yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to XS, introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to XS, introducing myself

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and to XS. I've tried out some other products from other vendors, so I'm not altogether new to the pheromone game. I really like what I'm seeing so far here, though!

First, a bit about me and my history with pheromones, then a couple of questions.

I'm 33, and I've got a boring office job. I also drive for Uber on nights and weekends. I started out earlier this year with stuff from Androtics Direct. Pretty good stuff, but because of their prices I only went with to-go sized tubes. Ammo, Turn up the Heat, Instant Honesty, Shine and Openness, as well as A314, over the course of a 2 or 3 month period. Shine and Openness didn't seem to do much for me. Ammo and Honesty were the hardest hitters, but again, I didn't feel they were worth the price.

Next, I went with some stuff from Alpha Dream. L2k v1. They gave me samples of v2 and Alfa Maschio. This is where things got kind of interesting for me. I didn't really get any hits from anything but AM, until I said f-it and tried crazy high doses. I applied probably a total of 6 or 7 sprays of L2k v1 over the course of a 4-6 hour period (so I didn't smell too strongly), then girls I drove would be much more flirty and happy to see me. Like, to a bizarre, night and day, this-can't-be-a-coincidence extent. On two separate occasions over one weekend, girls I drove to a bar invited me in to the bar to have a drink with them--something that had maybe only happened once in the 6 months prior. I'm not sure why it took that much to see an effect or what happened there, honestly.

So a couple of weeks ago, I ordered Evolve and got samples of Cohesion, Taboo, and Ascend (-cops). I haven't had much opportunity to really take them for a spin; it's been a slow couple of weeks on the Uber front. Nonetheless, I really like the self-effects I get, so I feel like it's going to be a very good weekend. I ordered a full bottle of Ascend (+cops) almost exclusively for the self-effects. I feel exactly as the product describes itself--very Alpha feeling, not exactly explicitly sexy but indirectly sexy, if that makes sense? Like I don't feel sexual, but the fact that I carry myself better and speak more confidently makes me feel sexier. So I can imagine this will translate well. It was an extremely slow night for Uber last night but every single ride tipped me decently while I was wearing it, so I feel like I'm seeing something good happen here.

Some questions I've got for you all:
    - that L2K story I wrote above, I'm still not sure why it took so much to get effects? Do I just not produce ANY pheromones on my own? lol
    - The reports on this forum that Ascend +cops smells bad are very much correct. I didn't notice this smell with my Ascend -cops, or with my Evolve +cops. What's causing the smell?
    - Here is my current repertoire (all sprays):
    * Evolve+cops
    * Ascend+cops
    * sample: xist
    * sample: taboo
    * sample: connections
    * a little bit of l2k v1 and v2 left

Most of the time, I Uber in a nearby college town with lots of sorority and other college-age girls. In either case, my goal would be a flirty vibe with the potential for easy escalation, within a few minutes, because that's all I have. I don't want an F close but I wouldn't mind a kiss or number close. At the same time, I don't know who's getting in my car, so I need to not spark aggression from men. What do you think will be the best bet here? Will the recommendations be different when I'm driving in my home city, where the women are mostly late-20s, early 30s, occasionally older?

Wow that was a lot. I'm not normally this long-winded. Hi, again, and feel free to answer as few questions as you want!

Will

Welcome wmark0884 .

From what I've read Alpha Dreams has had some serious issues with their blends over the past few years, especially L2K. You should feel forunate that you got effects at any dosage. My opinion is that if you need that many sprays of any product then it's a waste of money. There are other players in the game.

Androtics is old news. They were groundbreaking 15 yrs ago when I was just getting into pheromones. These days i only buy Shine or did. Since I've developed superior alternatives I don't need it anymore.

Just one quick correction. Evolve does not contain cops. That's why you can't smell it in that product.

The cops in Ascend definitely stink but don't worry the smell does down after about 20 minutes. Use a good cover scent and you'll be fine. You are using a cover scent, right? Pheros are stinky, in general, so a cover scent is recommended.

I noticed that you're getting selfies from Ascend. Selfies are beneficial. They create a positive feedback loop. You feel like the man, you act like the man. All good stuff.

If you're looking for just flirty, you may want to try taboo. Evolve is good stuff too. It starts out social then turns sexual.

Connections is good for bonding. If people feel closer to you they may tip more.

XiSt has an imprinting effect but takes time to do its thing. A sample probably isn't enough. Although some have had success pairing it with sexuals. It give off a "perfect bf" vibe.

Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Thanks so much for your help Scottie2Hottie !

Totally agree regarding the other manufacturers. I'm really enjoying what I'm getting now from XS and i see myself sticking with them.

Definitely am using a cover scent. I spray it first, let it dry, and then apply the mones. There seems to be a difference of opinion regarding if that's the best way or not, but it's what I'm going with for now.

??????Just started driving, and I'm going with two sprays of evolve and two sprays of ascend. I know, the whole thing about try one at a time. And I probably should, but, I'm sort of familiar with both individually at this point. I might add some taboo and or connections a little later. Thanks again!
      ?X

Comment

Just had my first ride and it started with THE single most blatant hit I've ever gotten. I'm definitely going to have to start a journal.

Comment

Nice! Definitely start a journal.

Comment

By the way, which is the molecule that is reported in some men to cause depression? Been feeling a little funky lately and not sure if it might be the mones.

Comment

Androstadienone aka A1

Comment

Good to know. Do you happen to know which XS formulas might have it?

Comment

Cohesion and Taboo have it but most don't have a problem with them. They are well buffered. Get a sample of each with your next order to see how you react without having to invest in a full bottle.

Comment

Welcome.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by wmark0884 View Post
                      By the way, which is the molecule that is reported in some men to cause depression? Been feeling a little funky lately and not sure if it might be the mones.
                      it's possible it's from the mones. maybe you're just not used to it yet?

A-1 does cause depression in some people. some people get irritated after wearing androstenone for a while.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

so excited to have you with us!!!!
                          , Bobbi

Comment

I need that update on your most blatant hit A.S.A.P!
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                              I need that update on your most blatant hit A.S.A.P!
                              I started a journal, Will's Journal - you should join me over there! TL;DR - I was driving for rideshare service - skinny blonde cougar (all 3 are demographics that I don't exactly knock it out of the park with) was pretty drunk and came up to the car even though I was there to pick up her boyfriend. She leaned in close, continually complimented me, my smell, my car (I don't drive anything special), then her boyfriend came out and got in and she did the whole 'straightening up' thing to act like she was being proper and waved at specifically me when we left.

Comment

hahaha nice bro! okay let me find your journal! i love reading experiences!
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X