yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hola friends! Gumballs here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola friends! Gumballs here!

First time posting! Really excited to learn as much as I can!

Welcome to the community Gumballs . Tell us a bit about yourself and your goals. Have you made a purchase yet? If not what are you leaning toward?

Comment

I am a bartender. Family man, barista competitor. I am fascinated by pheromones. I use them mainly situationally. I use them mainly to enhance others (customers) dining experience which in turn helps my tips. Using them at work has put me control of nearly every situation. I have been using LAL products AV and bad wolf but i habe been wanting to try domination. I have purchased SOB and loved it!

Comment

There hasn't been much posted about Domination. I'd be curious to get your take on it. Especially if you use it at work. I'm sure many would appreciate a comparison with BW and AV.

Comment

welcome ! this is a nice place. I enjoy this community. I'm hoping you become an active participant and share your stories with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumballs View Post
            Welcome. You will love it here.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi love!!! Glad to have you I'm excited to hear more about your adventures!!! I for one love our community.
              , Bobbi

Comment

NEVER ENDING STORY!!! LOVE!!!

Pheros are amazing for work and XS products are tons of fun, welcome and enjoy ^_^
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome to the community Gumballs! You can ask us anything in this community!
                  26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Originally posted by Gumballs View Post
                    Gumballs looking forward to read any report or story from you bartender are always desired by women, SOB probably will be great for your position...
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X