yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DrChocolate's first post on XS. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrChocolate's first post on XS. :)

G'day Everyone. DrChocolate from Australia (Brisbane) here. Same DrChocolate in Pherotruth.

I've been lurking on Discover XS for a long time, to get a lot of info and been reading a fair bit too from this lovely community. Thanks heaps for sharing ur knowledge and experiences everyone. Much ablidged.

A little bit about me, I started using mones about almost a decade ago (since then, been using mones on and off) and I was into Androtics products heavily. After a while I realized that it wasn't the same standards it use to be, so I thought I'll differentiate. Recently about a coupl'a years back, I stumbled upon PheromoneXS and am loving the company.

Recently I bought DM and A1 from Steve-O and I thank him for his generosity to throw in a sample of SOB. Thanks heaps Steve-O. Much ablidged.

From the first use of it, I can see some good results and goes really well with me personality so I thought I'll put what I found with it here while am introducing me self to ya's all. I think I owe it to Steve-O.

Once again. Thanks heaps guys.

Copied and pasted from me journal at pherotruth.
    Am comparing it with other products from other companies, so am not sure how politically correct that is. Lol. So I'll edit it to suit here.

SOB XS
    WOW. It's an amazing product.

Copying Androcle's data card system to report what am seeing so far on SOB. From the first use itself I love this product. It's an attention grabber, and when ya get them IOI's ya gotta act up on'em. It's worth buying it if u're planning to. I'd recommend it.

Its a small sample sprayer and it was 2/3rds of the bottle filled up, also, it was unscented. So I've modified it by adding 2 more DM cops oil plus top up of me own EO's to scent it.

SOB XS
    Selfies; ***** It's got cops. So am horny as hell. But relaxed.

Swagger; **** I feel cocky but relaxed cocky. Some other sexuals, on the other hand, are a pumped up cocky for me.

Respect; ***** a fair bit received from both male and female.

Focus; * No increase in focus/concentration.

Beautification; * None that I can detect in the first few uses, there's a few other products that increases the bea utilization.

Consistency; ***** Hits almost everyone. And every demographic.

Range; **** on 4 sample sprays (2 standard sprays) layered with attars, the range is a good 5 6 foot. It's decent.

IOI's factor; ***** Am getting noticed and I have a strong presence, so there's a fair bit of IOI's coming me way.

Kino; *** Hard to say on only a few uses, and I was testing at work. But I have a feeling it's not that hard to give/receive kino on this.

Magnetism; ***** Highly magnetic. Entering me personal space was something I saw on SOB. But they were shy to kino me. Although one male co-worker of mine, held a hi5 so I hi5-ed him back. But yeah, the personal space entering is awsome. Am assuming it's cos they're wanting to smell the sweet smell of the cops, so they get closer to me to check if it's me. It's amazing.

Conversation; **** Not a motor mouth chattiness kinda like other socials. But rather a neutral stop start stop star chattiness.

Approachability; **** Can't really say it's a lazy man product, but there's a bit of approachability in this. Good for cold approaches. Especially from the ladies at work. I guess they feel comfortable to know that am already getting laid, so they feel that I won't make much advances cos I already got some. But the DITH's are amazing. And when those DITH's come me way, I approach'em and it's chatty from there on out till I stop it and go doing me own thing.

Duration; ***** Fairly long judging from 2 uses so far, even after a 12 hour shift, I can still get a few wiffs of the cops after work. Cos am layering with attars as well, I still smell them too. Another good thing also is the minimisation of the E-None rage. Even after 12 hours, I don't feel the E-None rage. I don't know what it is, but it's really good cos I feel calm and relaxed even though it's got E-None in it. Where as some other products I get the E-None rage after 4 5 hours. Am assuming it's the cops in it that calms me down.

Versatility; **** Best worn in pubs rather than work. I was just tempted to try it after reading another members report on this.

Suitable engagement type; pub, bars, cafes I'd say.

Imprint; * None that I can notice. But I don't think SOB was designed to imprint.

Attention; ***** Defenetely attention grabbing. 6 stars if I can give an additional star for that matter.

Optimal use; I tried it at the day time thru till after dark. And it's good so far. But I rekon night time use is better.

Ease of use; I got it in spray, so it's easy as spraying.

