yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to using pheromones since I jut ordered xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to using pheromones since I jut ordered xist

Hey guys I'm just here to say hello and see if anyone knows any tips or tricks to getting best results plus other pheromones that work .

Mr.wonderful Welcome to PXS! My first and foremost tip/trick is to have fun with pheromones. Pheromones work! I'm personally loyal to XS pheromones because this company has been very good to me. Recently I have discovered yet another reason for being here. Steveo empowers the hobbyist pheromonateurs and pheromonatresses by disclosing the ingredients they use (for the most part).

Their blends are also extremely consistent when it comes to results. They're also incredibly potent

There are other good companies, but I haven't spent a dime on them. I just traded the PXS pheromones I got bored playing with for them.

I'm glad you're here and I hope you stay!

Comment

eternitys_child Thank you and i plan on being around here for a long time using more of their products other the Xist so i can be seen as more then just a good guy that makes a good friend but also a guy thats sexually attractive and someone women will see as good boyfriend material lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
        Hey guys I'm just here to say hello and see if anyone knows any tips or tricks to getting best results plus other pheromones that work .

A bit late but I see you have already made yourself and loving this forum. We are all happy you are here.

I am sure you found that eternity's tips and advise was spot on

Don't overthink mones, use the information we have but don't make it a chore or a stress and try to get things perfect down the spray size.

Have fun with your products and where you are on your mone journey,all of us started at the same place

What does your XS mone arsenal look like?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

A bit late but I see you have already made yourself and loving this forum. We are all happy you are here.

I am sure you found that eternity's tips and advise was spot on

Don't overthink mones, use the information we have but don't make it a chore or a stress and try to get things perfect down the spray size.

Have fun with your products and where you are on your mone journey,all of us started at the same place

What does your XS mone arsenal look like?
          Xist , samples of taboo , celebrity and taboo plus I have ascend and taboo sprays ordered and on the way

Comment

Hey! Didn't realize you were "new" You're gonna love it here!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix Thank you ! i love it here already and btw i enjoy your journal cause it gives me a womens perspective on pheromones etc....

Comment

Welcome Mr.wonderful! Ascend is a great mix and I have noticed blatant hits from it at work. Connections is a more unisex mix that I have noticed blatant hits from.

Put on the Pheromones and forget they are there. Recap your experiences at the end of the day.
                26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

I've gotten hits at work a few times already

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                    I think, you made a great choice by starting with Xist. And still better having only a product. I wouldn't advise someone to start using 3-4 pheromones for first time.
                    Better to stick on one product, for a long time, then test an other one...and see differences...
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I agree ... I also have ascend , taboo, evolve and cohesion now

Comment

Need to use Xist me too now.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X