yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Switching From Another Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching From Another Vendor

Hi, everyone! I've been purchasing similar products from another vendor for a few years, but I've gotten kind of fed up with their business practices and deteriorating product quality. But I'm not going to call anyone out... that's not my style. After reading some reviews and checking out the competition, I ended up here! As this is a new product line for me, I'd love some recommendations!

I just placed my first order: Desire Me and Connections. I've only ever used pre-mixed products from another vendor, but I'm comfortable enough layering combos of those that I would be open to getting adventurous and trying out some single molecules if that could benefit me.

About me: I'm a 28 year old married female. I primarily use pheromones at work, but I also like to have something separate for when I'm spending one on one time with my husband. (I usually wash my work mix off with some baby wipes before I go home so I'm not screwing with my hubby's head.) Professionally, I work in sales. I have contact with 5-10 sets/individual customers a day in a small enclosed office across a desk, putting them about 3-4 feet away from me depending on their posture. If I'm really aiming for a hit, I'll get up and greet them at the door. Statistically my average customer is a 45-55 year old male, but that can vary greatly. I also frequently have female customers on their own, younger men, husband/wife combos, ect. Basically, I can't really tailor to a certain demographic, and I have to be super cautious with what I'm projecting so that I don't potentially alienate other women. I'm small and I appear a lot younger than I actually am. At my baseline, I'm a bit reserved and passive, but I can turn that off and put on a good show when I've got someone in the office with me.

Goals: Socially, I need to build trust and encourage open communication (I wear products for the self-effect too, to encourage me to be more chatty). I have to project maturity, confidence, competence, and authority... all the while, making sure that vibe isn't so strong that it's off-putting. I don't overtly flirt with male customers, but I can sometimes do it subtly, and I like to have a pretty strong sexual vibe because it does help A LOT when you need to be persuasive... so I always, always, always wear something with a bit of cops in it, but not too much so that I don't alienate women. However, I carry a little bottle of cops in my purse so I can be ready if I know that I'm about to meet with a guy on his own.

Wow, I know that was a lot! Sorry! Any suggestions?

P.S. I know what it sounds like. Totally not scamming people. Everything I sell has a lifetime instant cancellation policy. Buyer's remorse (it has happened) is easily fixed. And honestly, I have significantly less cancellations per month than my male partner who doesn't use pheromones, and higher customer satisfaction survey scores when the customers are surveyed a month after their purchase and are definitely no longer influenced by my scent.

Welcome to the community. I'm going to leave this to NuTrix she's the phemale phero master around here. I'm sure she has some good advice for you.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-17-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome!
      I have always used pheros in the workplace for positive production and interactions so I completely agree with and understand your use of them in such a setting. What better way to make friends and influence people? ^_~ Tease is playful and chatty. At 2 sprays it won't take you over the top. Temptress is a bit more alpha and depending on how you react to a-none could be beneficial in the workplace. PSEL is a good sexual for home life. My guy goes nuts for Temptress, maybe if that works for business it could double for home? I don't want to throw too much at you, but those are a few you can check out. Happy experimenting!!!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and the recommendations! I'm going to throw Tease and Temptress in with my next order.

Comment

welcome to XS. I've found this to be my permanent pherohome

No it doesn't sound like you're trying to hustle people. Even if you were, I'm not judging. Pheromones are just one of many weapons in my arsenal of having competitive advantages in this world

I hope you start a journal and document your experiences! We need more women reporting on this site

P.S. I've encountered PXS products to have the most consistent results out of the 3/4 vendor products that I've tried

Comment

Eternitys_child, I think I'll do just that! Every forum I've read definitely could use more female users reporting, so I'll be happy to contribute.

Comment

Also, that lifetime discount sounds pretty good right about now

Comment

Welcome beautiful!!
                , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks! Happy to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by michkhan89 View Post
                    Hi, everyone! I've been purchasing similar products from another vendor for a few years, but I've gotten kind of fed up with their business practices and deteriorating product quality. But I'm not going to call anyone out... that's not my style. After reading some reviews and checking out the competition, I ended up here! As this is a new product line for me, I'd love some recommendations!

I just placed my first order: Desire Me and Connections. I've only ever used pre-mixed products from another vendor, but I'm comfortable enough layering combos of those that I would be open to getting adventurous and trying out some single molecules if that could benefit me.

About me: I'm a 28 year old married female. I primarily use pheromones at work, but I also like to have something separate for when I'm spending one on one time with my husband. (I usually wash my work mix off with some baby wipes before I go home so I'm not screwing with my hubby's head.) Professionally, I work in sales. I have contact with 5-10 sets/individual customers a day in a small enclosed office across a desk, putting them about 3-4 feet away from me depending on their posture. If I'm really aiming for a hit, I'll get up and greet them at the door. Statistically my average customer is a 45-55 year old male, but that can vary greatly. I also frequently have female customers on their own, younger men, husband/wife combos, ect. Basically, I can't really tailor to a certain demographic, and I have to be super cautious with what I'm projecting so that I don't potentially alienate other women. I'm small and I appear a lot younger than I actually am. At my baseline, I'm a bit reserved and passive, but I can turn that off and put on a good show when I've got someone in the office with me.

Goals: Socially, I need to build trust and encourage open communication (I wear products for the self-effect too, to encourage me to be more chatty). I have to project maturity, confidence, competence, and authority... all the while, making sure that vibe isn't so strong that it's off-putting. I don't overtly flirt with male customers, but I can sometimes do it subtly, and I like to have a pretty strong sexual vibe because it does help A LOT when you need to be persuasive... so I always, always, always wear something with a bit of cops in it, but not too much so that I don't alienate women. However, I carry a little bottle of cops in my purse so I can be ready if I know that I'm about to meet with a guy on his own.

Wow, I know that was a lot! Sorry! Any suggestions?

P.S. I know what it sounds like. Totally not scamming people. Everything I sell has a lifetime instant cancellation policy. Buyer's remorse (it has happened) is easily fixed. And honestly, I have significantly less cancellations per month than my male partner who doesn't use pheromones, and higher customer satisfaction survey scores when the customers are surveyed a month after their purchase and are definitely no longer influenced by my scent.
                    What an awesome introduction and as you can tell, we are all so happy you are here.

I think you really do enjoy your mones and I look forward to reading all your reports? Have you started a journal in the female section and do you plan to start one? We would all love to read your adventures.

Not sure if you noticed this but I wanted to bring your attention to a way you can earn big with XS just by having fun on our amazing forum

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Welcome to the fam fam! Enjoy the products cause they are awesome and they all work as described with some help from yourself of course lol.....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X