yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to pheromonesXS :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pheromonesXS :)

Hello! I'm a pheromone newbie.

I just ordered Babe and so excited to try it out. I feel like I need a little help in social situations, and with men (especially with dating, I desire long term/marriage. I'm in my twenties and no longer want to date aimlessly or be in dead end relationships or deal with men getting distant on me. I hope these will give me an edge and set me apart from other women to get the relationship I deserve.)

I'll update how it works for me. I must say the shipping has been super fast, not one hour after I placed my order, it had been shipped somehow I already know I'm gonna end up coming back here. I'd appreciate any advice

Welcome Expressogirl! The trick with pheromones is to put them on and forget about it. Take a break from the pheromones for two to three days at a time. And lastly just have fun!
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Welcome noobie!
      Babe has been lots of fun for me and I hope you won't be disappointed either.
      Pheros are accents, the little black (or red, grrrruff!) dress, the shoes, the smile that you flash to charm others...accessories! They're lots of fun and can add sparkle and shine. Happy experimenting
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Espressogirl
        Espressogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I'm so excited. I'm afraid I may end up getting all of them!

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I dare say, you wouldn't be the first to do so, lol ^_~

Welcome. You would love Babe.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X