yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello to everyone,great to be a member.
    ??????

Yakamoody Hey there, welcone.

Comment

Welcome, Yakamoody!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakamoody View Post
        Hello to everyone,great to be a member.
        ??????

Great to have you as a member Yaka!

What has brought you to our humble community filled with knowledge and the adventures of pheromone users like yourself?

Are you new to pheromones

What are you hoping to gain from wearing pheromones

XS has made it super easy to find the right products for you by the use of our goals system. Even if you have an idea, this page is loaded with information that will make your pheromone journey a lot better.

I am excited you are here and I want to see you around

Comment

Thanks everyone for the greetings! I don't get much time to post, but that has changed.
          I look forward to learning and applying what I've learned.

Comment

Yakamoody Welcome to the world of pheromone bro! Are you new to pheromones? Have you purchased any? Looking forward to your testimony!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Yes I am new to this. Haven't purchased anything as of yet. Researching....

Comment

That's great that you're taking the time to reasearch. Use the goals on the PheromoneXS pages to help find what would work best for you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are lots of knowledgeable people here. You'll get many different perspectives.

Keep in mind that the more you can tell us about yourseldmf and your goals, the more people can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakamoody View Post
                  Thanks everyone for the greetings! I don't get much time to post, but that has changed.
                  I look forward to learning and applying what I've learned.
                  That sounds fantastic. What products do you have? What have you used?

Comment

I ordered the xsit. My goal isn't to get ladies but to revive my marriage, what y'all think?

Comment

I think you made the right choice. Perhaps consider something like Evolve in the future to rev up things in the bedroom. Typically when a relationship gets stake that area suffers as well. But only you can decide if that's appropriate in your case.

Remember, be patient. Things won't change overnight.

Comment

Yes, thank you. I am hoping to get some samples to try. I did consider evolve but thought I may just do one at a time until I have tried all of them.

Comment

Well we always encourage solo testing.

Comment

Hello welcome Yakamoody. You might receive Evolve sample with the Xist. You will get advices from Scottie and others regarding how to use it.
                            You should have patience with your situation. And anything that you have given up doing, that you were doing before, start doing again. For e.g. Shave with a different pattern, nice clothes, start body workout, change hairstyle to something different. Self attention, swag, helps make things better in these situations.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X