yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings from new member - looking for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from new member - looking for advice

Hello, everyone. I am new to the forum and to XS mones. I'm looking for advice for what products would be recommended to get my wife to 'spice' things up in the BR. We have been married for almost 40 years....were high school sweethearts. We are both in good health. I'm looking for something to increase intimacy and sexual response/initiation on her part . Advice is welcome. Thanks.

I came here with the same questions; I was informed to try EVOLVE, but had already purchased XIST. The evolve works well with a scent, I chose one of the custom scents. I'm very pleased so far.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I have ordered Evolve, Xist, and Taboo...all unscented spray. I'm waiting for them to arrive so I can try them out. Are you using spray or oil? If spray, how many sprays have you had success with?

Comment

The spray.. Xist unscented smells like raid but with your cologne you may be able to mask it.

Comment

Guess I'll need to think about what cover scent to use....thanks

Comment

Welcome to the forum PMan16 !

Those 3 are really solid starter pheromones to go!

Which version did you get? the spray or the oil?

i suggest you to try each of the product on its own first before you decide to mix and match.

please get a feel on how each blend affects people around you / target and the self effects.

To start, 2 sprays of 1 blend is good enough. max maybe 3-4 if you decide to mix evolve + xist or evolve + taboo (these 2 combos are really effective!).

Try not to go more than 2-3 spray of each blend as i feel that going over that is just a waste of pheromone.

Happy experimenting and do update us your experience!

Cheers!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

There is not a DM+ for men?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have tried Evolve, Taboo, Xist thus far with ZERO reaction from my wife - or anyone else. Have tried 2 Evolve + 2 Xist; 2 Evolve + 2 Taboo; 3 Evolve + 1 Xist; 4 Evolve + 2 Taboo. I received samples of Ascent, Cohesion, and Love Boat with my first order. I have ordered PSE, but have not yet received. Suggestions on what to try next? Wife is mid-fifties and very conservative in nature.

Comment

I wish I could could help, but I haven't had any of the men's products here used on me...to my knowledge at least
                  Although anything alpha-androstenol, andronstenone and cops is a good place to start for me, I can't vouch for your Mrs...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Welcome

You mentioned in your other thread that you're looking for you wife too make the first move/initiate. You also say she's very conservative. IME conservative women don't initiate sex. Its not in their nature. While products like Evolve can heigten the sexual experience for a woman it won't overcome or override her nature. They don't work like that. Is she open about your sexual encounters. My guess would probably not so much. Evolve will turn her on but if she's not one to pounce that probably won't change. I see you ordered PSE. Again that can heighten her experience but won't change who she is.

Wish I had a better answer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by PMan16 View Post
                        Hello, everyone. I am new to the forum and to XS mones. I'm looking for advice for what products would be recommended to get my wife to 'spice' things up in the BR. We have been married for almost 40 years....were high school sweethearts. We are both in good health. I'm looking for something to increase intimacy and sexual response/initiation on her part . Advice is welcome. Thanks.
                        that said, I imagine you are about 60 years old. I just would suggest to make so physical activity together, going for walks inside nature, receive enough sun on the skin and then some evolve. The point is to have a relax feeling and peace of mind, then some pheromones to play
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Yes, Loquisimo, I am 60 yrs old. I workout in the gym 1-2 days per week (some cardio + weights) and play golf about 2-3 times per month. I agree, more physical activity is a plus. I can tell the difference it makes. I will keep testing with Evolve and the other mones I have (Xist, Taboo).

Comment

Originally posted by PMan16 View Post
                            Yes, Loquisimo, I am 60 yrs old. I workout in the gym 1-2 days per week (some cardio + weights) and play golf about 2-3 times per month. I agree, more physical activity is a plus. I can tell the difference it makes. I will keep testing with Evolve and the other mones I have (Xist, Taboo).
                            Hello Sir Sounds cool, having that combination of gym and golf. I think the the influence of the sun, has a benefit for increasing libido. Of course, it may be complex, as our hormones are also changing the level with the time and lifestyle.. Evolve is a great product. I was using in my last two dates, two weeks ago, with great results.

I did: 1 Ascend cops + 2 Evolve + 1 Cohesion oil
                            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I received my PSE spray today. Looking for advice on number of PSE sprays and whether to use alone or with combo for best effect. I also have Xist, Evolve, and Taboo sprays and samplers for Ascend, Cohesion, Love Boat.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X