yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why are they not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they not working?

Hello community members,

I ordered from Bulgarian store, XiSt and Evolve, spray versions, and I already tested them a couple of times.

Now I'm writing this post because I already tried them, singles and in different combinations, and they doesn't seem to work. I will tell you the cases in which I used them and maybe you can explain to me or give me some advice or maybe even get help from Steve.

1. The most important was to get an old ex-girlfriend back. I had an entire evening and night with her, so I had plenty of time, and I used XiSt 2 sprays on my neck and 1 spray on my wrist. It didn't seem to have any effect, nothing unusual. We always enjoyed spending time together but this was my chance to get her interested in getting back to me, which it didn't. Without using XiSt it have been the same all the interaction.

2. I used XiSt alone or together with Evolve in public places where I could stay close to girls, like in the bus for example. I wanted to see if I get any IOI (sign of interest, eye contact, etc.) from the girls around without doing anything. Nothing happened.

3. I used XiSt alone, Evolve alone or the combination of them in my workplace while talking to female colleagues of mine. Nothing interesting.

4. I used Evolve when I tried to hook up with girls in the city in the nigh time. Nothing out of the ordinary.

5. I used Evolve or Evolve + XiSt while going on dates with girls but again, nothing unusual.

So for me it looks like they don't work. I mention that I am an above-average looking man, 29 years old, European, white.

I kindly wait for your reply.
    Thank you.

If you've taken some time to do some reading around here, you know it takes time for a product like XiSt to do it's thing. One or two exposures isn't enough. You need to be patient.

How much Evolve are you using? What are you application spots? Are you using a cover scent?

What is the age range of your targets? What kind of IOIs are you looking for? Have you checked this thread out?

Comment

sebastian88 Hello, even if you read the products description on the website, you'll have a better understanding. Xist works right away, but you may not notice it because it takes time for the girl to process what's going on. You're like the perfect boyfriend and sometimes unbelievable.

Also maybe sometimes the girl is not looking for that, so she may not go for that signature. But anyway it's the signature you will project even if she's not showing interest. It's still attractive in its own way.

I can tell you from experience that Xist is very powerful. You don't even need to use that much. Maybe one or two sprays. Also if you're young, you'll just need a little bit to have an advantage over other guys

Evolve also takes time, it's social in the begging and very sexual towards the end. The name Evolve, it evolves in to a sexual. You spend a day with a girl wearing Evolve and towards the end she might be soaking wet lol

Evolve kind of sneaks up on her, social and gradually turns in to sexual without being too upfront which would probably make her uncomfortable at first

Trust me, these products are very well thought out and extensively tested!

My suggestion is test just one spray at first for a while. These blends are very potent and last a long time, one spray is enough in my experience

Happy testing!

Comment

Thank you for your replies.

@Scottie2Hottie: My application spots are on the neck and sometimes behind the ear. I tried with and without a cover scent.
      The range of the targets is 20-30 years. I'm not looking for specific IOIs, I'm trying to see if there is any at all.

@Ixist: Thank you for your explanations, now it's more clear. Basically, I bought XiSt specific for that girl. Evolve is much more what I need in this period of time.
      I want to ask you what product do you recommend to create some instant attraction, for example when I encounter a girl on the street and I have at most 2-3 minutes to talk to her?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian88 View Post
        Hello community members,

I ordered from Bulgarian store, XiSt and Evolve, spray versions, and I already tested them a couple of times.

Now I'm writing this post because I already tried them, singles and in different combinations, and they doesn't seem to work. I will tell you the cases in which I used them and maybe you can explain to me or give me some advice or maybe even get help from Steve.

1. The most important was to get an old ex-girlfriend back. I had an entire evening and night with her, so I had plenty of time, and I used XiSt 2 sprays on my neck and 1 spray on my wrist. It didn't seem to have any effect, nothing unusual. We always enjoyed spending time together but this was my chance to get her interested in getting back to me, which it didn't. Without using XiSt it have been the same all the interaction.

2. I used XiSt alone or together with Evolve in public places where I could stay close to girls, like in the bus for example. I wanted to see if I get any IOI (sign of interest, eye contact, etc.) from the girls around without doing anything. Nothing happened.

3. I used XiSt alone, Evolve alone or the combination of them in my workplace while talking to female colleagues of mine. Nothing interesting.

