yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Semi New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi New Here

Hey all,

I've been lurking for a couple of months now, I signed up a couple weeks ago but experienced some sort of glitch where I couldn't post anything or message anyone. The crew at PXS/DXS kindly fixed it for me once I managed to get in touch with them, I'm pleased to finally be able to post!

I've had Xist along with samples for Exotica, Taboo, and Ascend for a few weeks now and I'm pretty happy with them I'll likely be making another order soon. Anyway happy to join the discussion here!

Welcome! Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

I think, you did a right step on buying a bottle of Xist as a start. Personally, I started as many others on the wrong way, by using sexual pheromones as a starter hahahah... many years ago, I started with TUTH, a strong sexual... of course it didn't work as expected..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I tend to run in more conservative circles so definitely don't want to run off anyone with the more aggressive blends, though will likely incorporate a sexual in the future for more...intimate locales lol.

Tbh I wish I had known more about the cops in Ascend when I requested the sample, I'd like to try it at work but the cops have been holding me back. My closest co-workers are almost exclusively women who I have no interest in pulling OR having them think I'm a jerk. I haven't tried it though and I guess there's only one way to know...

Comment

I've never had any problems with cops at work. In fact, the ladies all love me.

Comment

glad you're able to post now!!
            , Bobbi

Comment

Scottie2Hottie scott what does the cops part of ascend supposed to do btw?

Comment

Cops are part of the vaginal secretions of a healthy ovulating, or more particularly sexually aroused, woman. In Ascend they are in relatively low concentrations. Enough to signal that you've been in the presence of a woman (or women) but not so much as to signal that you've just had sex. That's where products like SOB or Desire Me come in. They are much higher concentrations. It all ties into something know as Social Proof Theory. That by presenting a copulin signature you establish that you are "pre-selected" or a viable partner. Although the concept of pre-selections is the matter of debate. But I digress. What you're telling the world is that you can get the girl. In the case of Ascend, you're reinforcing that you are, indeed, an alpha male.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Cops are part of the vaginal secretions of a healthy ovulating, or more particularly sexually aroused, woman. In Ascend they are in relatively low concentrations. Enough to signal that you've been in the presence of a woman (or women) but not so much as to signal that you've just had sex. That's where products like SOB or Desire Me come in. They are much higher concentrations. It all ties into something know as Social Proof Theory. That by presenting a copulin signature you establish that you are "pre-selected" or a viable partner. Although the concept of pre-selections is the matter of debate. But I digress. What you're telling the world is that you can get the girl. In the case of Ascend, you're reinforcing that you are, indeed, an alpha male.
                  Does taboo do the same ? Cause I got ascend without cops

Comment

No Taboo doesn't have cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      I've never had any problems with cops at work. In fact, the ladies all love me.
                      I may try it at work then, it's just that I have a co-worker that already loves me a little too much. I don't see her often but I don't really want to add fuel to the fire. That's good to know the cops aren't high enough to disturb people like I've heard types such as SOB seem to.

I actually have really positive experiences with Exotica at work, including a leftover friendly/respect effect for days after I last wear it. Only downside is it's SO social I get less work done that day because everyone wants to talk to me lol.

I didn't really start into mones for work though, I suppose I should start a journal thread to talk about what actually got me started down the Pheromone pathway...

Comment

You should definitely start a journal.

Comment

Happy experimenting!!!
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X