Will restock. Hail to the yeah. This stuff is potent. It projects me personality. Am planning to buy it in 30 ml spray and may be oil as well in Aventus scent.

Worthy of further testing; It's one of them easy to understand products from the first use itself. I can see it working at the very beginning. So I personally think I can use it straight up. But that's me.

Statistical use; I couldn't get a lay on this yet, but I'd say it's highly possible.

Sexual attraction; ***** There's a heavy sexual attraction on this.

Romantic attraction; * Not romantic at all. But rather "he's the son of a bitch who can get away with sleeping 10 women at a time" kinda vibe. Which reminds me, the name for it S.O.B. is ideal for it. Lol.

Favorable dosage; I started with 4 sample sprays all on neck and its pretty good so far. It's a sample bottle so I gotta use it sparingly. As soon as I get a full bottle of it, I'll go high on dose, but as of now, I'll go low.

Potential alternative; For me (and this is for me) AM and AV.

Side note; IMHO SOB is an amazing product. And the name Steve-O put on it is fairly accurate too. I can see this working on shy guys as well. Don't be scared of the pussy smell. Believe it or not, it'll encourage others to build an interest in ya. But ya gotta act upon it. If they ask "so how's ur gf?" Answer'em "which one?" U'll see what happens.

Good luck to ya's all.

DrChocolate Welcome good to see you here. I'm sure many, like myself, know you from PT. You probably don't know me as I mostly just go there to just read and research.

Great first post. I look forward to your contributions.

Comment

Thanks heaps Scotty.

yeah am the same. Come here often to read a fair bit. learnt heaps from here.

Comment

And also. I've recognized ur avatar too.

Comment

Dr.Chocolate. Wow, that is definitely a memorable introduction. An intro with a testimonial and some amazing feedback as well.

I am with Scottie, I look forward to reading more from you

XS welcomes friendly competition and we even have a thread where you can post/report you findings on pheromones from other companies. We are aware that most of our clients use pheromone products from other companies and we are ok with that.

There are so many pheromone companies out there,we just ask our clients to be careful who they buy from so as not to get scammed.

Thank you again for taking the time to post an intro and some of your findings.

Comment

Thanks heaps Kate. Much ablidged.

I believe credit should be given where it's due. And SOB needs much love. It's an amazing product amongst many other awsome products.

Comment

I'm curious how you could tell the difference between the effects of SOB and those of DM. We're you using DM as your baseline? I've never used DM so I have no frame of reference. I assume you do.

Comment

Good question. Unfortunately, I haven't tried DM solo. Mainly cos from what I've gathered so far from many other lady mone users, cops give out a fairly decent feminine signature. Not exactly the signature I like to give. Lol.

So unfortunately I can't compare the two.

I've tried DM with A1 layered above attars, cos I wanned to find out if they go well together. And what I can see is, they clash together big time (in raw forms, meaning only them two together) And this is PSX A1 (at 20mcg/drop) and DM oil.

???
                But I haven't tried DM oil solo yet. I believe DM oil solo is intended for the ladies more than males.

I wanned to get a copulin form solo to spike the other products I have. Cos the other copulins forms I have atm are DP, Houdini, HT and SWS (SWS has a proprietary blend, so they never said it's got cops in it, but the selfies am getting, random boners and dirty thoughts in me head, are amped up to the max and that's why I THINK it's got cops) but anyway all of them products have other molecules blended in. So I couldn't spike cops alone to me other products. And that's why I bought DM from PSX.

SOB has cops in it already, (I could smell the hint of cops with the alchohol smell when I opened the sprayer bottle) but I wanned to increase the cops ratio in it, and that's why I added it into the spray bottle. And shook it well. Previously I had a positive experience with a FWB I already knew before, with HT amd DP.

I strongly belive (with me own experiences) that for a darky like me, the addition/spike of cops can make us look more approachable. That's me own demographic, but I believe it applies to any male, regardless of their demographic.

As for the base, I think no, if I understood ur question correctly. Do u mean base as in drop the cops on skin and then sob on top of it? If yes, then no, I've mixed it inside the sample spray bottle. So it was a bottle mix set up.

but for the A1 + Cops test I've done, I've applied attars on me skin, on arms and upper lips jaw line area and dropped A1 on arms and DM on upper lips jaw line area. So the base was the Attars for that test.

hope this helps.

