yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shelia, the new xs team member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelia, the new xs team member

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to get to know everyone. I am ready to learn all I can about you guys and your experiences. I'm pretty new to pheros so any info is great info

'
    Shelia

Welcome to the community. There are some great people here.

Comment

• SheliaXS
      SheliaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

to the forum. ( bout damn time we got you a pic and a post) Y'all she's awesome. Great addition to the XS team/family
    , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome to the fam fam SheliaXS

Comment

Originally posted by SheliaXS View Post
        Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to get to know everyone. I am ready to learn all I can about you guys and your experiences. I'm pretty new to pheros so any info is great info

'
        Shelia

! We are all a friendly bunch and with a face like that. I am sure the guys will be even more helpful and friendly.

You are a cutie. With you and Bobbi in the lab with Steve I wonder how much work he actually gets done

ahahahahaah

J/k

Steve O takes his work seriously and doesn't make pretty faces distract him. Leave it to Steve to hire some hot chicks to work in the lab with him

We all started where you are and you will learn all what you need to soon enough

Have you tried any mones as yet?

Comment

• SheliaXS
          SheliaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW! Thank you KateD! Yes i have tried vibe and I love it. I'm so ready to try more!!!

• BobiiJo925
          BobiiJo925 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're so sweet KateD <3

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing. How does Steve get any work done? It's like babe central.

Welcome Shelia

Comment

Thank you

Comment

BobiiJo925 bobii XSteveO KateD are all amazing people and are so look helpful so I'm glad you are a part of an awesome team!

Comment

• SheliaXS
              SheliaXS commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree they are all so nice to me and so helpful they are such awsome people.

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
            BobiiJo925 bobii XSteveO KateD are all amazing people and are so look helpful so I'm glad you are a part of an awesome team!
            Thanks!! SheliaXS is an awesome addition to our fun, silly, team.
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by SheliaXS View Post
              Hi everyone!

'
              Shelia
              Welcome SheliaXS ! I am kind of curious... what kind of profession you have?
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• SheliaXS
                SheliaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                I am new to the shipping department.

Yay! Girl power, teheheee...Welcome!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• SheliaXS
                SheliaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much!

how did i miss this thread?

and where have you been ever since making this thread? lol SheliaXS

I got your note on my most recent order it's good to put a face to the handwriting.

Comment

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the team Shelia!
                  26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X