yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Subliminals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subliminals

anyone know someone who makes free subliminals I'd like to request one to become a type one diabetic,I know it sounds weird and wrong but please don't judge

Originally posted by Deedee View Post
    anyone know someone who makes free subliminals I'd like to request one to become a type one diabetic,I know it sounds weird and wrong but please don't judge
    If you want a ticket to an early grave there are much more fun ways you can go about it then having type one diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

If you want a ticket to an early grave there are much more fun ways you can go about it then having type one diabetes.
      You don't seem to understand I have body dysmorphic disorder so it isn't a choice to want this is more a need in sorry if I offended you have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Deedee View Post

You don't seem to understand I have body dysmorphic disorder so it isn't a choice to want this is more a need in sorry if I offended you have a nice day
        I'm sorry to hear that. You have not offended me. I have lost more then one close family member due to diabetes and it is a horrible disease. I wish you luck and hope you get the help you need with your disorder.

Comment

Anyone else smell a troll?

Comment

Do you hear that....me asking for your opinion...No? Me neither

Comment

how pathetic!

you need help, Deedee! but not becoming diabetic!

since you got that diagnosis, you should be looking for professional treatment targeting that warped self-perception, rather than going for it!

Comment

There's a subliminal made by catlord17 at indigo mind labs which is called "maximum healing speed". It won't make you a diabetic but it's helped people significantly heal up their body, including my own mother. Maybe that will help you as well. Deedee

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X