yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hey guys!! I'm new to this forum and brand, I ordered ACE spray formula, I hope i did well!

Welcome MisterO the ACE pack is good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Welcome MisterO the ACE pack is good stuff.
      Great!

But i don't really know much about this brand of mones, any interesting mixes i can do?

Comment

It is usually recommended that you try each product solo to get a feel for them before you start mixing. PXS products are very potent so you shouldn't need more than 2 sprays of each.

Comment

2 sprays? really?
          great!

And would you say that oils are much more effective than the sprays?

Comment

Also, i've always wondered without ever really dareing to try (because of the price of oil pheromones! lol)

Would me taking a full bottle of oil pheromones and mixing it with perfume (in a small perfume bottle) negate the effect of pheromones or not ?
            Last edited by MisterO; 09-05-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Oils last longer but have a greatly reduce range. Something like 2-3 ft for oils vs 5-10 ft for sprays.

Taking something like Evolve oil, for example, and diluting it in cologne would drastically dilute it and make it virtually useless. The product has been caefully dosed. You'd totally screw that up.

Comment

we're always excited see new people!! The A.C.E pack gets rave reviews my dear! Can't wait to learn of your experiences!
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Oils last longer but have a greatly reduce range. Something like 2-3 ft for oils vs 5-10 ft for sprays.

Taking something like Evolve oil, for example, and diluting it in cologne would drastically dilute it and make it virtually useless. The product has been caefully dosed. You'd totally screw that up.
                  Ok,
                  So let's say I want to have a combo of high range and long lasting effect, i would have to go with a mix of oils and of sprays, so that i get the sprays long range at first and once i get closer to my target, i would benefit from the long lasting effect.

By the way, does any of the roducts from Px have an imprinting effect?
                  You know, they smell it once and keep thinking about you when you're not there or when they smell a similar cologne to yours? (had that effect with another brand and i really found it interesting)

Comment

I suggest you do a search and read up on imprinting. There is plenty of info here.

Comment

Thanks!! i'll take a look!

Comment

Under the "Specification" tab for the products, you will find the pheromone content ie, Evolvexs - 37.90mg per 10ml spray. Anytime you add something to the bottle, like EOs or cologne, you are diluting the blend. You may have to adjust your number of sprays for optimum performance depending on the dilution level. Just keep that in mind and happy experimenting!
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Under the "Specification" tab for the products, you will find the pheromone content ie, Evolvexs - 37.90mg per 10ml spray. Anytime you add something to the bottle, like EOs or cologne, you are diluting the blend. You may have to adjust your number of sprays for optimum performance depending on the dilution level. Just keep that in mind and happy experimenting!
                          Oh, on the US website there are way more details.
                          I was looking at the EU version, they've been a little lazy on the description part

I'll take a look!

Comment

I can't wait! had a little issue with verifications apparently so my order will be delayed, but i hope i get it by this weekend, I want to have it on my first day at work, and make an impression!!!
                            The ACE kit seems like the perfect mix for social interactions... or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                              we're always excited see new people!! The A.C.E pack gets rave reviews my dear! Can't wait to learn of your experiences!
                              I'll let you know.

How about you though, have you tried any? which ones? how was your experience?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterO View Post
                                I can't wait! had a little issue with verifications apparently so my order will be delayed, but i hope i get it by this weekend, I want to have it on my first day at work, and make an impression!!!
                                The ACE kit seems like the perfect mix for social interactions... or am I wrong?
                                I think you're gonna like it. I've gotten great results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X