yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

G'day! Dipping my toes in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day! Dipping my toes in...

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi and thought I would give a quick post since I have received my first purchase here on XS!

Couldn't be more excited - I was like a kid before Christmas lol!

I ordered Naked Gun because I thought why the hell not. The package from the lovely Bobbi (loved the great personalized note, pin and pop rocks!) also included samples of Cohesion so after reading the reviews, can't wait to try this out as well!

Naked Gun has already been tested with pretty great results, but I think i'll start a journal since I think i'll be able to test these mones pretty extensively. I'm a work at home married guy, so I have a pretty great flexible schedule

Anyway, that's all from me for now! Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the delivery, care and just all round awesomeness you guys have going!

Pretty damn thrilled I found out about you guys

Welcome threadlusst

How come I haven't seen this one in the store or heard anything about it? Can't wait to read your reports.

Comment

Hey Scottie2Hottie - glad to be here

If you're referring to Naked Gun, it is actually in the Artisan blends (https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...S146-Naked-Gun) so I thought i'd try it out.

After ordering this and seeing how powerful Cohesion is (the sample that was included), i'm definitely going to order a mix-n-match next time or maybe even the intro pack because it has only been 3 days and i'm already loving the effects (self and others)

I'm going to start my journal now...

Comment

Yea i did a search on PXS and found it. Not sure how i missed it. I thought i had checked everything out by now.

I found some info on the forum, as well. After discovering that it has 15 different molecules I wonder if this is a version of the famous A2.

That's awesome that you're already having some success. Cohesion is good stuff, huh.

Glad you're starting a journal. I'll definitely be reading it.

Comment

It really is! I'm really enjoying your journal as well - reading your posts and how you test each made me realize it's what I want to do as well... but not sure if I can get into the science as much as you do - I was notoriously bad at math and sciences at school lol

Comment

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I first got introduced to pheros back in the 80s. I was a psych major keenly interested in Sensation and Perception. A professor and I would sit around and smoke pot getting these crazy ideas for experiments. He was a hippy who was all about living au naturale and we thought hmmmm bugs chemosignal why not humans. So we did a series of crudely designed and executed experiments. We noticed that women were, indeed, effected by the natural scent of a man. I actually quit bathing regularly....maybe once a week. Dude I'm telling you I got laid all the time. I would do this thing where I would be in a club....slip off to the restroom, swab my junk with my finger and smear my funk behind my ears. Crazy thing is, it worked. lmao I even repeated this a decade or so later after I had gotten into synthetic pheros. There were no synthetics back in the 80s or I woulda used them then.

Flash forward to 2000, newly divorced and, as an older man, looking for an edge. For some reason, don't ask me why, I did an internet search on pheros. I discovered Erox and that's where my journey really began. I discovered a few other products as well, all of which sucked. Some were absolute shite. Then I discovered Love Scent and it's line of products. I had limited success but mostly failures up to this point. Then I discovered Androtics. I know people bash it now but back in the day it was the shit. Groundbreaking. I had long conversations with Michael Harris and learned so much. He really is a brilliant man. I feel fortunate to be involved in a time when he was still active and there was real dedication to advancing science. His forum is how I knew of SteveO, actually. Unfortunately I've been locked out of Androtics' forum. That's actually how I found this one and others.

I had given up pheros for several years when I recently discovered that SteveO had his own line of products. I was really excited to try them out. Again we're back into the Realm (haha McClintock) of groundbreaking stuff. I think that once you have success with pheros.....when you have that first WOW moment and see it repeated...it causes a positive feedback loop. I can definitely say that I am a different man since I discovered pheros....ones that work. I will say that not every PXS product has worked for me but I think it's more my natural persona that overshadows certain products. For example. I've never really noticed anything from Celebrity. It's worked great for others. But for me....well....whenever I enter a room I naturally OWN the room....I AM a rock star. Is there anything truly special about me? Maybe not but I have benefited from that positive feedback loop. Trust me, I used to be terribly shy. Not anymore. Pheros really have made me a new man. I can engage anyone, anytime, anywhere. Beautiful women don't phase me one bit. I had a job where I interacted with thousands of people every year. Many of them drop dead gorgeous women...even celebrities. Talking to them was part of my job and it became second nature. I've partied with many celebrities. Very few gave me attitude...save Meg Ryan...she's a C word thru and thru but that's her problem. Anyway, I digress.

As far as scientific knowledge goes....well Google is available to anyone, it's whether you are so inclined to use it. I've always had a thirst for knowledge and pheros is just one area. I embrace it. That doesn't mean everyone has to. To each his own, I say. That being said, I do have an issue with lazy people who just want to be spoon fed. I'll meet you half way but you gotta put in some effort. I also know my limitations and won't claim to know something I don't. Not my style. Every question I can't answer is a new quest for me. Is it any accident that the root of the word question is quest....hmmmm I think not.

Ok I've rambled enough. Sorry to hijack your thread.
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-26-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Haha amazing! It's great to know that i'm engaging with someone who has been involved with and helped the progress of pheros Truly exciting!

Funny thing - I used to work with celebrities back in the 2000's. I was an online publicist so I definitely know of the good and bad re them It's hilarious, i've heard that about Meg before as well.. well I guess it's true then.

I'm definitely not looking to be spoon fed I'm truly intrigued and excited by this journey, so the more I can learn, the better - I already scoured the forums here and on pherotruth etc before even making a purchase, so I'm definitely willing to do the work as well. I just don't know if the ol brain can handle the different molecules and measurements etc etc - so i'll probably stick to sprays for now lol

Great to meet you Scottie

Comment

Nice to meet you too, brother.

I suppose I've played a tiny role but others, like XSteveO , are the true pioneers. Things have come a long way in the world of pheros. It's truly an exciting time. There are so many new and interesting products to try. I'm just scratching the surface.

Comment

Thanks for the shout out threadlusst so glad to see you on the forum!! Excited to learn about you and your experiences with XS
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome threadlusst ! and Scottie2Hottie , I'm sure you've contributed a lot more to the advancement of pheromone technology than you give yourself credit for. I myself learn a lot by your posts and am consistently blown away by the experience you have with it. Considering that your experience goes back to the beginning of synthetic pheros themselves, I reckon your reports on forums and your conversations with Michael Harris have helped further the pheromone technology in ways that you cannot see

Regardless, threadlusst , what made you decide to jump straight into an artisan blend like Naked Gun? do you have prior experience with pheromones?

Good to have you here and I look forward to reports by you about Naked Gun.... as I know exactly zero about it

Comment

Welcome! I am also new and going on this journey for the first time. Hopefully we can learn something from each other .

Comment

Thank you eternitys_child I am humbled by your kind words. I've definitely learned a lot from others beyond just my own experiences but there are many with much more knowledge than me. I'm still learning. It is gratifying to share with others as so many have done and still do for me. We all benefit by sharing our unique experiences and knowledge base. I'm constantly questioning and rethinking my beliefs. It's fascinating to observe human behavior. It always has been and when you factor in pheros it is even moreso. Sometimes their responses are predictable and other times surprising and even baffling. It's always an adventure. The thirst for knowledge and experimentation are what drives. Whether success or failure there's always something to learn.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                          I tend to stay super busy and did not see any replies, sorry.

Comment

threadlusst welcome bro! Looking forward to your journals on Celebrity! Keep us posted!
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Time to jump in the deep end! Welcome to the phero community bro! I am relatively new to pheromones my self. I am excited to hear your experiences with Celebrery.
                              26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X