yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings a newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings a newbie here

Recently I've been discovering ways to attracts females and luckily I found the existence of pheromone appliance.

I ordered 2 pheromone sprays Xist and Evolve as starters and Im planning to write a review on them. Still waiting for the delivery though...

Hopefully the package arrives soon and will write a review on it

Welcome asianboii . Tell us a little about yourself and your goals.

Comment

Well I'm trying hard to find someone to be with (I've been single for a long time). My targets' ages range 20+-. But to be honest I dont know when is a good time to use the pheromones because my daily routine is based on my uni schedule and there's hardly anytime for me just spend time alone with a girl. Plus I'm quite a shy dude, it's kinda hard for me to have a one on one conversation with girls ( I have no problem talking to them when i have my friend around tho). So I'm looking forward to pheromones to open an easier path for me

Comment

Welcome Happy phero'ing!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

asianboii Welcome to the world of pheromones my fellow asian brother! May i know which city are you from?
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• asianboii
            asianboii commented
            Editing a comment
            Well Im from Malaysia but currently living in Christchurch city NZ

Originally posted by asianboii View Post
          Well I'm trying hard to find someone to be with (I've been single for a long time). My targets' ages range 20+-. But to be honest I dont know when is a good time to use the pheromones because my daily routine is based on my uni schedule and there's hardly anytime for me just spend time alone with a girl. Plus I'm quite a shy dude, it's kinda hard for me to have a one on one conversation with girls ( I have no problem talking to them when i have my friend around tho). So I'm looking forward to pheromones to open an easier path for me
          More than practicing with pheromones, I suggest to practice interacting and conversations with people, women and guys, older people, children, etc..

One on one conversation with a girl in essential in order to have a girlfriend..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by asianboii View Post
            believe it or not, you can definitely use pheromones even in university settings if your body language demonstrates that you are indeed what your pheromone signature is portraying, you can have girls twirling their hair in their seat, because you're just such a hot guy XD

evolve is a heavy sexual pheromone. I'd save that if I were you, for a time when you're on the prowl specifically to get laid. It's hard for shy guys to use evolve. XiSt on the other hand is perfect for shy guys. It makes everything wonderful about you shine so bright. If you want a sexual pheromone, as a shy guy, I recommend Taboo. It's mostly social & attraction, with a slight hint of sexual... just enough to give it a kick to polarize you more towards BF material rather than friend material.

Happy phero'ing

Comment

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Going social is going to be a requirement. The trick is to not be so stuck on the "rules" or the "right way" to get social. Not everyone can chat easily, and it's not until the right topic comes up that it's easy to suddenly get animated and/or passionate about it.

The biggest thing of all is finding a way to let loose and be your true quirky self. Many girls like a guy who's fun and funny. Not only that, they like a guy who shows they're not easily shut down by people and go into a depressed/wimpy state.

Do you have to be hard alpha? No. Do you have to be a bad guy? No. You just gotta be confident in yourself at least enough to not give a shit that someone thinks what you have to say or want to do is dumb.

If you can do that, Xist and social pheromones are likely going to be the main ones you'll need in general. The sexuals will be for when you are ready to escalate to the next level.

Try not to use pheromones as a crutch. Remember that they're not magic potions. I've mentioned this many times over the past 3 years here on this forum and it's important that you don't rely on them in such a manner but instead, use them to help you bring out your truer inner self.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X