yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hei

I am new here, Can't contribute much yet, but it will come.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Welcome! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and what your goals are. Have you made a purchase yet? If not, what are you considering?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Welcome! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself and what your goals are. Have you made a purchase yet? If not, what are you considering?
      I have bought Babe, Innocent, Sport and Celebrity and Connection in Spray. Have not had the chance to try them out that much, yet. Contemplating what to try on the concert saturday.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hopefully NuTrix will be along before too long. I'm certain she has some tips for you. She's pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have bought Babe, Innocent, Sport and Celebrity and Connection in Spray. Have not had the chance to try them out that much, yet. Contemplating what to try on the concert saturday.
          Welcome to the fam fam and also welcome to the world of pheromones ,endless possibilities and where the fun never ends

Comment

Hopefully NuTrix will be along before too long. I'm certain she has some tips for you. She's pretty awesome.
            Nice.

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

Welcome to the fam fam and also welcome to the world of pheromones ,endless possibilities and where the fun never ends
            Thank you.

I have tried pheros before, but not from Pheromonex. This is going to be fun.
            Arsenal

Comment

I have tried pheros before, but not from Pheromonex. This is going to be fun.
              Welcome!

And I'm sure you'll enjoy in XS. Very fast hitting from my experience as far as the sprays, though I have some of their oils too and have been equally happy with their performance. I hope you enjoy all yours too! I haven't used Celebrity or Sport but Babe would be a blast at a concert ^_^ Looks like you've got all winners to choose from though so happy experimenting
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

There's my phabulous phero phriend.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Welcome!

And I'm sure you'll enjoy in XS. Very fast hitting from my experience as far as the sprays, though I have some of their oils too and have been equally happy with their performance. I hope you enjoy all yours too! I haven't used Celebrity or Sport but Babe would be a blast at a concert ^_^ Looks like you've got all winners to choose from though so happy experimenting
                  Then I will use Babe, then.

There's my phabulous phero phriend.
                  You seem quite fabolous yourself.

Arsenal

Comment

Awwww shucks, you're too kind.

Comment

to the XS family my dearI'm always excited to hear more experiences and get to know our new members you have a good selection if I do say so myself
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                        to the XS family my dearI'm always excited to hear more experiences and get to know our new members you have a good selection if I do say so myself
                        what are you thinking of specifically?
                        Arsenal

Comment

I really like connections, on a personal note I think it's great for a date or small social gathering in my opinion, helps in ways of wanting to open up. They are all awesome though
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                            I really like connections, on a personal note I think it's great for a date or small social gathering in my opinion, helps in ways of wanting to open up. They are all awesome though
                            Cool.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Hei

I am new here, Can't contribute much yet, but it will come.

You. It depends on what you mean by contribute. You may not have time to write long reports or posts about your experiences but you can ask questions.

Pop in to read and let others what you think about their experiences or threads.

Post interesting things that may not be mone related by can be of benefit /things that can help develop one as a person

All those things are welcomed and very valuable contributions.

Have you purchased any mones from us as yet? If yes, what products do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You. It depends on what you mean by contribute. You may not have time to write long reports or posts about your experiences but you can ask questions.

Pop in to read and let others what you think about their experiences or threads.

Post interesting things that may not be mone related by can be of benefit /things that can help develop one as a person

All those things are welcomed and very valuable contributions.

Have you purchased any mones from us as yet? If yes, what products do you have?
                                Full bottles: Sport & Celebrity, testers: Fantasy, Desire Me and Temptress.

Have ordered Babe, Connections and Innocent.

I am already an alpha, so not sure i should invest in a full bottle of Temptress, the rest I am going to invest in.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X