yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to the community, not to scents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the community, not to scents.

Hi everyone!

For the last couple of years, I have stockpiled great colognes from Aventus (several batches) to Pure Malt to La Nuit la Homme to Green Irish Tweed. Being someone who does scientific research, I have always been skeptical of pheromones working on humans but also was curious about them. Reading through so many testimonials, I think is enough to say it's more than placebo. I want to give it a shot! But to say I am overwhelmed by all the different types this site offers is an understatement.

I am a 26-year-old male, living in Los Angeles, and I am in a committed relationship. My goals are for status, social, flirty, rememberable, engaging, playful, and a little bit sexual. This would be for work, parties, going out to bars, and maybe Evolve to get my girl really going for sex. I also would want to see my girl get more possessive of me, basically, another women flirting with me and her stepping in. My issue is there are so many products to choose from. Currently, I am thinking of trying the A.C.E. as a good starting point but I also like Taboo, SOB, and Xist. I keep reading that Xist pretty much doubles the effect of everything else!

My question is where would be a good start? Here are the combos I am thinking about, but want others input because I don't know after reading one-hundred threads of what I want. Also, I read that you can request samples so maybe do A.C.E. and ask for samples of the other three I am looking at if that is possible.

1. A.C.E.
    2. SOB + Evolve + Xist
    3. SOB + Cohesion + Xist.
    3. Taboo + Xist
    4. Taboo + Celebrity

Welcome, this is such a fun community. Everybody is so lovely.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks, everyone seems so knowledgeable and I am still at a loss with how many different logs and products there are!

Comment

ACE is a great combo and a good deal. ACE was my base mix for a long time. While I've been playing with singles mostly, I still turn to ACE now and then. If you're looking for a fun, flirty, lightly sexual blend for everyday use I'd recommend Taboo. Maybe save the Evolve for home with you're girl when you're looking for sexy time. Since you're in a solid, committed relationship I really don't think you need SOB or XiSt. Idk where you read that XiSt "doubles" the effect of other pheros but that has never been my experience. You might be better off with a social like Love Boat. Connections is good for stimulating meaningful conversation and bonding so you might want to take a look at that. Since you would already have a status mone with Ascend I don't think you would have need for Celebrity. I think you have a good base with ACE. Maybe ask for samples of Taboo, Love Boat, Vibe and Connections.

Comment

Scottie, you are awesome! This is exactly what I needed. Quick question, how many samples are you allowed to ask for? I would love to try the four other ones you named on top of A.C.E. but I feel like it would be pushy if I request four.

Comment

You can request up to 4 samples. They're good about getting you what you ask for. Unless they're low on supply you should get what you ask for. I can appreciate you feeling like you're asking too much but they are very generous. Rarely have I not gotten what I asked for so you should be good. You're gonna love this company. Shipping is fast and the customer service is unparalleled and the products are potent. You get what you pay for and then some.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X