yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Hello everyone, Lisa here. Very new to 'mones, but a perfume and scent lover all my life. Recently placed an order for Tease and PSEL, and very much eager to try these out. I have a lot to learn, and this seems a grrrreat place to do so!

Hey there libraryg
    to our pheromone community

Since you mentioned you are a "perfume and scent lover"
    then i strongly recommend you to get our products unscented and use your own favorite scent for cover.

Again welcome and do enjoy your stay

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Welocome libraryg there are some awesome and knowledgeable people here. Take advantage of the great search function. There's lots of good info out there.

Comment

Welcome to the community libraryg there is a wealth of info here

Comment

libraryg I know you will love it here. It is an amazing place to learn and talk! So many amazing,wonderful, silly people. I'm excited to follow you on your phero journey!! You have so many great people to learn from! I learn something new all the time it's amazing!
          , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

Welcome!
              And I would recommend trying their fragrances, if you are a collector like myself, you will want to try them:

PLUS they have some "designer" scents as well, Pink Sugar, Flowerbomb, JAdore & Sexy Amber and they are ALL wonderful, but I'm a foodie girl and prefer the Le Chacolat, Sweet Sensations and Pink Sugar
              Oh, yeah, and the pheromones are tons of fun too HAHAHA! Happy experimenting!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

libraryg welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your reports! Cheers!
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X