Comment

Ok thanks for clarifying. I've considerred DM but haven't pulled the trigger. I used cops back when they first became available but didn't have good experiences with them. So I'm hesitant about using DM. I've just recently started using Ascend with cops. Not so sure it's an improvement.

I have a sample of SOB to test so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

I'd say go for it. It'll change ur mind.

Oh and happy birthday for tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks mate.

I can't even imagine the stank of DM. It's been almost 16 hours since I first applied my Ascend and the cops smell is still strong.

I may go out for awhile tomorrow to celebrate. Maybe I'll use my SOB then.

Comment

welcome, DrChocolate !

looking forward to learn a lot from you

Comment

• DrChocolate
                          DrChocolate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks heaps mate. Am a learner meself.

Just realized how to quote a previous post. Lol. See? Still learning.

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It never ends brother. I've been using pheros for about 15 yrs and I'm still learning. Not just about molecules but whom I should and shouldn't listen to.

DrChocolate you learned that way quicker than i did

but then your mone experience and observation is a treasure for beginners like me!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          It never ends brother. I've been using pheros for about 15 yrs and I'm still learning. Not just about molecules but whom I should and shouldn't listen to.
                          now that takes longer to learn, and (luckily just) a coupla stumbles too!

Comment

Vinko Vinko and Scottie2Hottie Scott I second that.

I started back in high school. Learnt the word pheromones back then in an article about bees polinating (spellings? Lol. Not sure can't remember) and then I tried to extract me own sweat and what a massive fail that was. Lol. But it was all for kicks and giggles. Lol.

and then in 2008 2009 era, I started the skepticism of it with an open mind with Androtics. And now I came across many other companies am a big fan of.

so yeah, it goes to say that this science is a massive fun subjective lesson to learn.

Comment

I've talked about this before but I'll keep it brief. I started back in the mid 80s doing Sensation and Perception research. Testing the concept of pheromones in humans. There was evidence that it worked but that's where it ended. There were no synthetic pheromones to buy until about 10-15 yrs later. First Erox, then Love Scent, then Androtics. I got back into it in the early 2000s. It's a whole different ball game now.
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-21-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrChocolate View Post
                                G'day Everyone. DrChocolate from Australia (Brisbane) here. Same DrChocolate in Pherotruth.

I've been lurking on Discover XS for a long time, to get a lot of info and been reading a fair bit too from this lovely community. Thanks heaps for sharing ur knowledge and experiences everyone. Much ablidged.

A little bit about me, I started using mones about almost a decade ago (since then, been using mones on and off) and I was into Androtics products heavily. After a while I realized that it wasn't the same standards it use to be, so I thought I'll differentiate. Recently about a coupl'a years back, I stumbled upon PheromoneXS and am loving the company.

Recently I bought DM and A1 from Steve-O and I thank him for his generosity to throw in a sample of SOB. Thanks heaps Steve-O. Much ablidged.

From the first use of it, I can see some good results and goes really well with me personality so I thought I'll put what I found with it here while am introducing me self to ya's all. I think I owe it to Steve-O.

Once again. Thanks heaps guys.

Copied and pasted from me journal at pherotruth.
                                Am comparing it with other products from other companies, so am not sure how politically correct that is. Lol. So I'll edit it to suit here.

SOB XS
                                WOW. It's an amazing product.

Copying Androcle's data card system to report what am seeing so far on SOB. From the first use itself I love this product. It's an attention grabber, and when ya get them IOI's ya gotta act up on'em. It's worth buying it if u're planning to. I'd recommend it.

Its a small sample sprayer and it was 2/3rds of the bottle filled up, also, it was unscented. So I've modified it by adding 2 more DM cops oil plus top up of me own EO's to scent it.

SOB XS
                                Selfies; ***** It's got cops. So am horny as hell. But relaxed.

Swagger; **** I feel cocky but relaxed cocky. Some other sexuals, on the other hand, are a pumped up cocky for me.

Respect; ***** a fair bit received from both male and female.

Focus; * No increase in focus/concentration.

Beautification; * None that I can detect in the first few uses, there's a few other products that increases the bea utilization.

