yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here

Just here to say hi! I got my package this morning and am really happy with customer service so far. The handwritten note, poprocks, and button were great bonuses!

Unfortunately, they tried to contact me previously and it went to my junk, but that isn't their fault.

I'm trying out two of the many I ordered today, so I am excited to see how they work out for me.

Welcome tiggerram

Don't keep us in suspense, what did you order?

I look forward to reading your reports.

Comment

Hello there, tiggerram!

Welcome from another noob.

Please tell us what happens and what mones you're on!

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerram View Post
        Just here to say hi! I got my package this morning and am really happy with customer service so far. The handwritten note, poprocks, and button were great bonuses!

Unfortunately, they tried to contact me previously and it went to my junk, but that isn't their fault.

I'm trying out two of the many I ordered today, so I am excited to see how they work out for me.
        Tiger! Wohooooooo you got your package I am glad you enjoyed our little touches to tell the our clients that we appreciate them

What products did you get

I am excited to and I hope you share with us, most people intend to but can get so busy with stuff and enjoying their products they forget to dish the details

Comment

Thank you everyone! I went a little crazy and ordered eight at once .

I got Tease, Desire Me +, Fantasy, Cohesion, Babe, Flirt, Thinker, and Love Boat.

I tried out Cohesion and Thinker yesterday--one spray each (I spread them with my fingers, because didn't want them too strong my first time out with them). Cohesion I put behind my ears and Thinker on my neck. It was a high! But there was a crash, so I am going to try just Thinker today and because I suspect Cohesion caused the big crash.

Comment

I should also say that I got Temptress, Vibe, and Innocence as samples.

Comment

Congrats and welcome!
              I have loved all the above mentioned, lol. Hope you enjoy them ALL too!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• tiggerram
                tiggerram commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!

tiggerram let me know how the cohesion works out for you! Specifically if it continues to give you crashes.

I know that cohesion (for men) has an ingredient called A-1 that is prone to cause depression in certain men, but it's interesting that it affected you that way as a woman.

Welcome to XS

Comment

• tiggerram
                tiggerram commented
                Editing a comment
                Will do, and thanks!

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              tiggerram let me know how the cohesion works out for you! Specifically if it continues to give you crashes.

I know that cohesion (for men) has an ingredient called A-1 that is prone to cause depression in certain men, but it's interesting that it affected you that way as a woman.

Welcome to XS
              Lol I just posted about this in a different thread.

Comment

tiggerram hey baller! welcome! 8 at once huh? have fun testing and please do share your experiences with us! looking forward to it!
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• tiggerram
                  tiggerram commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you!

8 the symbol of infinity, abundance. . You shall receive.

Keep reporting by testing them solo or 2 combination atleast if possible. We all are looking forward for reviews of female products.

Comment

tiggerram just curious how is that 8 bottle goin for you so far? please dont keep me in suspense!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X