yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hi folks! just got in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're new to pheromones I wouldn't recommend buying singles. Wait until you gain more experience and knowledge. Try something that's tried and tested so you have a better chance of success.

Comment

thanks, Scottie!

What do you think of SOB + Xist?

If I were to replace one of those for a coupla cheaper Specials, say A1 + neno, do you think it might give me a wider range of experiences to observe?

I'm so much in the dark I would really appreciate a grownup' s tip!

Comment

doing some heavy reading as i wait for my new lifetime bonus status status to kick in, and i really like the mythology of PSE!

Comment

SOB + XiSt might send conflicting signals. At least that seems to be the consensus on the boards.

If you're looking at A1 I'd recommend something buffered like Cohesion.

I'm still not sold on neno. While it does have some sedative properties, it's considered by some to be a female pheromone. You can get that calming affect from Cohesion or Crush.

Comment

finally i ordered a combo of 3!

Xist, SOB and Ascend

my point was covering as many everyday life situations as i could!

of course, propaganda had a role in it. Xist was my first wishlist item from the very start!

Comment

growing anxious as my package is just around the corner!

maybe tomorrow it will be at the door. the track code leads to my town since last friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                growing anxious as my package is just around the corner!

maybe tomorrow it will be at the door. the track code leads to my town since last friday!

Hmmm, that means in about two weeks time we should be getting some new reports on some tasty adventures.

I am waiting for those reports just how you are waiting for that package. Now we are both waiting

Comment

that's very kind, KateD !

they came yesterday and a good lot has been said on my humble little journal!

thank you for being so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
                    or maybe one classic bulletproof formula and one cheaper, study-useful single molecule!

any suggestions? please...
                    I know I cautioned against buying single molecules but if you are considering something for focus I would recommend you do a search for Thinker and xsr32.

Comment

great, Scottie2Hottie !

i got a sample of the thinker with my first order, and i'm waiting for an ocasion for a first experience!

you didn't totally "dis-recommend" singles, remember p86?

Comment

True and technically I'm not opposed to single use but rather jumping right into mixing until you have an understanding of what they do.

Comment

yes, you're right!

i am so impressed with ascend, it would be a waste of time to bump around without a steady reference like that!

i thought about trying to de-compose ascend, at least partially. trying every different type of rone available, both nols alpha and beta, only to understand where some of the magic is coming from. but the rounded up formula is a perfect point of departure.

Comment

I can appreciate the urge to tinker. I get it myself. Lol

Comment

yes, it seems like a way of access to the art's nuances, from where i stand!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X