outside of the box, I felt compelled to test them out, I have been an after-hour reader of many posts on this site for a while (from the outside of course) but now I'm in possession of some liquid ammo, I'd like to learn from the veterans, ie you good people - saving me the fails of trial and error...
    Currently in possession of Evolve XS oil, Xist XS spray & SOB (sp)+Taboo (sp) in the mail.. Scent collection includes: Creed Aventus, YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, Sauvage, one Million... my game is good & can talk the knickers off a nun, now I'd like to see the pheros work their voodoo & open a world where the game begs me to play .. I'd like to learn from your experience of the above listed arsenal what cocktail of each/all would get me (certain/types of) hits.. be they anything from lingering looks, jaw droppers, even a smile from that one hot gal @ the pharmacy they call the ice queen to just positive reactions from strangers in a shopping mall or randoms in a queue in a coffee bar... not trying to bed the world, just to experience the world y'awl know so well...
    I'm excited at being a noob to this & of course will keep you all updated on how my journey goes.. if you got this far I thank you.
    Let the games begin..
    - Rollin' Dice

Welcome Rollin Dice

Comment

Great introduction, sure you will get tips from the good ones
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Not a lot of time but let me give this a crack. I think you'll find Evolve best suited for dates where the exposure is more extended. It's a stealth weapon. It starts out social then creeps up on them turning sexual. SOB is probably best suited for clubs. It's a more in your face bad boy mix. Taboo is great for day game. It's not overtly sexual. It's more of a fun, flirty social blend. More social than sexual. Not that it doesn't have a certain sex appeal. As the name implies it's great for pulling the younger ones. XiSt is the friend zone buster. It has imprinting capabilties. While some have had success using it with sexuals like SOB, it's really more suited to securing a relationship. Keep in mind that XiSt, at least with women you know, can take a few weeks to do its thing.

hth

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Finally got back to base, thank yawl for the welcome & the tips Scottie, I tried out the Xist XS + one drop of Evolve, (x3 sprays, x2 wrists & x1 neck) during random day, one lady cab driver was like a demon on the fone, within 5 mins of me in the car she was all giggly, high spirits, couldn't stop talking to me, said I smelt wonderful, (I was wearing cover scent of YSL at the time)..
            Next stop a Dr surgery to collect prescription for my aunt, took a seat beside a guy, we were chatting but I'd a small fan with me, turned it on & said ''no air con on in here, stiffle y you know''.. he agreed it was humid.. the girl beside him started to cht to me like he wasnt there, him stuck in the middle lol.. she kept eye contact 90%... also wnted to know the scent.. but I couldnt shut her up..
            they were next in line & another early 20s arrived in with a kid, of all the empty seats she sat next to me, within a minute had swung towrds me, legs crossed in my direction, told her kid go play with magazines, she too was like we had known each other for yrs, 90% eye contact..
            Finally the Ice Maiden in the pharmacy, I made a bee line to her, she works the perfumes/scents dept, she got the whiff of YSL, I asked her to smell my wrist and see if it was the 2017 mix, from there she broke.. never saw her smile before, I used the ''what did you dress up for for halloween?' liner, she grinned with the '' l'll let u guess'.. I played along, but then she started fishing for compliments, telling me how she was a mess, didnt need to dress up, sure who'd pay her any attention.. yet she's an easy 9.. I didn't bite.. she said nxt day I'm in she'll tell me if my guesses were correct.. so i wanna tool up on the other mones.. but ls they still hvnt arrived in mail.. :( (the SOB + Taboo).
            I'll up the ante next week (hopefully) when/if my order arrives..

Comment

Welcome!Happy experimenting!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Seems you saw the more social side of Evolve with a touch of sex appeal. Glad you got good results. I'd be curious to see how the Ice Maiden reacts next time.

Comment

Hi Scottie.
                  The Ice Miaden's now my challenge/inducement, to break even a smile from her let alone her teasing & fishing for compliments is further than any man has ever got.
                  I notice they didn't stock Creed Aventus in her dept, she knows her scents & now I've gotten her to smell my - loaded - wrist once, I'm going to test her with the same technique, guess the smell of this > before I give you my guess on wht you dressed as... I'm leaning towards it being a trick question though, she's not the type to ''dress up'' as she'd see it as dressing down.. I do believe its a test.
                  With mones to the wrist covered with Aventus, that will reel her in even more (I hope)...
                  It's usually a tuesday when I goto that pharmacy, but Im going to break that cycle, I'll wait until my SOB+Taboo arrive, I'll then have Evolve XS oil, SOB, Taboo & Xist..
                  I'll have bout 10 mins of up close one on one interaction with her..
                  what cocktail of mones should I lock 'n load would you recommend for that timefrme etc,,?
                  I'll move the game through to the following week.. generating more intrigue & rapport which = attrction.. & wht do you make of her fishing for the compliments? my thoughts were it's what she does to all men to see if they repeat the same lame rhetoric telling her she's fit & fine (eyeroll).. but beautiful women hear those sleazy lines weekly, I just looked her in the left eye, (i read thats the eye womens attraction picks up on) told her they were just.. very interesting, revealing.. yet''... but stopped at that, then gave her face the triangulate look, left eye, right eye, her mouth and back to her eyes in 3 seconds.. I said to myself: 'oh you so fkn want me' - & with that came a smile on my face one can't fake.. she picked up on it, she smiled & I said ciao, I'll see you same bat time & channel, (but she wont, im waiting for the new mones to arrive first) keep her looking at the door to see will I appear like clockwork on tues..
                  I'll deffo keep you updated with the intel as it plays out.. hope I dont roll snake eyes tho lol..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X