4. I used Evolve when I tried to hook up with girls in the city in the nigh time. Nothing out of the ordinary.

5. I used Evolve or Evolve + XiSt while going on dates with girls but again, nothing unusual.

So for me it looks like they don't work. I mention that I am an above-average looking man, 29 years old, European, white.

I kindly wait for your reply.
        Thank you.
        Sebastien! I am glad you decided to join our community forum. Although you came here to seek advise about the products, I hope that you stay and allow yourself to learn about our products, share and become a huge part of this community.

You told us where you used the products and on who you tried to use it on but I believe some information may be missing.

For e.g you used the Xist on your ex who you are still comfortable with to hang out and want to get back with.Well, why did you guys break up, what is she doing currently, what type of girl is she? Suppose you guys broke up because she lost that spark and she wanted a guy to give her back breaking,hair pulling sex and you are still trying to hang out and project that good b/f image then Xist won't work.

I am not saying that is the case but I am just giving you an example of how knowing more can help us to determine why these products are not giving you the desired effect

The guys on this forum are experts,they know their mones and they know women so continue to use them to assist you

Comment

KateD you forgot ass smacking and back biting.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            ahahahaa that I did, can't have one without the other

Hi Sebastian,

There's a lot more going on here with pheromones than it seems. The first thing many people make the mistake of is treating them like magic potions. They are NOT magic potions that will change a girl's mind so fast without thought.

Don't forget to consider the girl's perspective. Also don't forget that pheromones in general are helpers. They give you an advantage to opening up. They help you open the door. That doesn't mean you'll automatically get to the other side. You still have to take that step through the door. And that girl on the other side waiting for you to take that step? She's not going to wait forever.

Not everyone is looking for the perfect boyfriend so Xist may not work (which actually takes quite a few exposures over a certain length of time to be effective, by the way. I've written some posts about this on these forums).

Similarly, not everyone is looking for sex so Evolve may not work as well as you hope.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hello again,

What do you think of the combination between Alfa Maschio and Evolve? I ordered AM to try it but from reviews, it will scare the girls that are not that sexually opened and might look too aggressive.
            So I'm thinking that Evolve will chill it down a bit.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian88 View Post
              Hello again,

What do you think of the combination between Alfa Maschio and Evolve? I ordered AM to try it but from reviews, it will scare the girls that are not that sexually opened and might look too aggressive.
              So I'm thinking that Evolve will chill it down a bit.

Best regards.
              This is a new pheromone I haven't heard of yet but I am sure the guys know of it. If you think it would scare the girls off if it is not used in a sexual environment, why would you want to use it

The guys will give you more answers but I am curious as to your mind set when you bought it

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                AM "could" potentially come off as too aggressive for younger women. Mature, confident women are supposedly drawn to it though. It's an Alfa Dream product

Welcome Sebastian88!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

One thing that i learn is that pheromone blends (mix of several single pheromone molecule) would not work on every person. Pheromone company are most likely formulate a blend based on majority of their target market, race, culture, demographic, etc. So people like me, which is nowhere close to their target market, are basically doomed . Here is my experiences with commercial pheromone blends:

XIST (1 drop)
                -Got asked whether if i already have a girlfriend by an older woman.
                -People didn't put single effort to keep conversation going.
                -Interaction is so serious.
                -No visible attraction from ladies.
                -Possibly because of too much androsterone

EVOLVE (1 spray)
                -Most woman seems to be intimidated, trying to break or even avoid eye contact as soon as possible.
                -Interaction with men are very formal and straightforward, like talking with policeman.
                -Very confident in terms of self effect.
                -Possibly because of too much androstenone

WOLF (1 spray)
                -My friend suddenly call me 'sir'
                -Too much respect.

NUDE (1 drop)
                -Texted by three different female classmates about random stuff.
                -Got opened by people that already familiar with me (even though they didn't know me so well).
                -Got some unpleasant disinhibition statement from random guy.
                -No visible attraction from ladies.
                -Men got out of my way when i'm walking.
                -Strangely got spotlight effect from men / checked out by men.

POSSES ALPHA (1 Spray)
                -Got mild respect from men.
                -Conversation with men are fun not too formal.
                -No attraction from woman.

