yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EvolveXS giving liquid courage self effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvolveXS giving liquid courage self effects

Hello everyone, first post.

I got my first order of Xist a few days ago and it came with samples of Evolve and Celebrity. I'm saving Xist for certain people. I tried the other two out by themselves. I tried out Evolve for the first time earlier today. At first I felt all kinds of anxious and then I felt calm and super confident. It was like I took two shots of alcohol, I had no filter on and didn't over think things. I had one hell of a motor mouth and was having free flowing conversations with girls from various age groups of 18 - 60. I didn't have one care in the world and was super outgoing. I'm usually more reserved and conversations are usually more stiff and awkward but not today! Next time I'm going to order it Evolve.

I Just ordered Ascend with double cops in it. Never tried anything with cops in it. How effective is double the amount? Should I avoid using 2 sprays and any possible pitfalls to watch out for?

I do plan to use Ascend with cops , Evolve and Xist as a combo.

welcome, StylishDouche ! beginner level here, too!

i am also saving my xist for a particular ambient i must attend with the same target group.

until then i'm doing my experiment with ascend, and finding it very impressive!

got a sample of evolve, too - not tried it yet. thank you for reporting your first impressions!

Comment

Ascend with double cops? I didn't know that was an option

Comment

Hello and welcome! Evolve is fun stuff and ascend is great too! ascend comes standard with a hefty amount of cops in it. Not so sure doubling is necessary but do let us know how it goes. Cover scent it well my friend!!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by StylishDouche View Post
        Hello everyone, first post.

I got my first order of Xist a few days ago and it came with samples of Evolve and Celebrity. I'm saving Xist for certain people. I tried the other two out by themselves. I tried out Evolve for the first time earlier today. At first I felt all kinds of anxious and then I felt calm and super confident. It was like I took two shots of alcohol, I had no filter on and didn't over think things. I had one hell of a motor mouth and was having free flowing conversations with girls from various age groups of 18 - 60. I didn't have one care in the world and was super outgoing. I'm usually more reserved and conversations are usually more stiff and awkward but not today! Next time I'm going to order it Evolve.

I Just ordered Ascend with double cops in it. Never tried anything with cops in it. How effective is double the amount? Should I avoid using 2 sprays and any possible pitfalls to watch out for?

I do plan to use Ascend with cops , Evolve and Xist as a combo.

That is amazing! I totally love your intro and your feedback. Short and to the point

I look forward to hearing about the rest of the products after you have tried them and am happy to have you here.

Comment

StylishDouche Welcome. Sounds like the socials in Evolve really affected you. Cool.

Keep us posted on your adventures.

Comment

Welcome. Evolve causes motormouth? Hmmm. Maybe it's due to the social aspect of it. Ascend with double cop? ???? Someone's gonna shit their pants.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
              Welcome. Evolve causes motormouth? Hmmm. Maybe it's due to the social aspect of it. Ascend with double cop? ???? Someone's gonna shit their pants.
              I will make to sure wear my brown pants before I put Ascend on. Who doesn't love the smell of vajayjay ? Two sprays of Ascend with double cop and call it double cop adventures. I'm rather tempted to pair that with SOB to see the chaos that would ensure.

I tried Xist by itself today, and no motormouth or easy flowing conversations like when I was using Evolve. Same control group of people as previously and we have known each other for 6 years and same control settings so I know the motormouth wasn't from anything else but Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by StylishDouche View Post

I will make to sure wear my brown pants before I put Ascend on. Who doesn't love the smell of vajayjay ? Two sprays of Ascend with double cop and call it double cop adventures. I'm rather tempted to pair that with SOB to see the chaos that would ensure.

I tried Xist by itself today, and no motormouth or easy flowing conversations like when I was using Evolve. Same control group of people as previously and we have known each other for 6 years and same control settings so I know the motormouth wasn't from anything else but Evolve.
                Welcome Stylish ,
                If Evolve is giving you such self effects then Ascend with Double copulins might make you the boss around. The copulins help boost testosterones. You seem more sensative, so more effects for you. And double copulins means morer morest!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X