Consistency; ***** Hits almost everyone. And every demographic.

Range; **** on 4 sample sprays (2 standard sprays) layered with attars, the range is a good 5 6 foot. It's decent.

IOI's factor; ***** Am getting noticed and I have a strong presence, so there's a fair bit of IOI's coming me way.

Kino; *** Hard to say on only a few uses, and I was testing at work. But I have a feeling it's not that hard to give/receive kino on this.

Magnetism; ***** Highly magnetic. Entering me personal space was something I saw on SOB. But they were shy to kino me. Although one male co-worker of mine, held a hi5 so I hi5-ed him back. But yeah, the personal space entering is awsome. Am assuming it's cos they're wanting to smell the sweet smell of the cops, so they get closer to me to check if it's me. It's amazing.

Conversation; **** Not a motor mouth chattiness kinda like other socials. But rather a neutral stop start stop star chattiness.

Approachability; **** Can't really say it's a lazy man product, but there's a bit of approachability in this. Good for cold approaches. Especially from the ladies at work. I guess they feel comfortable to know that am already getting laid, so they feel that I won't make much advances cos I already got some. But the DITH's are amazing. And when those DITH's come me way, I approach'em and it's chatty from there on out till I stop it and go doing me own thing.

Duration; ***** Fairly long judging from 2 uses so far, even after a 12 hour shift, I can still get a few wiffs of the cops after work. Cos am layering with attars as well, I still smell them too. Another good thing also is the minimisation of the E-None rage. Even after 12 hours, I don't feel the E-None rage. I don't know what it is, but it's really good cos I feel calm and relaxed even though it's got E-None in it. Where as some other products I get the E-None rage after 4 5 hours. Am assuming it's the cops in it that calms me down.

Versatility; **** Best worn in pubs rather than work. I was just tempted to try it after reading another members report on this.

Suitable engagement type; pub, bars, cafes I'd say.

Imprint; * None that I can notice. But I don't think SOB was designed to imprint.

Attention; ***** Defenetely attention grabbing. 6 stars if I can give an additional star for that matter.

Optimal use; I tried it at the day time thru till after dark. And it's good so far. But I rekon night time use is better.

Ease of use; I got it in spray, so it's easy as spraying.

Will restock. Hail to the yeah. This stuff is potent. It projects me personality. Am planning to buy it in 30 ml spray and may be oil as well in Aventus scent.

Worthy of further testing; It's one of them easy to understand products from the first use itself. I can see it working at the very beginning. So I personally think I can use it straight up. But that's me.

Statistical use; I couldn't get a lay on this yet, but I'd say it's highly possible.

Sexual attraction; ***** There's a heavy sexual attraction on this.

Romantic attraction; * Not romantic at all. But rather "he's the son of a bitch who can get away with sleeping 10 women at a time" kinda vibe. Which reminds me, the name for it S.O.B. is ideal for it. Lol.

Favorable dosage; I started with 4 sample sprays all on neck and its pretty good so far. It's a sample bottle so I gotta use it sparingly. As soon as I get a full bottle of it, I'll go high on dose, but as of now, I'll go low.

Potential alternative; For me (and this is for me) AM and AV.

Side note; IMHO SOB is an amazing product. And the name Steve-O put on it is fairly accurate too. I can see this working on shy guys as well. Don't be scared of the pussy smell. Believe it or not, it'll encourage others to build an interest in ya. But ya gotta act upon it. If they ask "so how's ur gf?" Answer'em "which one?" U'll see what happens.

Good luck to ya's all.
                                Great first Post! I think I will give Ascend with cops a try. Welcome to the forum!
                                26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

• DrChocolate
                                  DrChocolate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thanks heaps Abel. I forgot to update this. I actually did get a lay on this. Lol.

GReat news, share your chocolate my friend ! On which situations normally do you use your pheromones?
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• DrChocolate
                                  DrChocolate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thanks Loquisimo. Usually status products at work and other products at pubs night clubs and venues like that.

I usually test'em solo on part time ride share driving I do.

I got it
                                Testing products in a car, is a very effective way to make pheromones work. Probably, you have had already interesting reactions...
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Good to see you back again DrChocolate

Comment

• DrChocolate
                                    DrChocolate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Thanks mate.

Ad down