GLACE (1 Spray, a week buildup)
                -Status straight to the ground, people make fun of me.
                -Shit tested even by a men
                -possibly beacuse of too much estratetraenol

In my point of view, i consider pheromone as a tool to complement my personality (signature). When pheromone blend is not working it means the blend did't complement the right signature in order to make me become better a person. After buying several products from several different vendors, i still haven't found the one. While other people occasionally mix different pheromone blends to achieve desired result, i prefer not to do that because it will only make thing become more complex. So rather than spending more money on other blends that is not designed to specifically complement my signature, i decided to play with single molecules from now on. I order several single molecules from PheromoneXS to experiment with, which is:

ANDROSTADIENONE
                I have problem making situation comfortable, also because sample of cohesion gave me a good solid eye contact from women.

ANDROSTENONE
                Only small dose. Although most woman in my country are easily intimidated by this, but i still need the attraction properties from this molecule.

ANDROSTANONE
                I think its good molecule to temper down androstenone in conservative environment or even replace androstenone?

ALPHA ANDROSTENOL
                I got "you are so serious" or "you are intense" 'compliment' a lot, conversation with me usually very straightforward so i feel the need to tone it down a bit. I also realized that i'm not that approachable so I just want to project "its okay to talk normally with me" vibe to other people. Other reason is because NUDE, which is product that so far the best in terms of complementing my signature correctly, is rumored are heavy on androstenol.

COPULINS
                Very nice self effect, it make me feel like i have so much energy than usual. Good at generating friendly respect, not policeman respect like androsterone. Possibly a substitute for androstenone in terms of creating attraction?

Comment

• Averousm
                  Averousm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Single molecule part is NOT A FIELD REPORT, is more like THE REASON WHY I BOUGHT THAT MOLECULES.

I find your post rather confusing. How exactly does Androstadienone make it difficult to make situations comfortable? What dosage are you using? What do you consider a small dosage of Androstenone? How on Earth is Alpha Androstenol "too serious"? That's contrary to the nature of the molecule. Could it possibly be your demeanor that is too serious? Although even that seems improbable given typical self effects.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-05-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

wow Averousm !!!! You have a lot of experience and knowledge about pheromones. Thanks for posting that, especially that bit about Glace. I've found it to be an incredible pheromone, but I also do notice something about it is a bit "off". And although it's touted as a unisex phero, the fact that it has EST makes me really question the pheromone. It does what it's advertised to do -- social/engaging pheromone. So I've let my room mate use it for herself, and at 1 spray she really owns the room with her presence. It REALLY complements her personality.

I hope you post more because you seem to have a good bit of knowledge about what you have!

Comment

• Averousm
                    Averousm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes! Indeed glace is very good social if i use it at low dose.But if i did't wash the application point correctly, then it will start to mess around with my status LOL??.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  I find your post rather confusing. How exactly does Androstadienone make it difficult to make situations comfortable? What dosage are you using? What do you consider a small dosage of Androstenone? How on Earth is Alpha Androstenol "too serious"? That's contrary to the nature of the molecule. Could it possibly be your demeanor that is too serious? Although even that seems improbable given typical self effects.
                  Scottie2Hottie LOL i'm really sorry if my grammar is so fucked up and make you reader confused As i said implicitly in my post before, i'm not native english speaker. So if you find my writing is confusing, i'm happy to re-explain it to you

The commercial blend is a FIELD REPORT, but the single molecule part is NOT A FIELD REPORT, is more like THE REASON WHY I BOUGHT THAT MOLECULES.

I don't say androstadienone make it difficult to make situatuions comfortable. What i mean is i buy androstadienone because personally i'm having difficulties making ladies comfortable, therefore androstadienone might help me in that aspect of making the ladies comfortable.

I don't say alpha androstenol make interaction is so serious. What i mean is i buy alpha androstenol because personally people view me as a serious person, therefore alpha androstenol might help to tone down that seriousness a bit.

1 spray evolve is 20mcg of androstenone (based on pxs spreadsheet) and that is TOO MUCH for my age, my country, my environment. I am 20 years old and at my baseline signature, i already got fair amount of eye contact. Using evolve (1 spray) is like destroying that attraction that i got on my baseline signature, not improving or enhance my signature at all. I haven't experiment on a lower dose because my order of single molecules from pxs haven't arrived yet so i can't tell you now how much is my correct dose, it usually took 2 week from US to my country.
                  Last edited by Averousm; 08-05-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Ohhhhhhh ok. Thanks for the clarification. What dosage of Enone did you get? Sounds like 2.5-5 mcg might be appropriate for you.

Just a tip: if you have an empty sample spray bottle you can transfer some of your Evolve to that. The spray is only about half the amount of a regular size bottle. That will give you about 10 mcg/spray instead of 20.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X